Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What If I Told You....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You....... (3166 Views)

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! / Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Told You....... by DLondonboiy: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
What if i told you [/i]Buhari did not comeback on Wednesday, he didn't come back on Thursday, he is not coming back today and definitely wont come back on Sunday would you believe me?

Buhari is not strong enough to come back to Nigeria on SUNDAY. I keep asking why keep the nation in the dark?
It is now common knowledge that Oga is very sick yet the president's spokepersons keep telling the nation that he is '[i]hale and healthy
'.
Even the 'acting president' joined these band of liars, why he made that move i didn't know until now! There is too much lies in the land, even the country was founded on dishonesty.

Why are 'they' lying to you?
The simple reason is fear. According to anon, 'they' don't want the AHIDJO-BIYA incident to happen in Nigeria (whatever that means i have no idea).

Why did Osibanjo lie?
Osibanjo could have lied for one of two reasons...
1.Maybe he was wrongly advised/threatened, which is very understandable.
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen [b]WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
1. OGA IS NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ON SUNDAY. Even though the 'evils' (self acclaimed owners of Nigeria) are begging him to against doc's advise.
2.OGA is very sick and he needs plenty of rest and prayers too, but the 'evils' will not let him rest...
3.Anon said, 'the north would not hand over to Osibanjo in case of any eventualities and they are trying as much as possible to relegate him to the background'.
4.Osibanjo should step up boldly and be the man he is, else....
5. ....and for the doubting thomases, i believe by Sunday evening, I'd have your maximum attention.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You....... by Airtimex(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
leg crossed
Re: What If I Told You....... by Brunel(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
for the records
DLondonboiy:
What if i told you [/i]Buhari did not comeback on Wednesday, he didn't come back on Thursday, he is not coming back today and definitely wont come back on Sunday would you believe me?

Buhari is not strong enough to come back to Nigeria on SUNDAY. I keep asking why keep the nation in the dark?
It is now common knowledge that Oga is very sick yet the president's spokepersons keep telling the nation that he is '[i]hale and healthy
'.
Even the 'acting president' joined these band of liars, why he made that move i didn't know until now! There is too much lies in the land, even the country was founded on dishonesty.

The simple reason is fear. According to anon, 'they' don't want the AHIDJO-BIYA incident to happen in Nigeria (whatever that means i have no idea).

Why did Osibanjo lie?
2.Maybe he is just very cunny....now that Sunday has been fixed, what do you think what happen [b]WHEN [/b]oga doesn't come? chaos? confusion? another lie? military?

5quick ones...
1. OGA IS NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ON SUNDAY. Even though the 'evils' (self acclaimed owners of Nigeria) are begging him to against doc's advise.
2.OGA is very sick and he needs plenty of rest and prayers too, but the 'evils' will not let him rest...
3.Anon said, 'the north would not hand over to Osibanjo in case of any eventualities and they are trying as much as possible to relegate him to the background'.
5. ....and for the doubting thomases, i believe by Sunday evening, I'd have your maximum attention.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...
Re: What If I Told You....... by harmony5(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Confusion confusion everywhere
Nigerians don't learn any lesson from history, otherwise this inevitable dejavu would have been avoided
Re: What If I Told You....... by Ussyberry(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
If he doesn't come back by 12 midnight on Sunday............E don be

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadou_Ahidjo

Read
Re: What If I Told You....... by ElCount: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Osibanjo should step up like a man? Loool

That man is gonna chicken out like Aguiyi Ironsis' assistant who was supposed to take over but didn't. You know how it is with them...
Shiit usually going sideways! But whatever the eventuality na God win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You....... by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Even Kunu chief himself can't comprehend all that is happening around him now cos he is too weak for any presidential functions now..

Do you know what it took them to package him for the democracy day broadcast?

The murderer is dying, but he won't die easily.. He would first be tormented by the blood of the innocent people he maimed for months before he finally dies in pain and anguish..

7 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by Ussyberry(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Even Kunu chief himself can't comprehend all that is happening around him now cos he is too weak for any presidential functions now..

The murderer is dying, but he won't die easily.. He would first be tormented by the blood of the innocent people he maimed for months before he finally dies in pain and anguish..

