Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student (6355 Views)

MTN Has Done It Again (part II) / MTN Has Done It Again / Mtn Has Started Wiping Their Free Data Given Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tonydeeb:

Mtn ofcourse!.
On BetaTalk!.
You mean it. What is the code to subscribe them?
Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by Tonydeeb(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:

You mean it. What is the code to subscribe them?
Yup!... scroll up!... I already gave it out.
Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tonydeeb:

First, migrate to the BetaTalk by dialling *123*2*6#
Once done, dial the ffg codes to get the packages
100mb = J11 to 142 @ N100
50mb = J12 to 142 @ N50.

There's also getting 200% on every recharge with BetaTalk!... Once you've subscribed to the package, you get another 12Mins to call all networks.
The only downside being your 200% bonus gets deducted first before the MB gets touched!.
Is it still working? Because I want to migrate to MTN Better Talk.
Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by Soft10(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Idiota!...when I can easily get 50MB @ N50 & 100MB @ N100... 7 days each?.
Ya seriously need ta get ya head outta its confine.

pls d code
Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by Tonydeeb(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:

Is it still working? Because I want to migrate to MTN Better Talk.
Yup, I believe it to still be working since the bozos wouln't allow me subscribe again despite the fact I did it 4 consecutive times before a recent system update.
Here's a msg I used to get...
"Dear Customer, you have received 12Mins for National calls & 100MB. Bundle is valid for 7days. Dial *559*60# to view your bundle balance."
Get this each time I try subscribing now since saturday, the 18th.
"Dear Customer, Thank you for trying, you are not eligible for this offer. You can enjoy 3 times of all your recharges on Beta Talk simply Dial *123*2*6#"
So, you can give it a try if you will.
Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by Tonydeeb(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Soft10:

pls d code
Check the previous comment... Tis quoted there!.
Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tonydeeb:

Yup, I believe it to still be working since the bozos wouln't allow me subscribe again despite the fact I did it 4 consecutive times before a recent system update.
Here's a msg I used to get...
"Dear Customer, you have received 12Mins for National calls & 100MB. Bundle is valid for 7days. Dial *559*60# to view your bundle balance."
Get this each time I try subscribing now since saturday, the 18th.
"Dear Customer, Thank you for trying, you are not eligible for this offer. You can enjoy 3 times of all your recharges on Beta Talk simply Dial *123*2*6#"
So, you can give it a try if you will.
I tried it, this what I am getting

Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by Tonydeeb(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:

I tried it, this what I am getting

Yup!, guess the idiats now make the plan sim selective!.
Re: MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student by Koolmexxi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
In dis era wen u can get Get MTN 1GB @700 and 2gb@1300...??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion Ipad, Iphone Users A Reason To Leave / Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN / Streaming Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.