Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (85489 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by begwong: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
THIS SHOULDN'T BE A SURPRISE AT ALL, IT'S PART OF THE PHROPHECY TO FULFIL THE END TIME,
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by sumborri: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
So gays look like normal human beings. I always thought that they would have horns and scales on their bodies, cos it takes a lot of madness for a man to look for love in the rear of his fellow man.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by justwise(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
From the same ant gay Nigeria?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Tomicons20(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
speechless.wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by chiedu7: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=19pt]PULSE NA FAKE NEWS CENTRE[/size]
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by mu2sa2: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is this week's thriller from a pastor. Every week something "spectacular" must come from a Christian "man of god".

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by mmsen: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
ifenes:
They have committed no crime.

The pastor abused a 12 year-old boy. He should be in prison.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ochiq(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
I don't have a problem if he's punished for molesting a kid! But posting picture of two grown adult who enjoys what their sexual preferences are and Condemning them is not only a shame to Nigeria, but a sign of backwardness and oppression to people's right to sexual choices!!!
montezz:

Hey! The pastor molested a twelve year old boy...did you miss that? U can practise whatever your body craves but not at the detriment of others{kids}. However,its a crime in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by splendidbaby(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
[shameless people
quote author=Islie post=46667676]Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html
[/quote]
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ijustdey: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
youngest85:

Are u a saint?

did I mentioned if I was one

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Emeka71(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Minus me-
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chai nothing good can come out of that region!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by montezz(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
ochiq:
I don't have a problem if he's punished for molesting a kid! But posting picture of two grown adult who enjoys what their sexual preferences are and Condemning them is not only a shame to Nigeria, but a sign of backwardness and oppression to people's right to sexual choices!!!
Your opinion. If u r one,try not to get caught.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by oyindare(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Islie:
Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html
I have always said that xtianity is a big joke. Gays have found solace in it, con artist in the form of tb Joshua, major1 etc claiming to be prophets have found solace reaping the gullible followers. It amazes me how gullible a generation can be.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
I know say na dem dem. They like unnatural sex like mad
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by omonla555: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
IPOB & IPOD obi weds obi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Jalal(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Spicycat:
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.

U have my respect for this!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ogwumgbe: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gayjesus or what is your name? You and your entire generation is hereby cursed
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by AgroPro: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ohammadike:
angry

Hahaha this face is sooo funny
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ifenes(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
mmsen:

The pastor abused a 12 year-old boy. He should be in prison.

I agree with you on this one because that's rape. But as long as the person is matured and gave consent, it's no offence.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ochiq(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'm not one!!! And if I ever find any reason to be one, I'll fight and die against oppression to my sexual orientation. I don't see gay, all I see is human beings who just prefer their same sex as against their opposite sex!!!
montezz:

Your opinion. If u r one,try not to get caught.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gayjesus:
Just like jesus and john did smiley

Please allow gay people live in peace! Paul was gay,so was jesus

Sholori buruku leleyi ni.......ema gbamike ...
Em Seun abeg u gas do proper screening bfr u let ppl in hre oooooo..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by raphy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
NCA lagos branch officially confirmed na them no need to comment.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by AgroPro: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
ikombe:
Can you just imagine undecided

Hahahaja mugabe
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Realjovi(f): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Animals
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by iyke484real(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Abomination! This once are candidate of either hell or heaven, but which ever place them go, na serious flogging them go take welcome them. You can't cheat god,what you soul that you rip. do not say I didn't tell you embarassed

1 Share

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by sbabimbola(f): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
hey!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oche211:
In lasisi69 voice, "this is endtime"
Where the lasisi69 sef?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by chachanga: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
God don catch them but na devil go punish dem now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.