Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election (24609 Views)

Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by goldenceo1: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
same Oshiomole that rained curse on PDP members who indulge in corruption to suffer prosecution for 16years.. APC n Oshiomole are Scam..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pavarottii:
PDP state loading...
three governorship candidates loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by networkrecharg: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
[size=19pt]result pleasesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Benblaq(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
if i comment mke i die
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by nkemjacob2(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
It looks as if Pdp and other parties are dead, apc to me is a failure. Pdp and other parties shud come out and showcase/englighten the populace on the lip holes of apc to the state. Voting has passed d era voting for popularity. It has to be tel me what u can offer so i can hold u to ur words. Apc does not have the potentials to develop edo state. 8 years of oshiomole is a waste. Edo state indigenes pls be wise......

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Onogiede(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
PDP we south south know,..POI pastor Osagie Izieyamu all the way
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by anethcharly(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
gebest:
OBASEKI ALL THE WAY, WAILERS TRANSFORMER IS WAITING FOR U TO HUG IF U LIKE.

Zombie of d highest level

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by patrickdaniel: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
metronaija:
The State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, who himself is a super delegate, had arrived and was already seated at the VIP pavilion.

See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-oshiomole-at-apc-edo.html

please advice Oshiomole to wear a better cap, this one makes him look like Dangayi
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by bigapplelass(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
@Dcomrade.. we wait for the results not hearsay BUT who Odubu don herp see besides you? If you're truly from Edo or live in Edo you'll know all Odubu does is to drive around town in his jeep & siren hilux being redundant and irrelevant for the past 8years.. if you believe Oshiomhole has transformed Edo from the irresponsible dark days of Lucky & Ize Iyamu then without a doubt, Godwin Obaseki is the engine of that transformation as Chairman of the Economic Team! if we sincerely want progress for Edo State & be like Lagos State then a "technocrat" like Godwin Obaseki is the man else Edo State will rot with the likes of Odubu, Ize Iyamu @ the helm of affairs & back to square ONE..

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Etinosajay(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
nkemjacob2:
It looks as if Pdp and other parties are dead, apc to me is a failure. Pdp and other parties shud come out and showcase/englighten the populace on the lip holes of apc to the state. Voting has passed d era voting for popularity. It has to be tel me what u can offer so i can hold u to ur words. Apc does not have the potentials to develop edo state. 8 years of oshiomole is a waste. Edo state indigenes pls be wise......

Oh so you're not an Edo indigene.

How do you now know what's best for the people?

Or are you just supporting a party because you don't like the other party, not minding who they present?

If Lucky had done half of what oshiomhole did in his own wasted 8year term, Edo would have remained PDP.

Do you know what Lucky stones are? You may not know. It was named during Lucky's tenure as governor.

Lucky stone, are rock debris or granite stones. That's what edolites were using to ameliorate their roads because the governor refused to do anything. He avoided a certain route which was closest to his own village for many years, because he couldn't fix the bad road.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Etinosajay(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
@Dcomrade

If you're not trying to be partisan, you should provide a source for everything you're posting here. If it's live reporting, then tell us who you're reporting for.

I do not fancy a situation were you're an opposition figure, and you begin to churn out unpalatable stories on social media to curry likes or to pitch people against one party or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by lyricalz: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please is oshiomole and obasanjo brothers? They look alike
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Dcomrade(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
bigapplelass:
@Dcomrade.. we wait for the results not hearsay BUT who Odubu don herp see besides you? If you're truly from Edo or live in Edo you'll know all Odubu does is to drive around town in his jeep & siren hilux being redundant and irrelevant for the past 8years.. if you believe Oshiomhole has transformed Edo from the irresponsible dark days of Lucky & Ize Iyamu then without a doubt, Godwin Obaseki is the engine of that transformation as Chairman of the Economic Team! if we sincerely want progress for Edo State & be like Lagos State then a "technocrat" like Godwin Obaseki is the man else Edo State will rot with the likes of Odubu, Ize Iyamu @ the helm of affairs & back to square ONE..
I'm not working for ODUBU neither I'm I pro APC .
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
DeRay98:

Hatred can raise your BP, high Bp causes stroke and stroke kills....don't die young of hatred...

Hmmmm

I see
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ezedon:
I hate everything about APC
Continue
Dont stop

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Dcomrade(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Etinosajay:
@Dcomrade

If you're not trying to be partisan, you should provide a source for everything you're posting here. If it's live reporting, then tell us who you're reporting for.

I do not fancy a situation were you're an opposition figure, and you begin to churn out unpalatable stories on social media to curry likes or to pitch people against one party or the other.
I'm not pro APC...you know there are some info whose source are not for the public......and mind you Godwin is 70% sure of winning the primary, he has the Gov. Backing and others like Dangote.
So aggrieved APC faithfuls are the ones making some private info public....
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by owanedo: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dcomrade:
Breaking news from the APC primaries!

