Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) (33436 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by londonrivals: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Anambra state Governor Obiano and his wife with their two children.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/beautiful-photo-of-governor-obiano-and.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Rawblings(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
beautiful family

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
His daughter don ripe sha grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Beautiful family!

This is a whole governor o, with just two children whereas you'll see an ordinary man who can barely feed his mouth with three or more wives and plenty plenty children.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Keneking:
Ripe for what, is she a mango or tomatoes undecided. Bad nigga cool

28 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lovely family kiss kiss cool. God bless you sir. God abeg pick my call sharp sharp make I start my own family. No time

15 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by CzarRex: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice,beautiful family

obiano one of the few eastern governors I admire

to that mumu mod that banned me for a useless reason,this what I have for u,

22 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
His wife looks like a milf
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by kinwhite(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
ego di nma

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Know2020: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
You are enjoying your own children but killing other's children. I pity you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by shugacaneman: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nairaland pls fix this issue. I have missed a lot because of this error. imagine what that big mouthed senator said about my state I will miss.

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Runaway: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
The man first get money.
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Dallazday(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
i remember when he's daughter use to crush on me, chai, that year i set die

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Anonymrs(f): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
God bless our Governor... God bless Anambra State... God bless President Buhari... God bless Nigeria...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Nutase: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nke Nwanyi bu Oyirinneya..... Nke nwoke bu Oyirinnaya

13 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Life4Varnity: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ok. Pls always state where u reporting from.
Reporting from ajah badore. Progressive extate

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Of all his money, na just 2 kids wey him fit train to any level.

Meanwhile, one women wey been get 5kids b4 gave birth to twins around January, she is pregnant again.

Meanwhile she is jobless, same as the husband. To feed twice na wahala.

Children are gifts from God. But we don't have to abuse that right given to us by God

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by davibid: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
As if this picture will change the suffering and smiling of Nigeria under this Buhari-led APC government...

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dallazday:
i remember when he's daughter use to crush on me, chai, that year i set die

U wish undecided
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by anytexy: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Only two children? I no believe this. Igbo man for that matter. Anyway, Ubama too na two children and Ubama na Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Tberry01(f): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Beautiful family
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by ever811(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
soon its gonna be my traditional and church wedding wit that damsel up there behind oga governor and madam..and jealous nigas will be like..

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Pyno30: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
londonrivals:
Anambra state Governor Obiano and his wife with their two children.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/beautiful-photo-of-governor-obiano-and.html
I'm sure his daughter don't base in Nigeria here.
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by uju22(f): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
dem just born ni?
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Life4Varnity: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Keneking:
. So wetin go come happen now
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by lilmax(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omo the babe just dey my mind
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ibu eze nna

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by Pavore9: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
What a family should look like.....A father, mother and child(ren).
Re: Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) by jamex93(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thunder fire poverty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle / Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.