Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Could This Be True About Camon C9? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Be True About Camon C9? (36294 Views)

Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by metrosexual: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2016
iamlammy:
Actually ,Gionee m5 has 2gb ram and 16gb rom for Nigerians...m not a tecno fan buh the only feature the gionee m5 wins over the tecno camon c9 is BATTERY

Hey Mr, there is Gionee M5 and M5 mini, its the M5 mini which has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory and it costs only 32K. I have used an M5 here in Nigeria so what gibberish are you saying? Just keep mum if you have nothing factual to talk about please.

Let's not go far, check out the specifications of M5 on GSMArena(Most trusted phone rating and review website in the world)

www.gsmarena.com/gionee_marathon_m5-7259.php

Gionee M5 has 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory as its specifications worldwide, so what drivel did you type in your comment that its got 2GB RAM/16GB internal memory for Nigeria? Do you just enjoy blatantly lying or talking about things you know nothing about? angry

And in case you don't know, GSMArena does not rate or review Tecno phones, that's because Tecno lie about their specifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Collinz2(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2016
majorclems:

For how many years savings?? Or are u not in or a nigerian
life time savings.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Nonsoco80(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2016
iamlammy:
Actually ,Gionee m5 has 2gb ram and 16gb rom for Nigerians...m not a tecno fan buh the only feature the gionee m5 wins over the tecno camon c9 is BATTERY
Not only the battery, u can use Gionne M5 phones as remote control. Currently enjoying my gionne m5 like no tomorrow.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by victorjoe(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Pricecheck.com.ng check, compare and contrast the prices of the same phone from different online stores.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by SirLewis(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2016
3 camon c9 threads on fp, obviously tecno is now in cahoots with nairaland mods. undecided
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by bqlekan(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2016
shedo4sure:
mehn, don't fool ur self, mt6582 is nt 4g enabled..... D fone is certainly mt67** which isn't bad considering d fact dat it's backed up with a good gpu (mali 720) ..... I guess u r a tecno hater.....

What is it with the misinformation of the soc chip? It is now MT67** kindly provide me with the real soc first. And what is the rant about Mali 720 like it is Adreno? 3000mAH powering your so called Mali 720 with a duo 13MP? My brother, we are not fools. I will pass. Ever wondered why the flagship came so cheap at 50k? Be wise.

I'm no hater and I don't work for any phone manufacturer? Just check my previous posts to confirm that.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by TohKunBoh: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Jacinta44:

How else

I bought it Hotttt.
never knew it was it store,thought it was July 22
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by iyke1989(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2016
metrosexual:

Gionee M5 is the phone! It costs 52k
Its got 3GB RAM while C9 is 2GB RAM
M5 has 6020 mAh Battery, C9 has 3000 mAh
M5 has got 32GB internal memory, let's not even go there for C9 with a mere 16GB .
The T.band which comes with the C9 is not a vital accessory, I hope you know its a pathetic battery waster? Your bluetooth has to be on ALL the time you are using the T.band. And the T.band is not a fully functional smart watch accessory like those of Samsung or Apple.

Tecno can't make a 50k phone and except it to sell massively when it doesn't suit the same specifications as those of its class like Gionee's 50k phones. C9 barely has half of the core specifications which Gionee M5 has. You can't tell me its the toy of an accessory called the T.band or the unverifiable iris scanner which makes the phone deserve to have low specifications in comparison with other phones of its class. Until Techno increases their RAM, internal memory and battery life for their "flagship" phone range they would be seen as jokers! Like seriously there are powerful China phones in the market with 6GB RAM now within a good budget and Tecno is still dwelling on 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 3000 mAh and calling it their flagship phone range. That's pathetic!

Well, I guess some Nigerians have very low standards for phone technological advancements to be celebrating C9 when its core specifications are wack and pathetic for its price.
bro.....u just reiterated my point in an elucidatory manner!!! *In Patorankings voice*..They dunno!!!
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by HyDef(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=Project400 post=46696080]

Samsung Galaxy S6/S7, IPhone 6, Meizu Phones, etc., hold the physical button.