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by ImpersonatorSS: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
ElCount:
Osibanjo should step up like a man? Loool

That man is gonna chicken out like Aguiyi Ironsis' assistant who was supposed to take over but didn't. You know how it is with them...
Shiit usually going sideways! But whatever the eventuality na God win

Osinbajo is already acting president.
Why should he be desperate?
Re: What If I Told You....... by ElCount: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Osinbajo is already acting president. Why should he be desperate?
Osibanjo should step up boldly and be the man he is, else....
These were the words of the OP so ask him

3 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by ruggedboy01: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Bro easy oooooo sad angry
Re: What If I Told You....... by kirian202: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
op do me a favour can u ask that ur guy Anon when that murder fulker is going to die because i cant wait any longer

4 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by chigoizie7(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
I talk am. "Ekwensu, ekisi go buhari" and u guys tot I was joking.

If this man doesn't come home by sunday. Hmmmm.

Make them wait 1st make I go collect my certificate from unizik b4 naija crumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You....... by vivalavida(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
What if i told you.......

By DLondonboiy.

Nna if this ur sunday prediction comes to pass,i will believe u finally. That other one might have been a coincidence but if u this comes to pass,i'll believe u got first hand info.

However,i believe that dude is sick. Otherwise the likes of tinubu,atiku and awujale shouldnt be rushing to london to see the president even when they know his date of return is slated for sunday which is two days from now.

Fingers crossed

6 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by Uchexxy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Men this londonboy self na wa oo. your own better ooo. abeg bros u cut help us tell anon make him find one small poisonous injection give that nigga there abeg.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by Osakah24(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Stop wishing your president evil, He is someone else's son, brother, father, husband, in-law, and even friend. Alot of you guys are being ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by Goahead(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Uchexxy:
Men this londonboy self na wa oo. your own better ooo. abeg bros u cut help us tell anon make him find one small poisonous injection give that nigga there abeg.
shocked shocked
Re: What If I Told You....... by Candyrain(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Osakah24:
Stop wishing your president evil, He is someone else's son, brother, father, husband, in-law, and even friend. Alot of you guys are being ridiculous.

U forgetting dat those murdered under his watch by security agents are some people's sons/daughters, brothers/sisters, fathers/mothera, husbands/wives, in-laws and friends

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You....... by dadebayo1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
n 1946, Ahidjo entered territorial politics. From January 28, 1957 to May 10, 1957, Ahidjo served as President of the Legislative Assembly of Cameroon. In the same year he became Deputy Prime Minister in de facto head of state André-Marie Mbida's government. Upon independence in 1960, Ahidjo, as leader of the Cameroon Union, was elected President, and he persuaded part of British Cameroon to join his country. He was reelected in 1965, 1970, 1975 and 1980, gradually establishing the complete dominance of his own party and outlawing all others in 1976.

He experienced a rebellion in the 1960s from a group known as the Union of the Peoples of Cameroon, but defeated it by 1970. In the early 1970s he created an unpopular constitution which ended the autonomy of British Cameroon and established unitary rule. Though many of his actions were dictatorial, his country became one of the most stable in Africa. He was considered to be more conservative and less charismatic than most post-colonial African leaders, but his policies allowed Cameroon to attain comparative prosperity.

July 26, 1982, President Ahmadou Ahidjo arrives for a visit to Washington D.C. Location: Joint Base Andrews, Maryland
Ahidjo resigned, ostensibly for health reasons, on 4 November 1982 (there are many theories surrounding the resignation; it is generally believed that his French doctor "tricked" Ahidjo about his health)[3][4] and was succeeded by Prime Minister Paul Biya two days later.[5] That he stepped down in favor of Biya, a Christian from the south and not a Muslim from the north like himself, was considered surprising. Ahidjo's ultimate intentions are unclear; it is possible that he intended to return to the presidency at a later point when his health improved, and another possibility is that he intended for Maigari Bello Bouba, a fellow Muslim from the north who succeeded Biya as Prime Minister, to be his eventual successor as President, with Biya in effectively a caretaker role. Although the Central Committee of the ruling Cameroon National Union (CNU) urged Ahidjo to remain President, he declined to do so, but he did agree to remain as the President of the CNU. However, he also arranged for Biya to become the CNU Vice-President and handle party affairs in his absence. Additionally, in January 1983, Ahidjo travelled across the country in a tour in support of Biya.[6]

