Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat (782 Views)

How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija / Here Is My ABU Degree Certificat - Dino Melaye(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by Amokomowo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
I write in high rank of dismay and dissapointment in a 6 days training ( May 24th to 31st May 2016) tagged " Heavy Equipment Training " organized by Lagos State ministry of youth and social development under the leadership of Pharm ( Mrs) Uzamat Akinbile Yusuf in conjunction with Rated Cranes and Scaffolds Nigeria Limited. This program is meant to train youth in the following areas as advertised on the commissioner 's FB page : https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=236599393365297&id=100010457141052&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.236599393365297%3Atl_objid.236599393365297%3Athid.100010457141052%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1451635200%3A1483257599%3A-2538595185752769989&__tn__=%2As ✅ Construction and Manufacturing safety ( HSE 1) ✅ Mobile crane operator ✅ Hiab operation ✅ Scaffold erection ✅ Fire extinguisher etc which some required you must have drivers license before you can apply................................

First and foremost, the job security promised in the advert is nothing, but blatant false statement. A mere side attraction. Moreso, i keep wondering if Lagos State ministry of youth and social development really trained the youth to be incompetent as the certificate issued after the completion, which bear a warning inscription informing the general public that "IT IS NOT A COMPETENCY/OPERATION CERTIFICATE " then i asked myself, why would a person or institution in his right sense of mind train 2000 students and inform the public that they are not qualified or competent? Then why initiate the training? To scam the unemployed youth or what? In addition to this, their partner Rated Cranes and Scaffold Nigeria Limited also issue a COMPETENCY certificate on the same program at the rate of 10k which nullify that of the ministry. Who is deceiving who?
My opinion :
If Lagos State ministry of youth and social development is not collaborating with Rated Cranes and Scaffolds Nigeria Limited to scam the unemployed youth, the warning inscription on the certificate should be revoked. Any youths interested in collecting Rated Cranes certificate should do that at his will,and not by invalidating one certificate in favour of another.

I expended #7,000 for t fare to attend the program ...

AMBODE is working while ministry of youth is ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by Amokomowo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala ishilove temitemi1 chukwudi44
Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by daprince098(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
This people can lie!!! Lagos state min of youth and social development and LIES are like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Government deceiving themselves always angry
Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by daprince098(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
I also wasted my precious time and money to attend this incompetent training as they claimed. This is another scam from the Lagos state ministry of youth. Se na by force to collect rated cranes certificate, abi why invalidating your certificate in favour of rated crane.
Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by MOG247(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
I also fell victim ooo...its so annoyed.i spent more than #7000 to attended the program too which i trusted the ministry in the firstplace but they totally disappointed me and the Lagos youths....@Amokomowo what course did you do?
Mine,is Construstion Safety but have paid for the Rated Cranne certificate...I know the Ministry try to make money for Rated company by helping them to gathered lagos youths...Even the Job they promised is Zero
Their surname is Lie or liar
Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by daprince098(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
MOG247:
I also fell victim ooo...its so annoyed.i spent more than #7000 to attended the program too which i trusted the ministry in the firstplace but they totally disappointed me and the Lagos youths....@Amokomowo what course did you do?
Mine,is Construstion Safety but have paid for the Rated Cranne certificate...I know the Ministry try to make money for Rated company by helping them to gathered lagos youths...Even the Job they promised is Zero
I also did construction safety. Bro we dey 2geda grin
Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by Amokomowo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
I also did safety
MOG247:
Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by Amokomowo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: How Lagos Ministry Of Youth Wasted Our Time, Money And Issued Invalid Certificat by Taeewo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ffg

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians Outside Osun Blaming "Can" Don't Really Know What Is Happening - / Why Does This Not Bother Nigerians / Can Nigeria Politicians Be Soo Humble As These Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.