Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Alimodu Sheriif And Alhaji Markafi Are Not Fit To Be PDP Chairman -kinibigdeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alimodu Sheriif And Alhaji Markafi Are Not Fit To Be PDP Chairman -kinibigdeal (438 Views)

Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alimodu Sheriif And Alhaji Markafi Are Not Fit To Be PDP Chairman -kinibigdeal by kinibigdeal(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
In August 1st 2007, Alhaji Admed Markafi was accused of misappropriation of over N6billion while in office, he was also accused of owning a house worth around N2billion naira. However, the case was buried without no further investigation. If PDP want Nigerians to forgive them of their sins, they should nominate candidate with impressive past record, if not, a PDP of 15years will remain same PDP for 30years http://allafrica.com/stories/200708060813.html

In October 18, 2014 a News watch Newspaper based in UK accused Amodu Sherrif of sponsoring the Radical Islamic group "Bokoharam", not only that, an Australian Journalist named 'Stephen Davis" also mentioned Amodu Sherrif in the most controversial statement as the prime sponsor of Bokoharam. Till date, no investigation was carried out. I'm not saying the accused are guilty of the said charges, but how long will an accused person in Nigeria continue to hold sensitive position in Nigeria? https://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/research/3431260?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4177128231

Alhaji Markafi possess divisional attributes

In the first instance, why did Alhaji Markarfi took over without the endorsement of the board of Trustee(BoT)? was that constitutional in the first place? why the sudden change of Barton by the BoT to endorse Markarfi led faction? why was a caretaker committee not set up before the BoT took over the affairs of the party? who inaugurated the caretaker committee in portharcourt? Who are the backers of Markarfi against Sherrif, is it in the interest of the party? can we say people like Prof. Jerry Jana led group lack integrity? the foundation of Markafi led group is faulty, if he succeed in becoming the party chairman, all will not be well with PDP
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203872-pdps-makarfi-committee-unconstitutional-jerry-gana-faction.html

Alimodu Sherrif is definitely an Agent of APC

Why is Alimodu Sherrif so desperate to take over the chairmanship of the party securing court orders in an APC state under the jurisdictions of the very controversial federal high court in Nigeria. We were made to know that the temporary tenure of Sherrif elaspe some months ago, why is he still patronizing himself as the acting chairman of PDP, under which jurisdictions? Lagos court I guess, is Lagos court greater than that of portharcourt? Why did the IG of police gave a factional leader access to the National secretariats when the constitution does not allow it, who is the IG backing in this case? Is Sherrif gradually gaining federal support? Why is this crisis coming bearing it in mind that elections are close in Ondo state and Edo state?.

The Truth

Whether Markarfi or Sherrif, Northerners will remain a Northerners. Don't get me wrong. If a Northerner still remain the president of Nigeria, PDP should forget the ambition of taking over in 2019. Both Sherrif and Markarfi are brothers only stage playing in the media. Final note! both Sherrif and Markaffi should resign in the interest of the party and allow people like Nuhu Ribadu to take over, whom I believe will never compromise based on is past antecedent.
Re: Alimodu Sheriif And Alhaji Markafi Are Not Fit To Be PDP Chairman -kinibigdeal by caesar01(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
stop displaying ignorance and talking bullshit! I might agree with you that Sherrif is a game spoiler picked by the APC... but Makarfi is here to fix things only for 3months... people like you only make useless noise without understanding the psychology of Northern affair and Nigerian politics...
Re: Alimodu Sheriif And Alhaji Markafi Are Not Fit To Be PDP Chairman -kinibigdeal by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
PDP
Re: Alimodu Sheriif And Alhaji Markafi Are Not Fit To Be PDP Chairman -kinibigdeal by kinibigdeal(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Prove your point bro

caesar01:
stop displaying ignorance and talking bullshit! I might agree with you that Sherrif is a game spoiler picked by the APC... but Makarfi is here to fix things only for 3months... people like you only make useless noise without understanding the psychology of Northern affair and Nigerian politics...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan’s Former Aide Granted Bail / PDP Reacts To Aisha Buhari's Statements To Gov. Ayodele Fayose..... / Fayose Insists Zenith Bank Majorly Funded His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.