Later in 1983, a major feud developed between Ahidjo and Biya. On July 19, 1983, Ahidjo went into exile in France, and Biya began removing Ahidjo's supporters from positions of power and eliminating symbols of his authority, replacing Ahidjo's portraits with his own and removing Ahidjo's name from the anthem of the CNU. On August 22, Biya announced that a plot allegedly involving Ahidjo had been uncovered. For his part, Ahidjo severely criticized Biya, alleging that Biya was abusing his power, that he lived in fear of plots against him, and that he was a threat to national unity. The two were unable to reconcile despite the efforts of several foreign leaders, and Ahidjo announced on August 27 that he was resigning as head of the CNU.[6] In exile, Ahidjo was sentenced to death in absentia in February 1984, along with two others, for participation in the June 1983 coup plot, although Biya commuted the sentence to life in prison. Ahidjo denied involvement in the plot. A violent but unsuccessful coup attempt in April 1984 was also widely believed to have been orchestrated by Ahidjo.[7]

In his remaining years, Ahidjo divided his time between France and Senegal. He died of a heart attack [8] in Dakar on 30 November 1989 and was buried there.[9] He was officially rehabilitated by a law in December 1991.[10] Biya said on 30 October 2007 that the matter of returning Ahidjo's remains to Cameroon was "a family affair". An agreement on returning Ahidjo's remains was reached in June 2009, and it was expected that they would be returned in 2010.[9]

There is a stadium named after Ahidjo in Yaoundé.

Few images remain of President Ahmadou Ahidjo, and it is often said that the Biya regime made an active effort to erase any visual or audio references to Cameroon's first head of state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You....... by OjukwuWarBird: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
DLondonboiy:

'.

Why did Osibanjo lie?

5quick ones...
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...

Buhari is already gone and a great war is about to erupt between 2 ungrateful regions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by dadebayo1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
For record purpose... I believe you sir, your source definitely has access to classified information. We wait patiently for confirmation on Sunday...

DLondonboiy:

'.

Why did Osibanjo lie?

5quick ones...
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...
Re: What If I Told You....... by dadebayo1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
On a second taught I have a feeling this is the reason why they retired the military officials recently... God save us all... This coming week will determine a lot of things...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You....... by OjukwuWarBird: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
dadebayo1:
On a second taught I have a feeling this is the reason why they retired the military officials recently... God save us all... This coming week will determine a lot of things...

I don't understand. How will the retirement of SS/SE officers affect Osinbanjo
Re: What If I Told You....... by Osakah24(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Candyrain:

U forgetting dat those murdered under his watch by security agents are some people's sons/daughters, brothers/sisters, fathers/mothera, husbands/wives, in-laws and friends
You know two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: What If I Told You....... by dadebayo1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

I don't understand. How will the retirement of SS/SE officers affect Osinbanjo

To prevent the unknown...

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by OjukwuWarBird: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
dadebayo1:

To prevent the unknown...

Even in the unknown, SS/SE can never support Osibanjo
Re: What If I Told You....... by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Osakah24:
You know two wrongs don't make a right.

When you want to decieve someone to take what belongs to them but, don't want them coming back to ask for it in the future. Then you can sing this song.. .

"You can decieve someone sometimes but, could never decieve everyone everytime".

BTW, that line sound cowardly!

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by mikolo80: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
DLondonboiy:

'.

Why did Osibanjo lie?

5quick ones...
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY...
if this is true we're screwed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You....... by Osakah24(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

When you want to decieve someone to take what belongs to them but, don't want them coming back to ask for it in the future. Then you can sing this song.. .

"You can decieve someone sometimes but, could never decieve everyone everytime".

BTW, that line sound cowardly!
Im just offering an advice, I don't support any wrong doing.
Re: What If I Told You....... by magicalx(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
This space is booked, something very sinister is being planned but just like God delivered Jonathan, osinbanjo will triumph when we told the youths not to vote an old man, they said they wanted change, here we have it

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by PapaBrowne(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sunday is next tommorow.....counting.

The interesting mix is this>>>>

If anything happens to Buhari, the North will turn on the South West as they would suddenly be faced with the reality of a Redeemed Pastor as President of Nigeria. The South West would have to push real hard against the North which could actually be terrible as the north is not willing to lose out again so soon as they did with Yar Adua. The fake marraige of the North and the South West will collapse in a second and sadly the South west would have to stand alone.

