Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (38867 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mustay(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Naija FM and Wazobia FM may start to 'compete' but content is the koko.

On Saturdays, the station (Bond FM) doesn't seem to have much listenership from afternoons to evenings (my observation) and it is interesting to note that the followers they brought from Nigeria Info have also switched to pidgin language. For me, Bond FM being a 'wazobia' station would allow for 'freedom of expression' in any language. However, just as sports aka football dominated TV on Saturdays, the same is going on now for radio. undecided

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mpyaw: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2017
True but Since I can speak English but understand Pidgin I will flow more with Bond Fm, it just a matter of time before they sink i nt people home
Mustay:
Naija FM and Wazobia FM may start to 'compete' but content is the koko.

On Saturdays, the station (Bond FM) doesn't seem to have much listenership from afternoons to evenings (my observation) and it is interesting to note that the followers they brought from Nigeria Info have also switched to pidgin language. For me, Bond FM being a 'wazobia' station would allow for 'freedom of expression' in any language. However, just as sports aka football dominated TV on Saturdays, the same is going on now for radio. undecided
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by naptu2: 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
UjSizzle:
Even Zoƫ Chinaka is gone too cry

Go deal with your problems instead of entertaining Nigerians on twitter cheesy

She's now on DBN (DMS) Television.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Oluwaseun3319(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Don't be surprised, it has finally happened.. Popular side crew and the rest have been sacked. Murphy ijemba, Sean Amadi, Sexy Joe, Suo, mathew edafe (elegbete )...
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by naptu2: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Oluwaseun3319:
Don't be surprised, it has finally happened.. Popular side crew and the rest have been sacked. Murphy ijemba, Sean Amadi, Sexy Joe, Suo, mathew edafe (elegbete )...

https://twitter.com/RadioPaparazi/status/905107947239432196

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by odizeey(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Bro, very wrong of you.How can you call murphy a tout? It's his style and its working for him.He's more of an anchor man than a pure sport journalist anyway. trust me, brila can't afford to even lose him.
after one year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / I Had My First Tattoo At 15 On My 'watermelon' - Halima Abubakar [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.