Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

"Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out (57276 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
funny but true
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by montezz(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lmao... O ti wo one chance.
That's how a close friend of mine almost damaged her skin with black soap, hypo and iodine. Oniyeye.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Laveda(f): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Only a dumb guy will leave a girl because she is "not light-skinned" and go after a bleached freak of nature smiley

I love em natural either light-skinned or dark-skinned...that's why I normally ask for throwback pictures of the ladies I get intimate with. undecided

But why will a guy leave fine babes like
1. Ivyy
2. Twaci
3. Laveda
and be running after a Micheal Jackson student

grin
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
I pity all these bleachers because its skin cancer that awaits most of them. We know ladies have a reason,which obviously is a silly one but seriously why should a man even bleach?!
I don't even fancy a fair guy talk more of one who bleaches! undecided

#teamblackisbeautiful

4 Likes

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm black, bold, beautiful and proud. Why would I want to bleach?..

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Kekekenny(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't even ask them out not to talk of marrying them.They Smell like rotten food.They just polute everywhere.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Franky826: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Serious something .....them dey put some inside fridge ....if you want to see girls bleach on a high level,come to akwa ibom

guys bleach pass girls for there o. looking like g*y mofos
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
EVILFOREST:
BLEACHING MEN..................1st, give it to Benin city men.
................. 2nd, give it to Yoruba men

BLEACHING LADIES.............. give it to Yoruba ladies.

Truth is better
Maaaaan you just hit the nail.

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by darlenese(f): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jerrymax01:
Gone are the days of perfume jelly cream and cocoa butter, now all you see where creams are been sold are tone this tone that. I hope we learn to appreciate ourselves, becos some whites even envy our skin. Teamblackrocks

Those days aren't gone my dear

I still use Palmers cocoa butter

Team black!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
It reminds me few months ago when I let a stranger stay with me till he sorts his accomodation. So this 38yrs Man who I call uncle, had no money to eat or drink still struggled so hard to lay his hands on caro! Nawaooo... Although his is from the east but born and brought up in the west... Long story short, he kept asking me creams I use in skin maintenance. Ahh, Me Wey my light skin is just natural one that has never tasted even Pomade! Just eat right and drink lot of water. Well, when I had minor injury some few months back Doc's were almost finding it difficult to pass their needle cux my skin's very strong. Well to all the brother's in d house. SAY NO TO CARO AND THE LIKES! Allow the gals to keep up with their trade, If you need a light skin gal, I bet as a guy start looking@Asian gals.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Ironi: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is that not what you morons like?

Fake Stinking bleached multi-coloured skins and you come here and brag about Nigerians being light-skinned and other Africans being dark skinned.

If you ask me, l think Nigerians have a serious self-esteem issues so far as light-skin is concern.

I see how you drool over light-skinned people and how every single photo of any so-called Nigerian celebrity is highly photoshopped to make them look like whites

Both Nigerian men and women are bleaching today.

3 Likes

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by ivyy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Only a dumb guy will leave a girl because she is "not light-skinned" and go after a bleached freak of nature smiley

I love em natural either light-skinned or dark-skinned...that's why I normally ask for throwback pictures of the ladies I get intimate with. undecided

1. Ivyy
2. Twaci
3. Laveda

angry angry angry
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided...No matter how good you are at bleaching...if you are darker than charcoal,your children will still be dark
All i see is low self esteem

Different strokes for different folks tho!
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by boolet: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
utenwuson:
d worst part is she will end up giving birth to black kids "vewi annoying "
You hear many of them claim they can't marry a lightskin dude. They wanna put the blame on the guy. #scope grin
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by doll912(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hehehe smells like gutter grin, am pretty sure that woman uses cheap creams like caro****

make she go learn work from cynthia morgan/toke/dencia grin tongue

Those 1 don collect P.H.D 4 dat aspect.

