Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today (37267 Views)

Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) / Amaechi Shame as IBE KACHIKWU VISITS NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by olimeh13(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
BREAKING PHOTOS: Minister of State for Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu visits Gbaramatu to meet ND Avengers and reinstate Maritime University

Source:- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153578540037703&id=96184337702

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by olimeh13(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
More

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by nickxtra(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
In as far as he loves the Niger Delta and wants peace, it is not upto him to be acting as if he the one taking decision on behalf of the FG.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Onix01: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is what is expected of any listening government. However, the followers (gbaramatu people) must cooperate in bringing the culprits to book. We must all say No No to economic saboteurs, criminals and sea pirates. I can see a government willing to transform and change this region with genuine plans unlike what our Son and Hero did (lol).

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by EMMYLBANKS(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Onix01:
unlike what our Son and Hero did (lol).
you mean the hero of democracy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Schematics: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Do the right thing and there will be peaceful coexistence. Amaechi played to the gallery just to please ab.okis thereby endangering his home.

Thump up Kachukwu, you are a true son of the soil.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Alphaoscar: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
The real problem with this school is that Gbaramotu is too hostile to host a federal university.

That school will be the first point of attack by the militants and even the products of that school will mostly end up as cultist and militants.

I know most people will not agree with this but a more peaceful environment within the Niger Delta like Akwa-Ibom , Rivers or so will be more suitable for that university.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Are those youths the avengers?

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Alphaoscar: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
The real problem with this school is that Gbaramotu is too hostile to host a federal university.

That school will be the first point of attack by the militants and even the products of that school will mostly end up as cultist and militants.

I know most people will not agree with this but a more peaceful environment within the Niger Delta like Akwa-Ibom , Rivers or so will be more suitable for that university.

my own ten kobo o.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by meezynetwork(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
I am sure ibe said those things he said in uyo to make the militants to like and and maybe give him a listening ear when he visits them. Its all parts of the game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by dimieprincess(f): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:

my own ten kobo o.
but not hostile to explore their oil? wicked souls

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by eph12(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Keneking:
Are those youths the avengers?
Yes sir

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Built2last: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
I can't sight any police man.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Welcome development by PMB.... Consistency is key cool cool cool cool
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by youngeagle(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nobody hates the government,do the right thing people will hail you,Nigerians are easy to be pleased

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Alphaoscar: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

So because of the oil exploration we should endanger our innocent youths by sending them to the militants Headquarters?

Are their no other peaceful oil producing communities in the ND that can host that school?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Efe3: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

you dey mind dem!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by NigerDeltan(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Son of the soil i like your courage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by candidbabe(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Great news Am happy for this

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Prince202020(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
nickxtra:
In as far as he loves the Niger Delta and wants peace, it is not upto him to be acting as if he the one taking decision on behalf of the FG.

And do you think FG is not aware of this development, Amaechi has been sidelined as the betrayal he is, I believe he was the one that brought the suggestion of scraping the institution and now the President has realized the damage that will cause, he is now using Ibe to repair it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Pavarottii(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Onix01:
This is what is expected of any listening government. However, the followers (gbaramatu people) must cooperate in bringing the culprits to book. We must all say No No to economic saboteurs, criminals and sea pirates. I can see a government willing to transform and change this region with genuine plans unlike what our Son and Hero did (lol).
U open ur mouth and say rubbish. The school he went to was masterminded by who?

21 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by DisGuy: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Are those buildings in the background the university?

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Pavarottii(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Do u know how many private and public schools are in delta state. Which one av u heard they attacked?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Huffington: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
A gentleman, not the tout called AMAECHI.

16 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Flexherbal(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ok.
He should not make promises that he can not fulfil.

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Pavarottii(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
meezynetwork:
I am sure ibe said those things he said in uyo to make the militants to like and and maybe give him a listening ear when he visits them. Its all parts of the game
Wat game?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Firefire(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
VG
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Pavarottii(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
you mean the hero of democracy
Yes, the hero built d school 4 dem and he will continue to be our hero. 50years to come. His name is already written with gold in d history of Nigeria not just even ND.

So deal with it or u shift...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by JuanDeDios: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
This man get mind o.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
OP did u say "meet Niger Delta Avengers?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by wowmenow: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
the only way to get Buhari attention is to bomb pipeline
what a bad precedent from a failed Buhari government

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: / MEND Congratulates Buhari / Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.