Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (38850 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by baby124: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
femolala001:

U dont seem to understand it.. it is a pity of how pple make judgements without proper findings.. does it mean i cant live a good life from my hard earned money??
You can. But where is the money that was given to you for them. How come you did not respond to those allegations on Twitter. By the way how come your colleagues are on their way to hardship yet you can afford LR3. The conincidence of your actions are quite suspicious and leaves the matter open to judgment. Which will not be in your favor. Pay them their money, they worked for it. It is not your to keep or decide how to disburse.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by UjSizzle(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
davodyguy:

So so happy about Zoe Chinaka. She's so unprofessional
I like Zoé. Nelly makes me cringe all the time.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by 9jaStar: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
yes, he is.

He is not. But he supports Rangers
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by 9jaStar: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
The person wey I dislike pass na that Emeka nwanne. Them use Nigerian league swear for am. Even though our league is crap, he still insists on his boring analysis.

Journalism is a sweet profession sha. Really hope the femi sorts his crew back.

League is crap? Really?

When was the last time you watched a local league match?

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
UjSizzle:

Nelly? That lady is forming "god", her "i-too-know" is killing her. I like oaps that are humble n swit at heart. Take joyce for instance, very lively person. Has zoe left? How come? What happened?

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
femolala001:

Why will i want to suffer anybody of their hard earned money The money hasnt been paid.

But the guy said he has paid you na
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
IamQuins:

Exactly, just how Femi said Kelechi Nwosu was sick.
you also heard it last night! Darlington Cyril Onyema put the question to Femi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Acousticlexi:
Where did you put Ayo Dada
AYO DADA JUST LEFT BRILA SOME COUPLE OF DAYS AGO
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by UjSizzle(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Nelly? That lady is forming "god", her "i-too-know" is killing her. I like oaps that are humble n swit at heart. Take joyce for instance, very lively person. Has zoe left? How come? What happened?
And she's soooo harsh! The way she talks to people tire me.

I don't know what happened to Zoé, she just said yesterday would be her last day with radio station and we should continue to support her on twitter/ send mails to her personal box (not the radio station addy.)

I'm assuming it's the downsizing thing, too

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by IamQuins: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
you also heard it last night! Darlington Cyril Onyema put the question to Femi!

A caller asked bot Kelechi Nwosu n Femi said he's sick n had to to takia of himself.

In short, Femi don cast.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Caveatemptor(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
At least James Akpo System has not resigned from FATG. He can carry on from where Nkoro left off. grin
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by IamQuins: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
femolala001:

U dont seem to understand it.. it is a pity of how pple make judgements without proper findings.. does it mean i cant live a good life from my hard earned money??

baby124:

You can. But where is the money that was given to you for them. How come you did not respond to those allegations on Twitter. By the way how come your colleagues are on their way to hardship yet you can afford LR3. The conincidence of your actions are quite suspicious and leaves the matter open to judgment. Which will not be in your favor. Pay them their money, they worked for it. It is not your to keep or decide how to disburse.

JeffreyJamez:

But the guy said he has paid you na

Guys the guy above is not Femi oo, he's a scam. This is Femi's twitter handle @FemicoolFm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by IamQuins: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caveatemptor:
At least James Akpo System has not resigned from FATG. He can carry on from where Nkoro left off. grin

Carry fire

Wetyn concern referee and commentator.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Caveatemptor(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
On yesterday evenings show,some one phoned in to ask Femi Obong Daniel about Kelechi Nkoro and Femi had the guts to tell the caller that Nkoro had serious health issues and has to take time off to go and tend to his health because he has been sick for a long time and had just been forcing himself to do the job.

With hind sight I find this a despicable act. Femi Obong Daniel made it sound as if Nkoro had mental health challenges. Meanwhile in actual fact he was sitting on the money of all the other members of FATG.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
UjSizzle:

And she's soooo harsh! The way she talks to people tire me.

I don't know what happened to Zoé, she just said yesterday would be her last day with radio station and we should continue to support her on twitter/ send mails to her personal box (not the radio station addy.)

I'm assuming it's the downsizing thing, too
leave that lady joor.. She b forming humanist. There was a time a conversation ensued between her n a caller, it related to religion nd in trying to make a statement she threw shades at God and referred him as some force.. Imagine. Well its her life sha. Zoe, well she's garnered experience.. I wonder what she's gonna do?
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
IamQuins:

Guys the guy above is not Femi oo, he's a scam. This is Femi's twitter handle @FemicoolFm

I just noticed..... nigga be asking about NYSC lol.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by IamQuins: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I just noticed..... nigga be asking about NYSC lol.
Lol
Poor boi
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by samhay: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
femolala001:

I wonder o.. dont i av a right to enjoy myself again??

There was claim that the guy said it to your face that he has paid you.

How do u disclaim dat?
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by duality(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
femolala001:

I wonder o.. dont i av a right to enjoy myself again??

Well..., humans will always suspect they're being cheated.. Life na turn by turn. Last, last everyone will make progress.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by duality(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caveatemptor:
On yesterday evenings show,some one phoned in to ask Femi Obong Daniel about Kelechi Nkoro and Femi had the guts to tell the caller that Nkoro had serious health issues and has to take time off to go and tend to his health because he has been sick for a long time and had just been forcing himself to do the job.

With hind sight I find this a despicable act. Femi Obong Daniel made it sound as if Nkoro had mental health challenges. Meanwhile in actual fact he was sitting on the money of all the other members of FATG.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by davodyguy: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
UjSizzle:

Nelly is a Zoe wannabe
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by UjSizzle(f): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
davodyguy:

Nelly is a Zoe wannabe
Hmm
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mustay(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Bro, very wrong of you.How can you call murphy a tout? It's his style and its working for him.He's more of an anchor man than a pure sport journalist anyway. trust me, brila can't afford to even lose him.