Voting has since commenced and Godwin Obaseki losing massive votes from Owan delegates like a Joke.Money was housed at Protea hotel and unable to be moved to the Stadium because of Security.

Right now,delegates are receiving alert on their phones from Zenith bank as we speak.

Gov Oshiomhole has redefined corruption in Edo State. He's introduced digital stealing in Governance.
I don't know why you believe even in your wildest dreams that any other candidates apart from the governor candidate can pick the APC ticket. if you don't know politics just watch those who are in it and stop raising false alarm on nairaland. im from owan and we all for Obaseki. he is not only going to be APC candidate but the next governor of edo state. if you are not happy about it do the needful, the lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Dcomrade(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
owanedo:
I don't know why you believe even in your wildest dreams that any other candidates apart from the governor candidate can pick the APC ticket. if you don't know politics just watch those who are in it and stop raising false alarm on nairaland. im from owan and we all for Obaseki. he is not only going to be APC candidate but the next governor of edo state. if you are not happy about it do the needful, the lagoon.
Lol......don't be silly, I'm I doubting the fact that GO will win?......he is the Gov. Candidate and sure will definitely win.
He should just get ready for the main election not this selection grin
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by KenModi(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
shaddoww:
Hope the best candidate win

You mean hope the candidate with the largest money load to bribe agents wins?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by bigapplelass(f): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2016
@Dcomrade; pls give us an update of the latest results you since predicted as a loss to Obaseki and a win to "me dey form busy for 8yrs siren hilux disloyal waka waka Odubu!!" U bera fall in line with the winning GO TEAM BUT if I see u for campaign office, u go chop bini winch b4 we flog u & Odubu... msscchewweeeee/shio*

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Dcomrade(m): 12:59am On Jun 19, 2016
bigapplelass:
@Dcomrade; pls give us an update of the latest results you since predicted as a loss to Obaseki and a win to "me dey form busy for 8yrs siren hilux disloyal waka waka Odubu!!" U bera fall in line with the winning GO TEAM BUT if I see u for campaign office, u go chop bini winch b4 we flog u & Odubu... msscchewweeeee/shio*
Lol......GO has won.... it was crystal clear to all even b4 the primaries.. grin

And me na team #IzeIyamu ....nor vex grin
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Do u stay in owan?i work in sabongidda ora...pple dey vex oh...na only d promise of money dey make d delegates ff gov candidate oh...gov no do anytin 4 owan west ohh..he jus flagged up opuje-uzebba road in rainy season wit 4months to go
owanedo:

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by bigapplelass(f): 1:52am On Jun 19, 2016
@Dcomrade; & Ize Iyamu never win too b4 PDP election start? Ur way nor level and me nor sure say u dey Benin for u to support anyone wey follow destroy Edo with Lucky Igbenedion.. Bros you fall ur hamlet hand except him dey feed ur family why on earth would anyone support that impostor of a pastor and his ilk....

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by nkemjacob2(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Indeed lucky do not perform half of wht oshiomole did i am not debatin dat wit u, am in edo state. politics has gone beyond construction of schools, roads etc. There are no maintance culture of oshiomole's works. Wht is the gain of contructing all these (schools and roads etc) several years it has gone bad? Go and check some of the road and sch oshiomole build and tel me their current state of conditon. As far as am concern oshiomole gvt was not transparent cos there are no mechanism for dat. Do u no how much is edo state budget? However, am not after pdp or apc am after d best candidate telling wht he can offer and how he cab implement his policies so i can hold him to his words.
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Etinosajay(m): 6:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Dcomrade:

I'm not pro APC...you know there are some info whose source are not for the public......and mind you Godwin is 70% sure of winning the primary, he has the Gov. Backing and others like Dangote.
So aggrieved APC faithfuls are the ones making some private info public....

Well politics is not for the lily livered.

Even on the other side, it's not different.
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Refino(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2016
bigapplelass:
@Dcomrade; & Ize Iyamu never win too b4 PDP election start? Ur way nor level and me nor sure say u dey Benin for u to support anyone wey follow destroy Edo with Lucky Igbenedion.. Bros you fall ur hamlet hand except him dey feed ur family why on earth would anyone support that impostor of a pastor and his ilk....

