Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,763 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. (6227 Views)

See How Much Water Is Trapped In Your Car After Driving Through Flooded Areas / Things To Check On Your Car After An Accident / Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by kunlesufyan(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Explorers:

Can you drive?
Yeah i Can,do u know models of cars that continue to
Beep until u fasten your seat belt?
Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by yak(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Yeah i Can,do u know models of cars that continue to
Beep until u fasten your seat belt?

sorry bro. how long does it take to learn driving from complete novice to the road? also, does it make sense going to driving school when one doesn't even own any car he cld use for personal rehearsals
Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by pacino26(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Utterly destroyed shocked shocked shocked

But wait o,what's the fun in dying before arriving your destination all cuz of you wanna push your ride to fly

Everything kills nowadays sef. Even a stationary car
Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by kunlesufyan(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
yak:

sorry bro. how long does it take to learn driving from complete novice to the road? also, does it make sense going to driving school when one doesn't even own any car he cld use for personal rehearsals

Depends on how fast u learn o,the first day my uncle showed me how to move an auto car...I drove on a less busy road ...and I learnt manual myself ....for the other question ,you enrol in the sch with hopes that your car will come soon
Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by Mcoldsoja(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2016
kunlesufyan:

My bad! What I should have said was ,s"omeone told me "+ I didn't even google to find out if it was TRUE ...I just dropped it here as e dey hot...

Notn du yu. Shine ya eye weh-weh!
Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Explorers:

It was a mistake.

His sins are forgiven.
Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by Explorers(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2016
pacino26:
Utterly destroyed shocked shocked shocked

But wait o,what's the fun in dying before arriving your destination all cuz of you wanna push your ride to fly

Everything kills nowadays sef. Even a stationary car

Imagine that the wall is a moving vehicle/truck almost on the same speed(head-on collision).
Re: The Remain Of A Family Car After Crashing Into A Wall With 120MPH. by Explorers(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2016
magabounce:
Hian!!!!
Driving too slow sha makes me think am punishing the engine...
It wasn't built to stroll na.. angry angry sad

Yea, but not above 100/120. That why in some cars when you touch 120, they start beeping warnings. I touch 120 also(my max) but only when the road is straight ahead and free for like 2km or more. When i sight a bend, a hill, approaching vehicles, or settlement i drop to 60.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2009 Honda Accord EX VS 2009 Toyota Camry SE / Which Should I Choose Between 2007-2010 Toyota Camry Or Honda Accord? / 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Or 2009 Corolla S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.