Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH (10085 Views)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Distress Sales With Instant Allocation On Dangote Refinery Road (buy And Build) / »»» Sold!! A Plot Available Along NTA Road PH @ N6.5M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Kenmatt(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Demolition is going on along Old Refinery Road in Portharcourt as the state government embark on dualization of Oilmill/Elelenwo/Akpajo road.

The state government had also promised that in not a distance time to come, the link between Golf junction at Odili road, leading to Woji link road to Elelenwo ( D young junction) will be completed.

The residents of these areas strongly believe that this will automatically arrest traffic jam on YKC/ slaughter road, Gulf Junction Slaughter road and unlock and set a free flow traffic on Slaughter roundabout, which is a hub for Trans Amadi industrial layout.

They are also hopeful that in completion of these projects, the social and economic value of the locations will eventually pump up.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by timilehing(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2016
게소게. undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Wike is working (Just as Amaechi did)...kudos for the developmental initiatives. Government/development is all about continuity.

And somewhere in the SW, let Fayose continue with his "Stomach Infrastructure" and "Solidarity Strike" nemesis would tell on him one day.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Pyno30: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2016
I hope they have settled the owners

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Joyce28(f): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by shakablaiize(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2016
The person above me...how market??
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Anthony496(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Ha ok ooooo
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by stagger: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2016
This is long overdue. How can one be in a traffic jam from Elelenwo junction to Akpajo, the whole length of the road? The situation is also worsened by the number of Keke Napep plying that road. A real eyesore.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Stancity(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Pyno30:
I hope they will compassion to the owners
With this comment, i think someone must show us his WAEC certificate.....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by emmalexabl(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=strosuc post=46678372][/quote]

Scammer....u no dey tire ??
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by chimah3(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Na hand dem dey use demolish!
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by obamula1: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Saturday June 18, 2016
More Than Compliments
-ROMANS 16:1-16
Key Verse:

"Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus" (Romans 16:3).
Often, we neglect or undermine the powerful effect of simple compliments. Learning to say "hello" or "how do you do?" and having others say that to us has a way of bonding us to them, showing that someone at the least cares for us. Though it may appear just ordinary and commonplace, the effect becomes strong when it is withdrawn. Think about living in a community or working among a group of people where there is no such exchange of compliments. No doubt, the feeling of loneliness such would bring can be imagined. Interaction and relationship in such environment will often be frictional. To enhance peaceful coexistence and promote harmony, we cannot neglect this simple and ordinary practice of exchanging greetings and complimenting one another. Apostle Paul demonstrated this very well in his ministry and epistles. Particularly, he singled out individuals (whom he had met in one way or the other and had had an influence and impact on his life) for special recognition and greetings. He also instructed the Christians in the Roman church not to neglect doing this. True Christianity does not isolate us from the rest of the people, nor does it make us uncivil. We don't cease to be humans robbed of all natural human feelings because we have become born-again. So, it will be entirely wrong to become so withdrawn from the society where we live and refuse to interact in the smallest way as to exchange greetings with neighbours and work fellows. It is even ridiculous to observe some Christians who are too sanctimonious to acknowledge the greetings of others in fellowship talk more of reaching out to greet others. Courtesy and Christianity are not aliens - they agree together. Mutual salutations express, increase, strengthens love and endear Christians one to another

Thought for the day: True religion when rightly received will not make any man uncivil.
Bible Reading in one Year: COLOSSIANS 1 - 4

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by SamJed(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2016
That is my area...the project was started earlier this year...according to what i heard they would have started with oil mill elelenwo first before going down to akpajo but elelenwo elders asked the government for 'matching ground'...imagine the nonsense...the government had to leave them and start from akpajo...and the construction is handled by JB so we are expecting a solid road.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by engreo(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Alright
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by DaBullIT(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Ban this barawo abeg mynd44

If it's Lagos , they will say Yeebos are being targeted

What do you have to say to this change ?

Construction everywhere , still in some minds buhari is not doing anything [quote author=strosuc post=46678372][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Yea, I live at d-young..... That road will be cool as sighted in the master plan.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Nutase: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by YoursGEJ(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2016
I thought Wike was complaining about Amaechi demolishing houses during his campaign. Yet, here we are and he's doing same undecided

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by saintfaculty(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by okolimike(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2016
good one
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by swissobed: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Lmao!
Stancity:

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2016
SamJed:
That is my area...the project was started earlier this year...according to what i heard they would have started with oil mill elelenwo first before going down to akpajo but elelenwo elders asked the government for 'matching ground'...imagine the nonsense...the government had to leave them and start from akpajo...and the construction is handled by JB so we are expecting a solid road.
and those elders will later accuse wike of negligence.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by mrvitalis(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2016
For me this is the first reasonable project wike is doing..... hope we will have good underground drainage system on that road to avoid flooding

Well kudos to wike... More of that
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Brotherman(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Point of correction Oilmill/Elelenwo/Akpajo road for your information Oil mill is not a Town It is Rumuokwurusi- Elelenwo- Akpajo Road

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Brotherman(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2016
I am happy when I saw the road is been dualized, as planned by previous administration unlike what he did in Woji road, wike should use our state money and give us befitting roads and head bridges just like what Akpbio did in Uyo. and also stop supporting cultist I. Rivers state.Believe it or not cultisim and killings in rivers state is on the increase because the state apparatus has hand in it. quote me

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by richoko60: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Good morning all, I pass through this round everyday, old refinery road leading to elelewon, oil mill, woji etc.
Once thing I want to say is PH is an overhyped bleeped city, the governor needs to deal with the security challenges in the state.
Everyday I hear of robbery, gun shot, cults clashing with each their and one which I was a victim last night, car burglery .
My vehicle was burgled yesterday at about 7pm on a very busy road in front of living shepherd hill, okporo road, they made away with my bag containing my laptop, ID card, 22500 cash. Its so sad I was a victim, God help PH residents.

Sad face

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Pyno30: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Stancity:
I'm Buhari's Junior brother. Blame our perants.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by staymore: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Brotherman:
Point of correction Oilmill/Elelenwo/Akpajo road
for your information
Oil mill is not a Town
It is Rumuokwurusi- Elelenwo- Akpajo Road

It is Oil mill-Elelenwo-Akpajo road. Are u from Rumukwurusi that u want to force it into the project?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by encryptjay(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2016
richoko60:
Good morning all, I pass through this round everyday, old refinery road leading to elelewon, oil mill, woji etc.
Once thing I want to say is PH is an overhyped bleeped city, the governor needs to deal with the security challenges in the state.
Everyday I hear of robbery, gun shot, cults clashing with each their and one which I was a victim last night, car burglery .
My vehicle was burgled yesterday at about 7pm on a very busy road in front of living shepherd hill, okporo road, they made away with my bag containing my laptop, ID card, 22500 cash. Its so sad I was a witness , God help PH residents.

Sad face

That's bad

I don't know why they don't really care about security there

And the politicians there are good at hiring cult members for their dirty jobs

Security should be first in such a state

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Brotherman(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2016
staymore:

It is Oil mill-Elelenwo-Akpajo road. Are u from Rumukwurusi that u want to force it into the project?
whether am from Rumuokwurusi or not is not the issue
Government agencies should stop making mistakes In renaming places for posterity sake. even Gov wike noted it the day he flagged off the road.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Stancity(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Pyno30:
I'm Buhari's Junior brother. Blame our perants.
Funny guy... Others for pick quarrel ooo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Showroom For ( Special Marble and Granite here) / Apartments To Let In Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.