Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (63537 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Mavrick2012: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
The picture doesn't Look like it.
But, If the news is true, I Thank God for them. Allahu Akbar!

Jumah Mubaraq to my fellow Muslims!
how come almost all APC supporters on nairaland are muslims?lol
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

You are either dull or dumb, cos I mentioned it before, tithe giving is in the new testament Jesus mentioned it himself.. Its clear u know nothing about the bible ur just ignorant u cant even defend all I said abt islam because its u know its d truth.
You're a bloody fooI
Oya defend these.

The GENEALOGY OF JESUS?

In two places in the New Testament the genealogy of Jesus, son of Mary, is mentioned: MAT 1:6-16 and LUK 3:23-31. Each gives the ancestors of Joseph the CLAIMED husband of Mary and stepfather of Jesus. The first one starts from Abraham (verse 2) all the way down to Jesus. The second one from Jesus all the way back to Adam. There are few common names at best between David and Jesus (depending on which Bible version is being referenced) to these two lists. How can this be true? And also how can Jesus have a genealogy at all when all Muslims and most Christians believe that Jesus had/has no earthly father.

God be seen?

EXO 24:9,10; AMO 9:1; GEN 26:2; and JOH 14:9
God CAN be seen:
"And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (EXO 33:23)
"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (EXO 33:11)
"For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (GEN 32:30)

God CANNOT be seen:

"No man hath seen God at any time." (JOH 1:18)
"And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (EXO 33:20)
"Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1TIM 6:16)

Judas died how?

"And he (Judas) cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests...bought with them the potter's field." (MAT 27:5)

"Now this man (Judas) purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out." (ACT 1:18)

Ascend to heaven

"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2KI 2:11)

"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOH 3:13)

Do you answer a fool?

PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

How this fool can defend himself grin
THIS FOOL CAN Say GOD WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAY
OR
YOU CAN'T JUST READ THE BIBLE OUT OF CONTEXT, YOU NEED "HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND" grin grin

Fools!

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:
ibrahim [A.S] is a jew or christain but a devoted servant of Allah , check quran:3:67 and qur'an 2:140 , pls use google and search this verses , am sure u wil understand

He isn't a Christian, but a servant of God, seems we aren't talking abt dsame God and he is infact a jew. So u agree Judaism has been existing before islam?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

He isn't a Christian, but a servant of God, seems we aren't talking abt dsame God and he is infact a jew. So u agree Judaism has been existing before islam?
it a typo error, i mean he is not a jew and not a christain, have check the quran verses 3:167 and 2:140-143 and
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by DonCortino: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Mekwen:
Pls what is fatua.
Death penalty!
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

You're a bloody fooI
Oya defend these.

The GENEALOGY OF JESUS?

In two places in the New Testament the genealogy of Jesus, son of Mary, is mentioned: MAT 1:6-16 and LUK 3:23-31. Each gives the ancestors of Joseph the CLAIMED husband of Mary and stepfather of Jesus. The first one starts from Abraham (verse 2) all the way down to Jesus. The second one from Jesus all the way back to Adam. There are few common names at best between David and Jesus (depending on which Bible version is being referenced) to these two lists. How can this be true? And also how can Jesus have a genealogy at all when all Muslims and most Christians believe that Jesus had/has no earthly father.

God be seen?

EXO 24:9,10; AMO 9:1; GEN 26:2; and JOH 14:9
God CAN be seen:
"And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (EXO 33:23)
"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (EXO 33:11)
"For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (GEN 32:30)

God CANNOT be seen:

"No man hath seen God at any time." (JOH 1:18)
"And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (EXO 33:20)
"Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1TIM 6:16)

Judas died how?

"And he (Judas) cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests...bought with them the potter's field." (MAT 27:5)

"Now this man (Judas) purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out." (ACT 1:18)

Ascend to heaven

"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2KI 2:11)

"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOH 3:13)

Do you answer a fool?

PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

How this fool can defend himself grin
THIS FOOL CAN Say GOD WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAY
OR
YOU CAN'T JUST READ THE BIBLE OUT OF CONTEXT, YOU NEED "HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND" grin grin

Fools!
Only God is allowed to use that word openly,
Anyone that calls someone a fool is reliable to hell.. Like every other Muslim typing with hate and anger, ur next stage is to carry bomb to kill me abi?
If u adopt a child wat ll the child call u wat will ur father call d child? That's just common sense
I don't get d point u r trying to pull out from ur verses moses saw God but too bright for human eyes, we have seen d sun but have we really seen it? Try looking closer nd see wat happens to ur eyes.
U have brought out several verses without using ur brains nd u r yet to answer any of my questions. Every word in d bible is dere for a reason, the bible was written by different inspired men of God in different timeline

