Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH (10121 Views)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Distress Sales With Instant Allocation On Dangote Refinery Road (buy And Build) / »»» Sold!! A Plot Available Along NTA Road PH @ N6.5M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by estyvino(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Stancity:
Funny guy... Others for pick quarrel ooo...

EXACTLY
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Pyno30: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Stancity:
Funny guy... Others for pick quarrel ooo...
For wetin nah? Is always good to be nice to d spirits, because you never know when they will come accross to you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by staymore: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Brotherman:

whether am from Rumuokwurusi or not is not the issue
Government agencies should stop making mistakes In renaming places for posterity sake. even Gov wike noted it the day he flagged off the road.

That road had not been renamed by any govt agency. It has always being Oil mill/Elelenwo/Akpajo road.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by hatchy(f): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2016
SamJed:
That is my area...the project was started earlier this year...according to what i heard they would have started with oil mill elelenwo first before going down to akpajo but elelenwo elders asked the government for 'matching ground'...imagine the nonsense...the government had to leave them and start from akpajo...and the construction is handled by JB so we are expecting a solid road.
You are a very big fool for spreading this lies like mosquito. The elders never asked for matching ground or whatever you call it.The delay on that road was because the community insisted that the road must be dualized while the state government said it lacked such fund to do so.Woji and Elelewo roads were earmarked to be rehabilitated same time,but Woji road is completed still as single carriage way while the people of Elelewo insisted that it their own must be dualized.
Pls before you start spreading rumours and lies check and cross check your source.People like you misinform and mislead the public .

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by mrinsurer: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2016
They should connect the road to Oyigbo so the people in Obigbo can forget the neglected federal express road.Rivers state is not all about Obio Akpor.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by HopeAtHand: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
richoko60:
Good morning all, I pass through this round everyday, old refinery road leading to elelewon, oil mill, woji etc.
Once thing I want to say is PH is an overhyped bleeped city, the governor needs to deal with the security challenges in the state.
Everyday I hear of robbery, gun shot, cults clashing with each their and one which I was a victim last night, car burglery .
My vehicle was burgled yesterday at about 7pm on a very busy road in front of living shepherd hill, okporo road, they made away with my bag containing my laptop, ID card, 22500 cash. Its so sad I was a victim, God help PH residents.

Sad face

Most of you knew what to expect in Wikes administration and still voted him becos GEJ lost at the presidency. Why complain of insecurity when you have a thug governor.

To all who voted Wike, I wish you all the negatives of his administration.

And to those expecting Wike to construct roads with underground drainages, i laugh in Ikwerre. Open drainages is his legacy, expect more only in your dreams.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by DeCleff(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Dem go soon knack my papa plaza down oh

Wike carry go jare cos nothing do u oh

That road must be dualized

Odili marked the houses for demolition in order to dualize the road by he didn't.

Ameachi made promises was unable to fulfill it due to politics

Wike, the true son of Obio/Akpor has come to our rescue.

Governor Wike; Olumba Olumba Obu is with you.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by HopeAtHand: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2016
hatchy:
You are a very big fool for spreading this lies like mosquito. The elders never asked for matching ground or whatever you call it.The delay on that road was because the community insisted that the road must be dualized while the state government said it lacked such fund to do so.Woji and Elelewo roads were earmarked to be rehabilitated same time,but Woji road is completed still as single carriage way while the people of Elelewo insisted that it their own must be dualized.
Pls before you start spreading rumours and lies check and cross check your source.People like you misinform and mislead the public .

Lame defence.

When Governor Amaechi attempted to dualise the Elelenwo road during his tenure, the Chiefs of Elelenwo demanded some form of settlement before they alow the construction of the road. And Amaechi being who he is declined and shifted focus to other areas of the state.

If they can demand from someone as Amaechi, why do you feel they cant demand compensation from Wike. Especially, since Wike is running an 'all pleasing' govt.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Stancity(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Pyno30:
For wetin nah? Is always good to be nice to d spirits, because you never know when they will come accross to you.
Thats it bro..... #Thumb up

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by lonelydora: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
That's De-young junction. Yes, they are dualizing that road.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by femiranking28(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
mrinsurer:
They should connect the road to Oyigbo so the people in Obigbo can forget the neglected federal express road.Rivers state is not all about Obio Akpor.
I heard repair works has started on that express Road
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by DrHighchief(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Nobody is complaining that Wike's govt is demolishing houses but if it where to b Ameachi...hell wud v let loose. Kudos to both of them.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by Akpuoru: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
these houses had been marked for demolition even in the days of Amechi, but politics never allowed the project. Good to know Wike is continuing with it. I also implore him to come to Rumuolumeni to continue with the initiated road projects there. -Aka, Nkpor. He should maintain the expansion as created by the last regime.
I doubt if Wike would've initiated a dualization on his own. He probably would've surfaced the roads without expansion. My thought though.
Re: PHOTO Demolition Ongoing On Old Refinery Road PH by SamJed(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
hatchy:
seriously i wonder what it will take u to pass your message without insulting...in what i wrote, i said that is what i heard...please watch your words because it can cost you something...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Showroom For ( Special Marble and Granite here) / Buy and Build Estate Beside Abijo GRA. Sold Out / Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.