Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity (840 Views)

Emeka Offor's Plan To Rehabilitate Daura Library: Charity Or Eye Service? / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by ajaylee1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Since dis problem of blowing of gas nd low electricity distribution started, NIGER STATE don't hav light for some days nd atimes fews hours after days, just from yesterday they brought d light nd they didn't even blink it. So it's becoming abnormal, I tried to make enquiry so to appreciate, nd what I get is d light is available cos d governor is in d state, nd. When he's gone, we are going back to d normal darkness nd it's not supposed to be so. 9ja nd pretence.
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by galadima77(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
U didn't even mention how power stabilizes whenever the minister of darkness is in town, and goes off for days as soon as he departs minna.

God is watching all of u (aedc) in 3D. The thunder wey go fire the aedc people still dey for gym.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by yarimo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op so you mean since 29 of may 2015 the governor is not in the state? Because you mentioned when you make some inquiry it's because the governor is in the state that is why the light is Stabilizes .
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by iamblisz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Some state governors are not based in there state, some are based in abuja
yarimo:
Op so you mean since 29 of may 2015 the governor is not in the state? Because you mentioned when you make some inquiry it's because the governor is in the state that is why the light is Stabilizes .
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by yarimo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
So mean ABU LOLO of niger state based in abuja since 29.may 2015 abi? quote author=iamblisz post=46699127]Some state governors are not based in there state, some are based in abuja[/quote]
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by yarimo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
So you mean ABU LOLO of niger state based in abuja since 29.may 2015 abi?
iamblisz:
Some state governors are not based in there state, some are based in abuja
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by iamblisz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
yarimo:
So mean ABU LOLO of niger state based in abuja since 29.may 2015 abi? quote author=iamblisz post=46699127]Some state governors are not based in there state, some are based in abuja

I can't say , but the man no dey stay one place
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by yarimo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yeah you are right he usually stay in kaduna, I just want to pull your legs. that is one of the beauty of nairaland ha ha hi hi ha grin
iamblisz:

I can't say , but the man no dey stay one place
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by iamblisz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
yarimo:
Yeah you are right he usually stay in kaduna, I just want to pull your legs. that is one of the beauty of nairaland ha ha hi hi ha grin

Yeah I also heard rumors of him staying in kd due to his friendship with el rufai
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by ajaylee1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
yarimo:
Bro. From what I heard, he is a business man and don't spend time in niger state.
Re: Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yeah we have already settled with the op am just pulling his legs. The governor usually stay in kaduna
ajaylee1:

Bro. From what I heard, he is a business man and don't spend time in niger state.

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: We Support Niger Delta Avengers.....ipob / What Is Happening To Edo State? / Tension In Anambra State As Oba Youths Protest The Allege Sale Of Abandoned Prop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.