Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

"Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out (57275 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by engrdonatus: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Na who get money dey bleach na , those zombies bleachers go just dey happy,
na when ur face don turn black board u go know say ooni of ife fit comot from palace ,oba nor dey go transfer

proudly a black American from Urhobo

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by wonderkid619(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
worst still, them go dey smell like something wey you no know

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Serious something .....them dey put some inside fridge ....if you want to see girls bleach on a high level,come to akwa ibom
Abi o,I see them o....The amount of money they spend on their soap and cream + makeup is enough to build a cathedral.
It even annoys me the more wen this set of people in church put #50 as offering
Team #maintainyacolour#grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by jessykings(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
D rate @ which ladies bleach these days is really alarming to the extent that they've modified d name from bleaching to toning. Some go even tell u say d cream dey bring out their real colors....lolz. Babes make we take am easy jare, whether black or white, ur 'God-destined' hubby will surely find u. Yea it's ok to look good buh then 'who says black isn't beautiful?' #in Flavor's voice#

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by macaranta(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Very valid advice.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
AnodaIT:

Big lie

To a great extent he's right. Worst thing is most bleach indiscriminately and use ridiculously cheap creams thereby desolating their skins.
However, I don't fully blame the bleachers, when majority of men are addicted to anything fair or yellow, one has to make "market to sell".

When the desirable isn't available, the available becomes the desirable.

3 Likes

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
This Is Painting Not Bleaching
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by jessykings(f): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lolz grin
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hehehe smells like gutter grin, am pretty sure that woman uses cheap creams like caro****

make she go learn work from cynthia morgan/toke/dencia grin tongue

Those 1 don collect P.H.D 4 dat aspect.

your comment cracked me up

but seriously though, I didn't know Cynthia Morgan too dey bleach.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Reference(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin the hyena part.....but living in a game reserve can be fun.....you get to go hunting everyday.....but that girl in the picture....the eyes cry with fear and insecurity and the head looks.....decidedly.....hollow.

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by PrincessAnna: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
This mam dey vexcheesy
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
some nairaland b.itches that are skin bleachers will still come here and type.stay natural,black is beautiful bla bla bla bla
bunch of Hippocrates...

well any skin bleacher I come across I just f.uck em while it last

if 77% of naija gals bleaches then I'd be extremely correct to say 99.0% of nairaland light skin gals are bleacher...(quote me to prove me wrong)Especially those ones that form attitude on here but in real life their self esteem is train wrecked

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chisos,
But come to think of it,Out of 100%,Yoruba people bleaching committee is up to 99% while Akwa ibom is like 1%.........Peace be still my peoplegrin

3 Likes

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE SENSIBLE

1 Like

kunlesufyan:
Serious something .....them dey put some inside fridge ....if you want to see girls bleach on a high level,come to akwa ibom

hold on now...I put my DIY vitamin C serum in the fridge. just so it doesn't oxidize.

don't generalise pls.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by princefaculty(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ladies take this too and be warned coz some low self esteem dudes have taken to this business of no gain as well grin.God help us
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
smallJagaban:
HAHAHA OUT OF 77% OF WOMEN IN NIGERIA THAT BLEACH, IBO LADIES TAKES 60%

QUOTE ME AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN
NONSENSE, SENSELESS TALK! THE ADVICE IS THAT BLEACHING IS BAD! TRIBE/LANGUAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

6 Likes

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by martineverest(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is y I like Benin girls: They are among the blackest in the country; yet, they don't bleach
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Ezegozie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
AnodaIT:

Big lie

Na true.
I served in Akwaibom and what he said is nothing but the truth.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by DerKaiser: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
I told myself that I can only marry a genuinely dark girl.

If I am looking for fair women, I would marry a white woman here. At least her fairness would be real.

Bleachers are repulsive and I have this inner feeling that they really stink when wet.

I never go close enough to them to know really.

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by chrisskynet(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bt he felt for her beauty..Dis dude's dillusional
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by jessykings(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Guy gaskiya na true u talk oo,most of d ladies for dat side white buh wen u look their feet see their 'multicolored' knuckles,u no need person to tell u
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Ronpet777(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
I love dark girls too much to even consider a fair girl at all.

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by martineverest(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
engrdonatus:
Na who get money dey bleach na , those zombies bleachers go just dey happy,
na when ur face don turn black board u go know say ooni of ife fit comot from palace ,oba nor dey go transfer

proudly a black American from Urhobo
but urhobos Dey black sha

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by marwanafrica: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
MoneypassGod:
your user name bro?
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
BLEACHING MEN..................1st, give it to Benin city men.
................. 2nd, give it to Yoruba men

BLEACHING LADIES.............. give it to Yoruba ladies.

Truth is better

5 Likes

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by danasjoe1: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
D easiest way to confirm if ur babe dey bleach be say if she fair for face n other part of the body come black for her yansh..oga give am run na bleacher she be
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
I Love Light skin! But if she must be a Nigerian, meeeen she must show me her Birth ID card b4 Marriage or else just 4get me with my Afgan gals.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Arrested My Wife / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.