Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat (22021 Views)

Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu / Sheriff Gains Control Of Party’s National secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by BossWike(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
tolexy111:
PDP, THE DEAD PARTY!!!

In ur imagination
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by refiner(f): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
priceaction:
He will use Abuja court to appeal the case since it is porthacourt high Court started this, then end up in supreme in the next 4 years.PDP don buy market. That is what you get when you are not patience enough to work as a team. Hope fayose is still alive because I can't see him running mouth again. Fighting within and without.
@refiner

lol...funny you!

Well I am non partisan,... just a lover of good governance!

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by davibid: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
tolexy111:
PDP, THE DEAD PARTY!!!

Be sincere to yourself, a part of you still wish PDP should have won instead of the current suffering and smiling everybody is experiencing under APC.
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by photoshoot(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:
Lets assume he disobeys the court order, what are the consequences?

because we know that this is Nigeria! cheesy

All of a sudden, you are in politics section today.....
Don't worry, your interview won't have federalism and deregulation as questions.
Best of luck.
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by refiner(f): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
photoshoot:

All of a sudden, you are in politics section today.....
Don't worry, your interview won't have federalism and deregulation as questions.
Best of luck.

Check my profile.. and see dear!

Romance, celebrities and politics..

I know much about politics in Nigeria...

peace!!
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by photoshoot(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

Check my profile.. and see dear!

Romance, celebrities and politics..

I know much about politics in Nigeria...

peace!!

Lol, alright, all the best.... cool
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by OBAGADAFFI: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
druboon404:
I thought you guys were hailing Sheriff when Pdp were winning elections....
Even Tonyebarcanista sef open thread in support of Modu Sheriff as Pdp chairman..
Now they are all blaming Apc.
You guys think you can use and dump him after chopping his money...lol..
Na nefa chi chum chin..
"Aja Sheriff......Gberrraaaaaaaaaaa"

That was the beginning of PDP downfall.
Even Fayose and Wike once supported him

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by truthspeaks: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pdp n Apc r d same oo. Jst names of party seperates dem
modelmike7:
May your crisis continue, bunch of looters!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by iyke484real(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
The wrath of God is opon them all..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by ruffDiamond: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
cool in BobMarley voice #bomboclaat dead party...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Daplux4: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sheriff! Sheriff!! Sheriff!!! How many times did I called u, don't ever provoke us with ur arrogant or we will remember u.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by tuniski: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
tolexy111:
PDP, THE DEAD PARTY!!!
A dead party don't have crisis only a living and vibrant party does ! !!

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by 989900: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
lipsrsealed tongue

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Daplux4: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
PDP will take over power in 2019 50 sheriff will not stop them because north can not miss another golden opportunity of 8yrs to 4yrs of bubu they 'r not even sure off

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by otokx(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Our Judiciary appears to be in a mess while PDP national is in a deeper mess.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Prales(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Try and get one against your landlord. Then, come back and tell us how it cheap it was. Rubbish.

wengerjay:
The cheapest commodity ever in Nigeria is getting a court injunction.
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by chemistry101: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
wengerjay:
U're right! This is what u get when the third arm of governments is financial stab
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by smallJagaban: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
OBASANJO WOULD BE LAUGHING BY NOW... KIKIKIKI

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
BossWike:
Zombie pele
..... Eh ya. Wailer keep denying your sef. U go tey for dere!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Why is Sheriff forcing himself in a position he's not wanted? PDP should do everything possible for him not to remain in that sit because its obvious he has no good intentions with such desperation. Ahh!! Na Im papa office?
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Pavarottii(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
priceaction:
He will use Abuja court to appeal the case since it is porthacourt high Court started this, then end up in supreme in the next 4 years.PDP don buy market. That is what you get when you are not patience enough to work as a team. Hope fayose is still alive because I can't see him running mouth again. Fighting within and without.
@refiner
No go kill urself ontop PDP matter. I know that the hardship has been hitting u hard. No light, no fuel, no money.
Take it easy! B4 sickness follow.
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
I don't notice idiots like you. But for the records, am Just saying the obvious. No be your hero buy market from him? Besides,am an employer of labor so I know how nonentity that is jobless feel when they are frustrated.
Pavarottii:

No go kill urself ontop PDP matter. I know that the hardship has been hitting u hard. No light, no fuel, no money.
Take it easy! B4 sickness follow.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by bender79: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Why is Sheriff forcing himself in a position he's not wanted? PDP should do everything possible for him not to remain in that sit because its obvious he has no good intentions with such desperation. Ahh!! Na Im papa office?
When you people begged him to take over you didn't know....

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by ogmask: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
wengerjay:

I knew it can only happen in phc. Wike has turned the courts in to rivers into a big joke.
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Limitednow: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
suasmablow:
Nairaland should post pushing posts from http://.com/pdp-court-orders-
sheriff-to-immediately-vacate-partys-national-
secretariat/ to front page.
They are simply a bunch of desperate bloggers with extreme fake or adulterated news.
This is a clear example and a total misrepresentation of what transpired at the portharcourt court.
If people are tempted to believe this fake post, then what will the court decide on come July 4?
dailypost.ng/2016/06/16/court-fixes-july-4-to-rule-on-pdps-order-against-modu-sheriff/

You are quoting daily post baaa? Need I remind you that the same story is on the same daily post u r quoting
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/17/leadership-crises-pdp-orders-sheriff-to-immediately-vacate-partys-national-secretariat/

Always investigate before you rant, Anu mpama.
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by billyG(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
PDP 〓Pipeline Destroying Party.
Re: Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
bender79:
When you people begged him to take over you didn't know....
So the decisions of two men in the persons of Wike and Fayose will supersede the general opinion of the party structure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes / Keyamo Battles Galadima On Dementia Allegation Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.