Now while that fight is raging, where would the South South and South East stand?? My guess is that they would support neither. They would simply hug themselves and bid Nigeria farewell....

Sincerely, I fear for Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by blazer234: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
dadebayo1:
n 1946, Ahidjo entered territorial politics. From January 28, 1957 to May 10, 1957, Ahidjo served as President of the Legislative Assembly of Cameroon. In the same year he became Deputy Prime Minister in de facto head of state André-Marie Mbida's government. Upon independence in 1960, Ahidjo, as leader of the Cameroon Union, was elected President, and he persuaded part of British Cameroon to join his country. He was reelected in 1965, 1970, 1975 and 1980, gradually establishing the complete dominance of his own party and outlawing all others in 1976.

He experienced a rebellion in the 1960s from a group known as the Union of the Peoples of Cameroon, but defeated it by 1970. In the early 1970s he created an unpopular constitution which ended the autonomy of British Cameroon and established unitary rule. Though many of his actions were dictatorial, his country became one of the most stable in Africa. He was considered to be more conservative and less charismatic than most post-colonial African leaders, but his policies allowed Cameroon to attain comparative prosperity.

July 26, 1982, President Ahmadou Ahidjo arrives for a visit to Washington D.C. Location: Joint Base Andrews, Maryland
Ahidjo resigned, ostensibly for health reasons, on 4 November 1982 (there are many theories surrounding the resignation; it is generally believed that his French doctor "tricked" Ahidjo about his health)[3][4] and was succeeded by Prime Minister Paul Biya two days later.[5] That he stepped down in favor of Biya, a Christian from the south and not a Muslim from the north like himself, was considered surprising. Ahidjo's ultimate intentions are unclear; it is possible that he intended to return to the presidency at a later point when his health improved, and another possibility is that he intended for Maigari Bello Bouba, a fellow Muslim from the north who succeeded Biya as Prime Minister, to be his eventual successor as President, with Biya in effectively a caretaker role. Although the Central Committee of the ruling Cameroon National Union (CNU) urged Ahidjo to remain President, he declined to do so, but he did agree to remain as the President of the CNU. However, he also arranged for Biya to become the CNU Vice-President and handle party affairs in his absence. Additionally, in January 1983, Ahidjo travelled across the country in a tour in support of Biya.[6]

Later in 1983, a major feud developed between Ahidjo and Biya. On July 19, 1983, Ahidjo went into exile in France, and Biya began removing Ahidjo's supporters from positions of power and eliminating symbols of his authority, replacing Ahidjo's portraits with his own and removing Ahidjo's name from the anthem of the CNU. On August 22, Biya announced that a plot allegedly involving Ahidjo had been uncovered. For his part, Ahidjo severely criticized Biya, alleging that Biya was abusing his power, that he lived in fear of plots against him, and that he was a threat to national unity. The two were unable to reconcile despite the efforts of several foreign leaders, and Ahidjo announced on August 27 that he was resigning as head of the CNU.[6] In exile, Ahidjo was sentenced to death in absentia in February 1984, along with two others, for participation in the June 1983 coup plot, although Biya commuted the sentence to life in prison. Ahidjo denied involvement in the plot. A violent but unsuccessful coup attempt in April 1984 was also widely believed to have been orchestrated by Ahidjo.[7]

In his remaining years, Ahidjo divided his time between France and Senegal. He died of a heart attack [8] in Dakar on 30 November 1989 and was buried there.[9] He was officially rehabilitated by a law in December 1991.[10] Biya said on 30 October 2007 that the matter of returning Ahidjo's remains to Cameroon was "a family affair". An agreement on returning Ahidjo's remains was reached in June 2009, and it was expected that they would be returned in 2010.[9]

There is a stadium named after Ahidjo in Yaoundé.

Few images remain of President Ahmadou Ahidjo, and it is often said that the Biya regime made an active effort to erase any visual or audio references to Cameroon's first head of state.

Thanks for the info bro. But I Dont see this linked to the Nigerian situation in anyway.I Dont see pastor osibande oshinbajo doing like paul biya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Learnt Buhari Is Dead / BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. / Gov. Obaseki And Oshiomhole At Loggerheads Over Choice Of Running Mate Ahead Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.