Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) (24292 Views)

Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra / BRT Bus Crushes Bike Man To Death In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by IceDude(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
At times I regret being a Nigerian....RIP baby girl.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by don4real18(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
busky101:
I blame the mom....rip baby
No, you should blame those who tried robbing her cause they felt she was as weak since she was a woman.
one can't tell if that's the last money she has the feed herself and her family

2 Likes

Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by slimmax: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Miriam20:

She was the last passenger to drop from the bus, if I read it correctly
Rip baby, as for the mother my only advice........enter bus with your change next time.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Musbaua: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=owukpa post=46703624] may her soul rest in peace
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by SURElee(f): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Somethings don't addd up in this story. Name of father of the child is "Senator" Annum? Why on earth won't a woman with a baby strapped to her back be safety conscious? So her dragging of the conductor, has it brought back her #150 now? At times we all have to be sensitive to know which battles to fight and the battles to let go.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by FlamesD: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is sad. RIP to the innocent child.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by smileysmiley(f): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
very cute kid... RIP angel
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Topestbilly:
Rip...

If there's anything like rebirth I pray someone in a developed country like USA give birth to you...

Try as much as possible not to come back here.

#Truth.

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Epatty(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
because of a change of #150 a life was lost... too bad
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by 0malicious(f): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
people just dey talk their own. what if that 150 change was all she had and her transport fare back? who knew that just asking for change would lead to the loss of her baby. this is naija and if u no shine eye these commercial motorists will wear u cloth, she was only fighting for her self

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is this a country? So you mean driver,conductor and passengers Got away with murder abi na homicide we go call am. undecided

Even the passengers who witnessed this and kept mute have the blood of the baby stained on their hands undecided

Where's cococandy
efemena
chaircover
greatgod
Edwife
Etcetera

I don taya for this country sef undecided
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Einl(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/06/horror-commercial-bus-crushes-infant-to.html?m=1

Who is that that idiot publishing graphic pictures of dead children? Please a little respect for the dead.....

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by busky101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
don4real18:

No, you should blame those who tried robbing her cause they felt she was as weak since she was a woman.
one can't tell if that's the last money she has the feed herself and her family
i understand, but it doesnt mean she should run after a bus with her baby strapped at her back, there some husbands it will be, then she is definitely going home from there
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by MoneyGreen(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Miriam20:
For say money de flow for the country she for forsake the change,d drivers trying t gain more,but the woman is so broke to let go off the change. buhari u did nothing but increased the rate of corruption. God is watching
this post is senseless and the poster reminds me of my Chinese friend named Ug Lee.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Dainikel(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
& that's how every barbaric act dies without due punishment...really sad.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by abubkhr: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Exactly this how they are whenever you buy something from them you have to make extra effort to collect your change from them Benue people.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Tonymic4life(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
slimmax:
Where or what were the passengers doing when all of this was happening?
RECEIVE SENSE AND SIGHT IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Tonymic4life(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
slimmax:

Rip baby, as for the mother my only advice........enter bus with your change next time.
RECEIVE ANOTHER SENSE IN JESUS NAME
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by glossy6(f): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
I learnt to always keep all denominations of the naira because of those nasty conductors in Lagos
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nothing to say jare.

You want them to accuse me of not being patriotic.

RIP fine baby. cry cry
What a horrible way to die.
SAMBARRY:
Is this a country? So you mean driver,conductor and passengers Got away with murder abi na homicide we go call am. undecided

Even the passengers who witnessed this and kept mute have the blood of the baby stained on their hands undecided

Where's cococandy
efemena
chaircover
greatgod
Edwife
Etcetera

I don taya for this country sef undecided
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
cococandy:
Nothing to say jare.

You want them to accuse me of not being patriotic.

RIP fine baby. cry cry
What a horrible way to die.
so human life is now worth ordinary 150 NAIRA

Isokay.God is watching

Anyway the baby is better off in heaven than in this country.

Dear baby if you have Another opportunity to come back to the world. Don't near naija o.like chinua achebe will say,there was once a country
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so human life is now worth ordinary 150 NAIRA

Isokay.God is watching
it's painful

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by Miriam20(f): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
MoneyGreen:
this post is senseless and the poster reminds me of my Chinese friend named Ug Lee.. grin
Which of the post?
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by eightsin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mehn.. cases like this make me feel weak and confuse about this country
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by charlsecy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
busky101:
I blame the mom..
While I blame you.

nerodenero:
I agree completely.
SamuelAnyawu:
But the Mom carrying a baby and struggling with a conductor...
Kizyte:
The woman should've allowed the devilish driver and conductor to go with their problems.
You should have told the woman that struggling with the conductor would lead to the death of her kid!

Judeoxide:
Senator way the wife the use kabu kabu bus..
It could be an alias.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm nwaoma
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by iukpe: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
busky101:
I blame the mom....rip baby

Yes. But its hard to just walk away and allow someone rip you off. She should not have taken the risk with her baby.
Re: Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) by paix(m): 12:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Now this is double tragedy. No money, no pikin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travellers Lament As Lagos, Abuja Lockdown Begins / Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo) / 12 Things Nigerian Customs Service Wants You To Know About Clearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.