Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Could This Be True About Camon C9? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Be True About Camon C9? (36344 Views)

Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MaryWest(f): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
daphid25:

Hmm... something like?

I saw her mention phantom 6 somewhere.
The babe na hustler.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Kfed4ril(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hello? Earth to Project400. I repeat. Earth to Project400. This is 2016. Nobody does physical home button anymore. This is Earth to Project400. Over.

iPhone and Samsung do have physical home button
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Campbell53: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
just went to my baby house and saw her using the camon c9 and decided we take a selfie together.... tecno where trying to write 1.3 mp because the phone camera nr reach iPhone 2 mp because i use an iPhone 6s and they went writing 13
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Minesota1(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2016
LOL
PiccoloBrunelli:
Aunty is the Iris scanner working? If yes...then you got urself a good deal. When you have "apolo" sha, the fone wee be useless. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Minesota1(f): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one
Jacinta44:
[b]Baba God Don Finally Pick My Call!!!!

Me that have been looking for how to own one of this big big phones.

Let me share my miracle story.

If you check my posts, you will notice dat I have been following Tecno threads.

Do you know why?

Because I notice that they produce big big phones that can do what most of the other white people popular phones do.

And again, their prize is cheaper.

Of late, I met a cool dude (of cos, he owns a car).
I told him my birthday is June 1st. So he gave me 50k for shopping.

That is how I quietly package it and give to my bro to go and buy this my Camon C9 for me.

Do you know why I like it?
Cos of the camera.
The phone make me more finer than how I fine in real life and many other things I notice.

Like now, if I close the phone, from that round circle on the pouch, I can check time, play music, and on my fone torchlight in one finger.

Also again, I can also press one key by the side and the camera will just enter panorama mode.

I notice I can also encrypt the phone so not everyone can see the nudes I sent to my lover

Again, I can lock some folders so no one can peep in.
All this one na preamble o
Infact, the phone is fast and beautifu

I am glad of my decision in getting this phone.

So OP, carry on jor
No lele.
[/b]
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Marvell23(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Campbell53:
just went to my baby house and saw her using the camon c9 and decided we take a selfie together.... tecno where trying to write 1.3 mp because the phone camera nr reach iPhone 2 mp because i use an iPhone 6s and they went writing 13
Really for your mind ? have you taken outdoor pic with the phone ?
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Minesota1(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Exactly wht i was gonna say..this life one has tobe unique..So if tecno phones dnt v home buttons its their way of being unique
PiccoloBrunelli:
Big ups for quoting me without insults. It's refreshing to know that there are still some ppl like that on NL. Was never a fan of physical home buttons tho. And generally ppl don't miss them.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Minesota1(f): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
Co-ask
MizMyColi:

Do you have a better option in mind for that price range?
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Marvell23(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2016
metrosexual:

Hey Mr, there is Gionee M5 and M5 mini, its the M5 mini which has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory and it costs only 32K. I have used an M5 here in Nigeria so what gibberish are you saying? Just keep mum if you have nothing factual to talk about please.

Let's not go far, check out the specifications of M5 on GSMArena(Most trusted phone rating and review website in the world)

www.gsmarena.com/gionee_marathon_m5-7259.php

Gionee M5 has 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory as its specifications worldwide, so what drivel did you type in your comment that its got 2GB RAM/16GB internal memory for Nigeria? Do you just enjoy blatantly lying or talking about things you know nothing about? angry

And in case you don't know, GSMArena does not rate or review Tecno phones, that's because Tecno lie about their specifications.
M5 has two variants , the international version has 3GB RAM/32GB ROM while the one you bought here in Nigeria is 2GB/16GB
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by jidehis: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
This story be like lie..lol
Minesota1:
Nice one
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by jidehis: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Smh maybe your face didnt make the picture look good
Campbell53:
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by jidehis: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Get a C9 and be great
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2017
undecided
jidehis:
Get a C9 and be great
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MrRhymes101(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jacinta44:

What is this one talking about physical home button?
Physi kini

Abeg dat one no serious oldskool.

Rocking my Camon C9 like no tomorrow.
in case u want to sell ur C9... Love d fone but can't afford a new 1 right nw
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
awww.
wanna giv my younger bro.
sorry dear.
MrRhymes101:
in case u want to sell ur C9... Love d fone but can't afford a new 1 right nw
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MrRhymes101(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jacinta44:
awww. wanna giv my younger bro. sorry dear.
ooppss! Bad mkt
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2017
MrRhymes101:
ooppss! Bad mkt

i reject on your behalf grin
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MrRhymes101(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacinta44:

i reject on your behalf grin
Amen o! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) / Deactivation Codes To Stop MTN Unsolicited Messages / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.