Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] (37337 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2016
dguizman:
good for her,maybe she just won 20m from bet9ja
what is this one sayingdid u read at all?? u ar coming from yaba left oh
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Speakdatruth: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
BaeBella:
so this is supposed to be news? you just rush create topic without even telling us why she went for thanksgiving or why she was rolling on the floor.
hello from d other side, bae u're beautiful
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Speakdatruth: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Gee001:
Lepacious Bose cries and rolls on the floor? Like seriously And it became news. Jeez like who cares if she walks on water. Smh
wicked shocked
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by magnificientzaz(f): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Thought she was thanking God for helping her loose weight grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Speakdatruth: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2016
queencalipso:
So this is the reason behind her weight loss cheesy she had a near death experience. I knew the weight loss isn't a result of exercise or diet; something out of the ordinary happened to her.
d sickness made her loss weight so if anyone want her a weight loss like hers dey shud ask for her kind of sickness cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by ijebu2020: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2016
where is keneking self.
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by DedeNkem: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Wow! Nigerians are religious id*iots.
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by krozay(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2016
church floor and ground don turn rollercoaster were celebrities and politicians go dey roll NA WA OOOH but I thank God for their lives
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by JohnieWalker(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Spicycat:
Why do so called religious people roll on the floor in a place where footwear's that has entered toilet and other dirty places stepped on just to show appreciation to a God that says cleanliness is next to Godliness.
if yu don't understand the things of the spirit you will suffer so much in life
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by princesschika20(f): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Who you epp na
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by oojehshez(f): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
helphelp:
Why do people roll on the floor though

itz a sign of humility and appreciation to GOD.

U cannot greet any earthly king while standing on ur feet, u av to prostrate aw much more than than ur creator
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by oojehshez(f): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
DedeNkem:
Wow! Nigerians are religious id*iots.

i think u should mind wot u say wen itz something that has to do with God.

If u don't understand what's happening just keep quiet

nobody will punish u if u dont comment on a thread topic
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by esejessy(f): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
queencalipso:
So this is the reason behind her weight loss cheesy she had a near death experience. I knew the weight loss isn't a result of exercise or diet; something out of the ordinary happened to her.
don't say what u don't know. She was never sick .she has been working out for years.
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
She's gaining the weight back again, wetin happen?
Abi her stomach has stretched back to the way it was before the bypass
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by justy15: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
is she thanking God for her weight loss
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by YOLO1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
What's the stainless bowl in the last pix meant for? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Spicycat:
Why do so called religious people roll on the floor in a place where footwear's that has entered toilet and other dirty places stepped on just to show appreciation to a God that says cleanliness is next to Godliness.
first, I dnt know anywhere in d bible where God said "cleanliness is next to godliness". On d issue of her rolling on d floor, I think dats between she and God. She knows watever it is God has done for her n yes, she can express her joy d way she wants. Its her father's house.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Spicycat(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
JohnieWalker:

if yu don't understand the things of the spirit you will suffer so much in life
Things of the spirit my big round bubble A.SS countries that don't give a rat hole about things of the spirit are way off better than yours and yet you claim you know religion.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by JohnieWalker(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Spicycat:

Things of the spirit my big round bubble A.SS countries that don't give a rat hole about things of the spirit are way off better than yours and yet you claim you know religion.
tell me the countries....do you know the founding father's of america and Britain and their level of spirituality...don't worry read about Israel and d things apunin about them
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by DedeNkem: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
oojehshez:

i think u should mind wot u say wen itz something that has to do with God.

If u don't understand what's happening just keep quiet

nobody will punish u if u dont comment on a thread topic

Religion convinced gullible people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you. He loves you, and he needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! I don’t know if your god exists, but it would be better for his reputation if he didn’t.

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend and I used to think that he went everywhere with me, and that I could talk to him and that he could hear me, and that he could grant me wishes and stuff. And then I grew up, and I stopped going to church.

Religion is the greatest manipulative tool man created. Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by 4nobody4every1: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by fireforfire: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
What's d thanksgiving for??
For loosing weight I guess. . B cos it's bn shackin her since she lost all dat weight
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Spicycat:
Well why do some persons prostrate on the floor to greet their elders? Some even lie on the ground how much the creator of the universe
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Araoluwa005(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
That 1st pics still ghat me thinking...she lay down on the floor....a$$ face up...man on white hold him cucumber...many things running on the man mind...

Mayb na me no get the caption well.
grin
bad mind yo got man
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Inova(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
helphelp:
Why do people roll on the floor though
Because they a hypocritical attention seekers
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Inova(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Well why do some persons prostrate on the floor to greet their elders? Some even lie on the ground how much the creator of the universe
I hope you understand what rolling means. If you did you will not compare it to postrating. So you roll to greet your own elders abi?
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Inova:

I hope you understand what rolling means. If you did you will not compare it to postrating. So you roll to greet your own elders abi?
Perhaps you haven't seen some persons roll on the floor that's why you ask. It's common among certain tribe in Nigeria. Moreover there's nothing wrong in rolling on the floor for your creator.
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by SHOCK7(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gee001:
Lepacious Bose cries and rolls on the floor? Like seriously And it became news. Jeez like who cares if she walks on water. Smh
Well said,how u doing?
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by just2okworld(f): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oluwaseun
Re: Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who introduced this rolling on the floor madness to church.

Church and circus are becoming the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' / Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style / 2face Shares Video With His Son, Nino, On His 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.