I'm very convinced that u are campaigning for APC n u have received monetary rewards for it.And see how u opened u mouth wide to abuse a man of God who has good will for his people.
Politics I must say is quite a dirty game ds era irrespective of d party, just look at money laundering at d expense of d high cost of living for d citizenry.
I personally will prefer a man with a deep fear n reverence for d Almighty God d Custodian of all authority to govern my state who has a big beating heart for d people.
I do take time to observe,study n understand d psychology of people offline n online. I have done so to Pastor Ize-Iyamu when I stayed under his ministry, for almost a year before relocating from d state, in Trinity Sanctuary RCCG,Sapele Rd where he functions as d Zonal Pastor.
Seriously, he is a down-to-earth,honest,lively,sincere n wise person with a liberal spirit of charity to share n rejoice with his flocks. His messages are sensitive,inspiring esply to d youths as he speaks from his own life experience of d saving grace of God through Jesus Christ.He has a wonderful,simple, gentle wife,a Medical Doctor.
I believe such person with d mind of God at work in him n good knowledge n experience in governance should b given a chance by Edo people.
I want a situation where things are relatively made available at equal rights to d people of d state in terms of employment, empowerment from relevant training programmes etc
I pray God help us to make d best decision from our conscience n not deceived again n again.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by Etinosajay(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2016
@nkemjacob2

Politics here in Nigeria is still provision of infrastructure and basic necessities (roads, schools, healthcare, jobs, etc).

We are not america or Europeans. We don't yet have infrastructures.

I particularly have my own reservations about the present government. We use to have functioning street lights and traffic lights, but they do not function anymore. And many similar failures.

However, we are grateful to Oshiomhole, for setting a standard in governance, that can henceforth be used as a template to judge aspirants or incumbents, including himself.

Moreso governnce is a continuum, we expect successive government to further the gains from the past administration.

Most Edo indigenes are unhappy with Lucky because, if he had brought even 40-50% development to Edo, his successor wouldn't have to start from ground zero. But for Adams, to be fair, his successor would not have to start from ground zero.

Airport Rd, akpakpava, siluko road, 5 junction, iheya axis, all are in close to 95% good condition, and wouldn't need immediate attention in many years. This will afford the next government, the luxury of focusing on other areas. That's how government should work.

Not to deny there are sections of the public, disgruntled and unsatisfied with Oshiomhole and his style of modern Godfatherism. I will not try to explain that, but we all know the influence of incumbents except for some states were the incumbents couldn't have a say in who succeeded them, because of already established Godfathers (Lagos, Delta, Rivers)

On the other side (PDP). It is clear for all to see there is only one candidate who will win their primary. And that is Ize Iyamu, but many edolites arguably will want Solomon Edebiri to fly the flag for PDP, which in my opinion is the sole way PDP and take Edo state on fair grounds.

But for ize iyamu, even though he has the machinery to prosecute and wrestle power with the left, his relationship with groups from the government of lucky is not endearing him to independent voters.
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by sammft99: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2016
WE DONT HAVE FINE MAN IN EDO AS GOVERNOR?? JUJJU AS GOVERNOR IS NOT THE BEST
Flexherbal:
Hope they will allow the process to be free and fair.
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by greggng: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Last night it was live on nta and ait. The only name I was hearing was obaseki
Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by owanedo: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Refino:

I'm very convinced that u are campaigning for APC n u have received monetary rewards for it.And see how u opened u mouth wide to abuse a man of God who has good will for his people.
Politics I must say is quite a dirty game ds area irrespective of d party, just look at money laundering at d expense of d high cost of living for d citizenry.
I personally will prefer a man with a deep fear n reverence for d Almighty God d Custodian of all authority to govern my state who has a big beating heart for d people.
I do take time to observe,study n understand d psychology of people offline n online. I have done so to Pastor Eze-Iyamu when I stayed under his ministry, for almost a year before relocating from d state, in Trinity Sanctuary RCCG,Sapele Rd where he functions as d Zonal Pastor.
Seriously, he is a down-to-earth,honest,lively,sincere n wise person with a liberal spirit of charity to share n rejoice with his flocks. His messages are sensitive,inspiring esply to d youths as he speaks from his own life experience of d saving grace of God through Jesus Christ.He has a wonderful,simple, gentle wife,a Medical Doctor.
I believe such person with d mind of God at work in him n good knowledge n experience in governance should b given a chance by Edo people.
I want a situation where things are relatively made available at equal rights to d people of d state in terms of employment, empowerment from relevant training programmes etc
I pray God help us to make d best decision from our conscience n not deceived again n again.
who is man of God? I beg spare me that bullshit!. we are talking about good people in governance you are mentioning Ize Iyamu as a person. the man who added Lucky igbenedion to destroy edo state for good 8years. a beg you are not more Rccg member than some of us. he is going nowhere self, let me not waste my time on this.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by greatwin100: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
@comrade, before u run ur mouth. Compare Oshiomole regime and lucky's regime. Oshiomole may not be the best of Saint, he has show courage in providing the needed leadership in Edo State. Good roads, schools, payment of civil servant, increase IGR, hospitals etc. One government can do everything, so we need someone to continue where he will stop. For those saying pastor pastor, remember pastor was part of igbinedion regime that cripple the state and made friends and family government contractors.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election by greatwin100: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Edolite are wise people. We will vote for someone that is less a politician and more a economic technocrats that will salvage the state considering the fall of monthly subsection from the federal govt due to unrest in the Niger delta and fall in global oil price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Amendment: Saraki, Dogara Lock Horns Over Plot To Override Buhari.. / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.