Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] (37325 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by musquareni(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2016
The comedian shares these wonderful photos while doing thanksgiving in her church at Omole Estate in Lagos.

Bose made it known on her wall the purpose of the thanksgiving after she wrote:

"What shall I say unto the Lord all I have to say is thank you Lord, thank you Lord thank you Lord, all I have to say is thank you Lord. When I think or speak of how Jehova snatched me from the hands of cold death, closed the gate and refused to allow the stings of death to destroy my family. My tears flow freely and in the congregation of saints I have no shame when I roll on the floor in thanksgiving! Ese oooo baba mi ajipojoikuda! If I make everyday a thanks giving it will not be enough my Lord! #ogbeninijakierubaonija #gbanigbani"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGyRVtnuFMP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by musquareni(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2016
VERY FUNNY, YOU NEED TO SEE HOW SHE WEEPS IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/wonderful-comedian-lepacious-bose-cries.html
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by musquareni(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2016
musquareni:
The comedian shares these wonderful photos while doing thanksgiving in her church at Omole Estate in Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGyRVtnuFMP
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by khristals(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by mustmust(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2016
I dey ur side
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by BaeBella(f): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2016
so this is supposed to be news? you just rush create topic without even telling us why she went for thanksgiving or why she was rolling on the floor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by dguizman(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2016
good for her,maybe she just won 20m from bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Life4Varnity: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Wait o but when will bro seun start given recharge cards for ftc. We no dey even see him hand at all. I beg try dey show love once in a while naw. Hand dat giveth never lack o. It's well.

5 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by rawtouch: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
bakardi set well in the first pic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by truthspeaks: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Amazing cries - keneking

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
ok
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by salabscholar01(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by helphelp: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Why do people roll on the floor though

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Integrityfarms(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
A broken and a contrite spirit, God will never despise!

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by sweetval: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Gee001: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Lepacious Bose cries and rolls on the floor? Like seriously And it became news. Jeez like who cares if she walks on water. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by johnstar(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided

Dm det act film?
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by kennymartinsne: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
She was fat,now she dey tin, y she no go tank God na.........oga ooo some pple bad bele too much 4 dis country

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by queencalipso(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
So this is the reason behind her weight loss cheesy she had a near death experience. I knew the weight loss isn't a result of exercise or diet; something out of the ordinary happened to her.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by BUSHHUNTER: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
That 1st pics still ghat me thinking...she lay down on the floor....a$$ face up...man on white hold him cucumber...many things running on the man mind...

Mayb na me no get the caption well.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by refiner(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
BaeBella:
so this is supposed to be news? you just rush create topic without even telling us why she went for thanksgiving or why she was rolling on the floor.

..I'm sure you didn't read the post!undecided

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Onogiede(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
BaeBella:
quite for der hater,. Is she n't a celebrity & what's wrong in showing appreciate to God again,.is a good news if u have to ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by worlexy(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by philipeni: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Hummm
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Seyefunmi231(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Thank God
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by itzMizELo(f): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2016
ehya.... Thank God for her
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Flashh: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Gee001:
Lepacious Bose cries and rolls on the floor? Like seriously And it became news. Jeez like who cares if she walks on water. Smh
BaeBella:
Are both of you twins?

5 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by MaQuin(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Thank God for life
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Spicycat(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Why do so called religious people roll on the floor in a place where footwear's that has entered toilet and other dirty places stepped on just to show appreciation to a God that says cleanliness is next to Godliness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS) / Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.