You forget Tonto dike.. If you must frog, eat the ones with eggs.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Obanz2(f): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
AnodaIT:

Big lie
big truth
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by gboisgroups(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Patoranking line: Kilo de te n bora Why you dey bleach up your skin yee She be dudu turn white. Olamide line: Ori toolz pelu gbogbo curve.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Twaci(f): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

1. Ivyy
2. Twaci
3. Laveda

cheesy cheesy

kiss

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why do women bleach sef?! I even encounter some men that bleach their skin! Toning I can undastand but bleaching?!
The other sister of bleaching is putting on a far lighter foundation powder on one's face. The face will be 'white' while the arms and legs remain chocolately or normal... Smh.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Tunechi1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
The body odour part irritates me ehh

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by arnold123: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
It is no longer news that bleaching has become a trend among many Nigerians - both celebrities and regular people, these days.

They call it skin toning, brightening, lightening, whitening and what have you. It is a phenomenon that has been in the Nigerian society for decades and has turned a huge business for cosmetic industry. According to World Health Organisation (WHO), 77% of women in Nigeria use skin-lightening products.

Well, a married Nigerian man who is currently married to a 41 year old woman who bleaches has taken the pain to share his story, warning Nigerian men to NEVER WIFE A BLEACHER.

You'll find Kunle's story below. Kindly read and digest!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/never-marry-bleacher-nigerian-man.html

that is 100% true, as for me I hate girls dat bleach I just can't stand dem, why the hellll why wud u want to alter the way God made u, I like black skinned girls better than those yellow fever girls and dey sabi form as if say dey yeye tohtoh na gold stewpid naija bitches kmt

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by 9jatatafo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by amtaken(f): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is that why Tope Makinwa's husband abandoned her?

Eh ya, not fair!!!
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Exactly my thought, I have said to myself I 'l get married to a dark girl not cos light complexion girl aren't beautiful but cos so many I wanna be "light skin girls" around. Looking so flashy during the day and at nite wen those make-up has being wiped off you see something different. I made a post on this topic on fb but got back lashed by girls. Girls are so focus on their beauty and spend a lot of money on expensive cream just to maintain a particular skin tone. #teamblackgirls
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by VIEWS95: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Disneylady:
Bleached babez don collect this guy money finish con dey lament... cheesy

When u dey enjoy d puss*y who u tell abeg onto the next tori
Lol... Chai... You bad ooooo
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by tolexy111: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
MzPecs:
I just wonder why and how they find pleasure doing that. undecided

Looks irritating especially their knuckles sad angry
AND PUSSSY cheesy
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by chiwetel(f): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stancity:
It is the protective coloration of the Chameleon that protects it from the hand of an enemy....

Until i hear from the woman.... Something must have pushed her into bleaching...
something like low self esteem abi.she would have been better off if she invested on herself the right way,get good moisturisers, eat well,do fruits and the sort. They are all healthy ways to feed and care for your skin.There is nothing as beautiful as fully accepting yourself and striving to be the best of you.

I really don't understand, don't they fear old age?
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Sweetie25(f): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thank God for creating me d way I am, I'm very proud of my colour.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Loisemm:
Why do women bleach sef?! I even encounter some men that bleach their skin! Toning I can undastand but bleaching?!
The other sister of bleaching is putting on a far lighter foundation powder on one's face. The face will be 'white' while the arms and legs remain chocolately or normal... Smh.
This one annoys me more than bleaching.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by amtaken(f): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
I spent most of my life in Lagos, I am now in Uyo. Women from SW bleach most in the whole wide world.

Mind you I use baby lotion.

kunlesufyan:
Serious something .....them dey put some inside fridge ....if you want to see girls bleach on a high level,come to akwa ibom
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Agbgift(f): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
My dudu osun soap and once awhile rubbing of anointing oil, works wonders for me.(Teamdarkskin#). what most ladies don't know is eating the right food,fruits and taking a lot of water is what makes ur body glow and not chemicals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.