Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (85431 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by menxer: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hon Member NCA on duty. grin
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by highbee35(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gobe
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
manutdrichie:
Chai the devil is at it again
Now it's the devil Cox they are Christians. Well what's the essence of me being a Christian when I can still be used by the devil? I thought Christianity is meant to make me overpower the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
They will be saying islamabad instead of christianityisbad. Christianity is practised by gays.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by dustmalik: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Spicycat:
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.
Exactly. That is the hypocrisy we, Muslims, keep talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by daryoor03(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pervert in the land
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by iyke484real(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
B4 I forgget, who is fucking who which of them is the wife of the other?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Alpharezz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chai!!!

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by manutdrichie(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

Now it's the devil Cox they are Christians. Well what's the essence of me being a Christian when I can still be used by the devil? I thought Christianity is meant to make me overpower the devil.

Since you are not a Christian even if i explain to you, you wont understand

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
I would have said live and let live but they were most likely castigating gays and making life difficult for them while being gay themselves.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Godwin2016: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Moderator/Seun please ban Gayjesus and princematz for insulting Christianity!!! This is an insult to my Lord Jesus.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by eleko1: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yes but PinSure don't LIE. Breeze don blow,we don see IPODIaNS Youthgays Yansh.
chiedu7:
[size=19pt]PULSE NA FAKE NEWS CENTRE[/size]
undecided
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
DO HUMAN BEINGS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beings to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beings , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that ignorantly criticize us?dont forget this that human beings are pretenders we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings which you are free to verify *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to people benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beings about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders .we repeat who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharaoh of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharaoh knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his Pharaohs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery and hidden secrets of humanbeigns?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits and life,who can battle with the God of justice,who can speak if God of justice has not spoken,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly without POWER?BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH: INFACT YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by rudepen(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Why won't they question Christianity
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by gretblue: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is an eye opener to both Christians and Muslims.When ever an atrocity like this, is committed in any religious/ beliefs. I think , the culprit should be reprimanded rather than casting blames on the person's religion.Kudos to my fellow Muslim brothers/ sisters for their matured contribution. The man should be blamed rather than blaming the whole Christians/ Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
manutdrichie:

Since you are not a Christian even if i explain to you, you wont understand
Explain to me and I might understand, aren't you suppose to win souls for Christ anymore?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by donhils: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls mods of this forum, can you pls pls pls pls stop pushing stories like this to front page. It's really tiring reading the same kind of thing every other day. Haba. Let us see educating posts, good questions, good contributions. Pastor and Apostle having sex, how does it help anybody here now
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by iyke484real(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
They will be saying islamabad instead of christianityisbad. Christianity is practised by gays.
my friend go seat on the ground, its obvious you don't have a point. Is it not better than slaughtering human beings for your Allah bcoz of one flimsy blablabla. Abi na blasphemy una de call am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Maybe the pastor is even a top man in CAN! Notorious pple parading themselves as men od devil to their gullible followers!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by donhils: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

Explain to me and I might understand, aren't you suppose to win souls for Christ anymore?

Paul plants, Appolos waters, but God gives the increase. The job of soul winning is that of the Holy spirit.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by mrnuur(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fuckd up
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by donhils: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
If Christianity is practised by gays, then Islam is practised by who?? Senseless hell bound being ??
Cos only a senseless person believes he'll kill, die and go wherever they go when they die only to inherit 14 abi 21 virgins.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Iwonimi(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
I just come check name's

Hahahahahhahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahlolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smh

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
NA DEM!
Sokoto Michaels NCA Rago market branch Sakwoto cool
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Spicycat:
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.

I had to log on to quote you. You said it all. Ramadan kareem.

+1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by cococandy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laugh wan kill me grin
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Iwonimi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
One bottle of Origin 4 u jooor.... U make sense die quote author=gretblue post=46673066]This is an eye opener to both Christians and Muslims.When ever an atrocity like this, is committed in any religious/ beliefs. I think , the culprit should be reprimanded rather than casting blames on the person's religion.Kudos to my fellow Muslim brothers/ sisters for their matured contribution. The man should be blamed rather than blaming the whole Christians/ Christianity.[/quote]
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
donhils:

Paul plants, Appolos waters, but God gives the increase. The job of soul winning is that of the Holy spirit.
Sipping my kunu while I await the Holy Spirit then.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by iamauxin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
ochiq:
I don't have a problem if he's punished for molesting a kid! But posting picture of two grown adult who enjoys what their sexual preferences are and Condemning them is not only a shame to Nigeria, but a sign of backwardness and oppression to people's right to sexual choices!!!
bro, it's a crime here in Nigeria. Period. I don't understand why you're taking it personal. Are you gay or related to any of those guys whose pictures were out up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.