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:
it a typo error, i mean he is not a jew and not a christain, have check the quran verses 3:167 and 2:140-143 and

Yeah checked, wat did it say about musa?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

Yeah checked, wat did it say about musa?
judaism started from musa, musa came centuries after ibrahim ,
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by isahsalee: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
The photo appears to be true, check the 3rd pix, u would notice that, the allegedly new converts seemed to be confused as to what to do, u would see a man walking from the extreme end of left of the row arranging them and others listening to Imam for piece of information. practicing Muslims don't appear and looks in that manner. May God help them and be a good Muslim and not a fanatic. lslam is peace and war and hatred for other believers.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by YOLO1(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
I have no problem with this. But if it were to be the the other way, they would have been killed by their Muslim counterparts. Dull people practising stupid religion.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by basadenet: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Gradual Islamization has begun. Christians beware. Lol
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:
judaism started from musa, musa came centuries after ibrahim ,

And Islam started wen?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by kayalla(f): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
the story no pure joor.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
miketayo:

Only God is allowed to use that word openly,
Anyone that calls someone a fool is reliable to hell.. Like every other Muslim typing with hate and anger, ur next stage is to carry bomb to kill me abi?
If u adopt a child wat ll the child call u wat will ur father call d child? That's just common sense
I don't get d point u r trying to pull out from ur verses moses saw God but too bright for human eyes, we have seen d sun but have we really seen it? Try looking closer nd see wat happens to ur eyes.
U have brought out several verses without using ur brains nd u r yet to answer any of my questions. Every word in d bible is dere for a reason, the bible was written by different inspired men of God in different timeline
[/s]
Now i can confirm that you are a moroń
How has all these rubbish you typed answered my questions reasonably?
When one beats you in argument, you result to spewing trash to console yourself.
FYI, I have been a Christian for many years and so I understand that book very well.
If truly the bible was written out of the almighty God's inspiration, it would be perfect and error-free.
God can never make a mistake!
Bible contains numerous errors with nature, time and place.
The Bible to me was written by mere men out of their own inspiration and not God's.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Bengskuzee(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Na so you c am
realGURU:
i c u know even like ur religion
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:
[s][/s]
When one beats you in argument, you result to spewing trash to console yourself.
FYI, I have been a Christian for many years and so I understand that book very well.
If truly the bible was written out of the almighty God's inspiration, it would be perfect and error-free.
The Bible to me was written by mere men out of their own inspiration and not God's.
U r just dumb. What are the mistakes in d bible, u barely know what is right from wrong..
U were definitely never a Christian probably a virgin atheist that wants to get laid so bad so u decided to be a Muslim. If bible was written by bare men den D quran was written by evil men and terrorist.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by glossy6(f): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
DonCortino:
If it was the other way round, fatua will be declared on them.

exactly!
bulldoza:
[s][/s]

And yet Mohammed said that if you are still in doubt after reading the Qur'an, you should consult the Holy Bible. That alone make the Bible superior before we analyse the two books further.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by baba11(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
The picture doesn't Look like it.
But, If the news is true, I Thank God for them. Allahu Akbar!

Jumah Mubaraq to my fellow Muslims!
Nice one! tongue
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
glossy6:

exactly!

And yet Mohammed said that if you are still in doubt after reading the Qur'an, you should consult the Holy Bible. That alone make the Bible superior before we analyse the two books further.
What nonsense is this one saying now

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

U r just dumb. What are the mistakes in d bible, u barely know what is right from wrong..
U were definitely never a Christian probably a virgin atheist that wants to get laid so bad so u decided to be a Muslim. If bible was written by bare men den D quran was written by evil men and terrorist.
You're definitely the dumbest morón to argue with.
After so many errors and contradictions in the Bible that I pointed out, you still went ahead to ask me what errors again undecided

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

You're definitely the dumbest morón to argue with.
After so many errors and contradictions in the Bible that I pointed out, you still went ahead to ask me what errors again undecided

Is that all u have to say, m yet to here anything on ur blood sucking religion.
You can't talk cos u know m ryt.
Jesus is calling u today, just have to let him in, anyone can tell ur hating. Come find peace in Jesus cheesy
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by softsee(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

Liar, an average person knows barely 1000 ppl in his life time and u already know thousands of converts , r u above 100.
Even if that were true 99% of them were forced or brainwashed to convert.