No amount of capacitive home or navigation buttons can replace the sweet sensations on a physical home button. sad Sadly, Tecno has never given us this functionality on any if its android smartphone. sad

[/quote}

Yeah, you're right. Although most manufacturers, except Samsung, use the physical home button to hold a fingerprint scanner.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MizMyColi(f): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Emekayoung(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Project400:

Samsung Galaxy S6/S7, IPhone 6, Meizu Phones, etc., hold the physical button.

No amount of capacitive home or navigation buttons can replace the sweet sensations on a physical home button. sad Sadly, Tecno has never given us this functionality on any if its android smartphone. sad

What of phantom z?
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by iamlammy(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2016
metrosexual:

Hey Mr, there is Gionee M5 and M5 mini, its the M5 mini which has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory and it costs only 32K. I have used an M5 here in Nigeria so what gibberish are you saying? Just keep mum if you have nothing factual to talk about please.

Let's not go far, check out the specifications of M5 on GSMArena(Most trusted phone rating and review website in the world)

Gionee M5 has 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory as its specifications worldwide, so what drivel did you type in your comment that its got 2GB RAM/16GB internal memory for Nigeria? Do you just enjoy blatantly lying or talking about things you know nothing about? angry

And in case you don't know, GSMArena does not rate or review Tecno phones, that's because Tecno lie about their specifications.
if u ave used a gionee m5 version and u live in Nigeria,u wont be saying this nonsense...Nigeria's version is 2gb ram and 16gb rom..av used gionee m5 before...d specs on gsmarena is d internation version (3gb ram and 32gb rom) so stop spouting nonsense .i still have my gionee m5 carton as proof..you avnt even used d phone n u wanna be forming badoo here
2gb ram 16gb rom (Nigerian Version)
3gb ram 32gb rom (International Version)

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by ayobami52(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2016
metrosexual:

Oga is your name liar Mohammed? M5 is 2gb ram and 16gb ROM for Nigeria market . You claimed to have used a phone you don't even known about ,your level of mendacity needs 3 months crusade. Gionee shills flooding Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by iamlammy(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2016
ayobami52:
Oga is your name liar Mohammed? M5 is 2gb ram and 16gb ROM for Nigeria market . You claimed to have used a phone you don't even known about ,your level of mendacity needs 3 months crusade. Gionee shills flooding Nairaland
leave him and let him be speaking gibberish...he is ignorant nd the ignorant shall learn...i used d device for 5 months before selling,a frnd jst bought it too nd he wants to argue blindly...m sure he hasnt laid his hand on d device sf,he is the type that read specs online and starts arguing with people wen he hasnt used d device...God dn catch u today..Thank God say m5 get international version
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MizMyColi(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
So in other words,

Tecno Camon C9 is better than Gionee M5 (Nigeria Version).

Okay. Notedsmiley
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Dam5reey(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2016
highbee35:
The battery is not encouraging

You bought one already?
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Dam5reey(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2016
MizMyColi:
So in other words,

Tecno Camon C9 is better than Gionee M5 (Nigeria Version).

Okay. Notedsmiley

Seems you had a good experience with W4... C9 will not disappoint
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Princevally(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hw about the battery life?
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by akereconfi: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jacinta44:

shocked

But I see a black guy near him
Or am I color blinded

So you mean there ain't any black living outside Nigeria?
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by bidak(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why do people always hype all this new phone sef,the truth is that there will always be a better phone for instance for those using this camon C9 now and next week techno or say infinix release another phone with superior mp, battery life and other functions would you abandon this one and buy the new one
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by ghostwritter(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jacinta44:
[b]Baba God Don Finally Pick My Call!!!!

Me that have been looking for how to own one of this big big phones.

Let me share my miracle story.

If you check my posts, you will notice dat I have been following Tecno threads.

Do you know why?

Because I notice that they produce big big phones that can do what most of the other white people popular phones do.

And again, their prize is cheaper.

Of late, I met a cool dude (of cos, he owns a car).
I told him my birthday is June 1st. So he gave me 50k for shopping.

That is how I quietly package it and give to my bro to go and buy this my Camon C9 for me.

