Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Do You Handle It When Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle It When Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than (541 Views)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle It When Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than by bahmsy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
What would you do if your wife rides on you just because she is richer than you?
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than by greatnaija01: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
bahmsy:
What would you do if your wife rides on you just because she is richer than you?

What was I looking at till she got richer... Even if she was rich before we married... Then I won't dull while dating her... I would use my crazy ideas and climb to the top.... Man must always be the head of the home.... Anyway I want to know what u did that she is now riding you
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than by byvan03: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
People treat you the way you treat yourself. If you treat yourself with dignity, no one can treat you with disregard . Pride is all a man has got when everything else fail and if you lose that too, you are undone!
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than by lilmax(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
A woman cannot ride on a man making his own money

Get that into your head
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than by jaykay2015: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
let her know her money if for her alone, and work harder too as the head of the house

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To Me! / The Headache With Nigerian Weddings / Breast Ironing – Girls Face Mutilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.