I was born as a muslim nd i ll die as a Muslim... I pray that God shud make u understand the best... Bt wat i said wasn't a lie, it was jux a bare exergeration, when u believe something is many, u wud exergerate
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by QueenSalewa: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alhamdulillah. wink
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

Is that all u have to say, m yet to here anything on ur blood sucking religion.
You can't talk cos u know m ryt.
Jesus is calling u today, just have to let him in, anyone can tell ur hating. Come find peace in Jesus cheesy
Stop being a stubborn retarď
Jesus is only a messenger
Worshiping him is blasphemy because he is only human (a man according to the Bible)

Malachi 3:1
Jesus came to this earth as a Messenger from God the Father: "'Behold, I send My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,' says the LORD of hosts" (Malachi 3:1).
Two messengers are mentioned in this verse. The first is John the Baptist, who prepared the way for the second Messenger, "the Messenger of the covenant," Jesus Christ.

JESUS WAS ALSO CALLED SON OF MAN AND NOT GOD (MARY)
Luke 18:38 He called out, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

Matthew 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and ...

Jesus is also called the servant of God in Acts 3:26,
"For you first, God raised up His SERVANT ...
John 5:18 says that Jesus, "..was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Only that drunkard deluded 'king' James has a contrary view...

Open your eyes before you perish!
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by mightycrown1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
computer0810:
shallow brain
but better than ur empty skull that has nothing to reason with.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
softsee:

I was born as a muslim nd i ll die as a Muslim... I pray that God shud make u understand the best... Bt wat i said wasn't a lie, it was jux a bare exergeration, when u believe something is many, u wud exergerate

Lol my bad den.. If it works for u stick with it like m doing with mine. But there is no way I can convert
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

Stop being a stubborn retarď
Jesus is only a messenger
Worshiping him is blasphemy because he is only human (a man according to the Bible)

Malachi 3:1
Jesus came to this earth as a Messenger from God the Father: "'Behold, I send My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,' says the LORD of hosts" (Malachi 3:1).
Two messengers are mentioned in this verse. The first is John the Baptist, who prepared the way for the second Messenger, "the Messenger of the covenant," Jesus Christ.

JESUS WAS ALSO CALLED SON OF MAN AND NOT GOD (MARY)
Luke 18:38 He called out, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

Matthew 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and ...

Jesus is also called the servant of God in Acts 3:26,
"For you first, God raised up His SERVANT ...
John 5:18 says that Jesus, "..was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Only that drunkard deluded 'king' James has a contrary view...

Open your eyes before you perish!

Lmao u diverted my questions again about islam , r u scared to talk abt ur beloved religion. Jesus is not a messenger even John says it, Read wat transpired in Jesus Baptism as well as d transfiguration.. Also when God created human. Wat was his words.. Lets US who was with God in d beginning if not his son and the spirit
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by glossy6(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

What nonsense is this one saying now

Read the nonsense again but this time around read it slowly, then it can make sense or could it be that you've not completed reading the Qur'an? if yes, ought to come across that passage in the Qur'an that advices you to consult the Bible if you are in doubt.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

Lmao u diverted my questions again about islam , r u scared to talk abt ur beloved religion. Jesus is not a messenger even John says it, Read wat transpired in Jesus Baptism as well as d transfiguration.. Also when God created human. Wat was his words.. Lets US who was with God in d beginning if not his son and the spirit
I can't continue arguing with a retąrd seriously.
What is your silly question? I will answer you when you start being sensible.

And your last nonsense sentence, I guess you're just too daft to read the Bible verses I quoted.
Na me write am abi?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
glossy6:

Read the nonsense again but this time around read it slowly, then it can make sense or could it be that you've not completed reading the Qur'an? if yes, ought to come across that passage in the Qur'an that advices you to consult the Bible if you are in doubt.
Please quote the chapter and verse to prove that you are not a retarď.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by glossy6(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

Please quote the chapter and verse to prove that you are not a retarď.

Why do Muslims resort to insults once there is an argument?

I will quote the chapter soon.

Please open your Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94 and read out what is written there

***modified
Mohammed appeared only 4 times in the Qur'an while Prophet Isah (Jesus) was mentioned 25 times. Jesus was acknowledged as the messiah in the Qur'an and your Qur'an also taught you that he died and resurrected and will come again. It didn't stop there, it enumerated the miracles performed by Jesus Christ while Mohammed did not perform any one. the Qur'an also told you that Mohammed died, was buried and will not come again.

Even Qur'an acknowledged Jesus Christ as the "word".

Don't forget Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94.

At least am not a retar'd

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by fhunn: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:

if you could read all that from the Old Testament, why don't you read the New Testament and see the great extent that God went to save us from worse than what He did in the Old Testament. John 3:16
His only begotten Son, Jesus, died so we can be saved. His wrath was kindled against those in the timeframe of the Old Testament, yes, but He is of tender mercy that he has made an escape for us, from the wrath worse than that of sodom and gomorrah, so we can be spoiled with His love, His glory, His light for eternity.
James 5:11
Matthew 10:15
Matthew 11:24
Luke 10:12

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.