The first time I listened to the guy, I was like "&$(%/@:". I am not a fan of his style but I understand he's got a lot of followers for Brilla. His switch among the different major Nigerian languages is an asset. He's also perceived as funny.

Nigeria media has its own issues jare. I remember when Kemistry was at Brilla. Change is constant and for media guys, it's usually a 'make up' job; you only see what they present on air. You don't get to know what happens behind the scenes. This stuff makes me remember when City 105.1FM staff protested against poor working conditions before they rebranded, brought in Dan Foster etc. Today, where's Dan Ikoyi, not Ikeja!

Brilla FM must be having a good laugh at this - this development signifies an OPPORTUNITY for them cos FATG gave them so much wahala 3 years ago. Lagos is a huge market and the competition is fierce. Your followership helps in marketing - I noticed how iFM also started their sports show too during weekends. Sports sells in Nigeria and as power supply is still a challenge, radio is an easy alternative.

Methinks the brand ought to have been better managed than this. Definitely, they were all bound to split at a time (a reason for "and the gang"wink but man management matters a lot. Unlike the past, OAPs can speak up via social media. If Femi leaves AIMS today, he'll take his brand out just like Angela, Bademosi et al. Interesting games cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by bejick(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2016
yak:

Must we degenerate to this always? D Femi in this story is actually Femi Obong Daniel. Are u sure he's really Yoruba? Backbiting happens everywhere, every race/tribe/religion. Its a human attribute not racial, tribal,religion or what have u. I wish u apologize to our hosts

Who and who are they hosting. Host bakwa oku. I know Judas must be a yoru-ba man. I really don't have any apology for any of them. Just chill until dey strike you. They are like rat biting and blowing your toes @ same time.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by OBAGADAFFI: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2016
bejick:

Who and who are they hosting. Host bakwa oku. I know Judas must be a yoru-ba man. I really don't have any apology for any of them. Just chill until dey strike you. They are like rat biting and blowing your toes @ same time.

FEMI OBONG DANIELS IS NOT A YORUBA MAN O.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mpyaw: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordBaelish:

keep quiet. It's in their nature na. Check any establishment that has them in numbers, these traits would always surface
Waka!
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mpyaw: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mustay:

The first time I listened to the guy, I was like "&$(%/@:". I am not a fan of his style but I understand he's got a lot of followers for Brilla. His switch among the different major Nigerian languages is an asset. He's also perceived as funny.

Nigeria media has its own issues jare. I remember when Kemistry was at Brilla. Change is constant and for media guys, it's usually a 'make up' job; you only see what they present on air. You don't get to know what happens behind the scenes. This stuff makes me remember when City 105.1FM staff protested against poor working conditions before they rebranded, brought in Dan Foster etc. Today, where's Dan Ikoyi, not Ikeja!

Brilla FM must be having a good laugh at this - this development signifies an OPPORTUNITY for them cos FATG gave them so much wahala 3 years ago. Lagos is a huge market and the competition is fierce. Your followership helps in marketing - I noticed how iFM also started their sports show too during weekends. Sports sells in Nigeria and as power supply is still a challenge, radio is an easy alternative.

Methinks the brand ought to have been better managed than this. Definitely, they were all bound to split at a time (a reason for "and the gang"wink but man management matters a lot. Unlike the past, OAPs can speak up via social media. If Femi leaves AIMS today, he'll take his brand out just like Angela, Bademosi et al. Interesting games cool
You understand the game of broadcasting really well. MarkDSoulja was on unilag FM before Radio Continental. A lot goes on behind the scene.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mpyaw: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
They need to reduce the workforce. It hitting them hard economically. Look at the number of times they run the Nigeria info ads.... Peeps ain't
advertising even Nairaland is not left out.
www.MITacy.com
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by LordBaelish: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mpyaw:

Waka!

And yiu are?
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mpyaw: 1:57am On Jul 06, 2016
LordBaelish:

And yiu are?
undecided
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mustay(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mpyaw:

You understand the game of broadcasting really well. MarkDSoulja was on unilag FM before Radio Continental. A lot goes on behind the scene.

Not surprised to hear the 'runaway' guys now on Bond 92.9 FM. The lady (Fiona),the Titus guy who speaks Queen's English Omoba's pidgin now, Emmanuel Okon, Kelechi and the rest of them now run live commentaries in pidgin language on this station. That's a first too. English commentaries are popular but they have decided to go into an untapped area and they seem to have a lot of (imported) followers judging from the number of calls and tweets they get (something i.e. social media inputs the station itself does not have much). For the station, that is a plus because listenership has increased. Like I said, the market is indeed big, tap into the opportunities.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Mpyaw: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Mustay:

Not surprised to hear the 'runaway' guys now on Bond 92.9 FM. The lady (Fiona),the Titus guy who speaks Queen's English Omoba's pidgin now, Emmanuel Okon, Kelechi and the rest of them now run live commentaries in pidgin language on this station. That's a first too. English commentaries are popular but they have decided to go into an untapped area and they seem to have a lot of (imported) followers judging from the number of calls and tweets they get (something i.e. social media inputs the station itself does not have much). For the station, that is a plus because listenership has increased. Like I said, the market is indeed big, tap into the opportunities.
You are kiding me! They will give femi and the gang a good run for their money because pidgin is our language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday / Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.