Do you know why I like it?
Cos of the camera.
The phone make me more finer than how I fine in real life and many other things I notice.

Like now, if I close the phone, from that round circle on the pouch, I can check time, play music, and on my fone torchlight in one finger.

Also again, I can also press one key by the side and the camera will just enter panorama mode.

I notice I can also encrypt the phone so not everyone can see the nudes I sent to my lover

Again, I can lock some folders so no one can peep in.
All this one na preamble o
Infact, the phone is fast and beautifu

I am glad of my decision in getting this phone.

So OP, carry on jor
No lele.
[/b]
chai!! See ur kain testimony.....i hope u applied for npower to mentain that phone?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by sagaxity(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Project400:
Is Tecno allergic to physical home buttons?

Please get one for me too...
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Project400: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
sagaxity:

Please get one for me too...
shocked
...never promised anyone a Camon C9, bro! shocked smiley
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by kennybenjminz: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Project400:

shocked

Me too. I need oo grin
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by kennybenjminz: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
ayobami52:
Project400:

shocked

Ask him oo.. Abi him smoke garri b4 the fake review
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Project400: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
kennybenjminz:
Me too. I need oo grin
grin grin
There's one Tecno office @Opebi, Ikeja. Check in tomorrow and get one box wink
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by shedo4sure: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
bqlekan:

What is it with the misinformation of the soc chip? It is now MT67** kindly provide me with the real soc first. And what is the rant about Mali 720 like it is Adreno? 3000mAH powering your so called Mali 720 with a duo 13MP? My brother, we are not fools. I will pass. Ever wondered why the flagship came so cheap at 50k? Be wise.

I'm no hater and I don't work for any phone manufacturer? Just check my previous posts to confirm that.
ok. firstly, it isn't a flagship device; so expect a new phantom dis year. 2ndly, d actual chipset is mt6753 which is good enough 4 d fone. 3rdly, d fone is focused on photography, nt ba3. 3000mah is fair enough 2 power d fone. Even d almighty Samsung Galaxy s7 with 4gb ram and other superior specs is backed with 3000mah.... Y nt overlook d fone if u won't buy it or afford it instead of making d fone look like a substandard or inferior fone 4 its' price...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by shedo4sure: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
bqlekan:

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by bqlekan(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
shedo4sure:
ok. firstly, it isn't a flagship device; so expect a new phantom dis year. 2ndly, d actual chipset is mt6753 which is good enough 4 d fone. 3rdly, d fone is focused on photography, nt ba3. 3000mah is fair enough 2 power d fone. Even d almighty Samsung Galaxy s7 with 4gb ram and other superior specs is backed with 3000mah.... Y nt overlook d fone if u won't buy it or afford it instead of making d fone look like a substandard or inferior fone 4 its' price...

I really wouldn't love to do this on nairaland. I don't want to be seen as a hater.. Last time I checked the graphics card on that processor, it doesn't support advanced graphics API's, a duo 8MP pixel working on different modules would have been better for that processor. Not a duo 13MP they claimed in their specs. ( fake camera spec )That processor clocks at 1.5ghz,(bearing in mind that this is the maximum speed) with a 3000mAH battery. This is not really good for a 4G LTE phone that has to manage heat.

Bro, let us not go into details, I would have loved to show you the cons of this so called manufacturers and their Nigerian version of flagships.

They deceive us with attractive specs, on an average processor, thereby overworking the battery. Ever wondered why their batteries wear off after a short time?

Some infinix users can relate to this..
Majority of this manufacturers have been swindling us since time immemorial.

It has it's advantages tho,(it is cheap cheesy ) atleast for that acclaimed specs. cheesy
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Babysho(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hello? Earth to Project400. I repeat. Earth to Project400. This is 2016. Nobody does physical home button anymore. This is Earth to Project400. Over.

Lwkmd
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Viktor1983(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hello? Earth to Project400. I repeat. Earth to Project400. This is 2016. Nobody does physical home button anymore. This is Earth to Project400. Over.

Not every one hates it ...I love physical home buttons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World. / Free Mtn Caller Tunez / People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.