Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week (20328 Views)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / Forgery: Why We Dropped Charge Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why is APC turning Governance into child's play? How can they even mention that they will *arrest* a serving President of the Senate just for a baseless allegations, No more regards for at least the Office he represents? maybe they also need to arrest Buhari for his certificate forgery. How do they think other International communities to take them serious. For me that's an abuse of power and authority, but if after all these child's play of APC and the 8th Assembly still fail to facilitate a law for Legislative Immunity, then I will comment my reserve.
Re: Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Ready4watever: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
gOD must punish all haters of this great man from Enugu,Igbo land,what has he done wrong to this fraud called Nigeria
As long as I am concerned,anybody is innocent until proven guilty by the court of law so be you who that reigns insults
On this octogenarian of our time will get it wright back from mua cos I am ready4watever,,,,,,has ur president come home?
Maybe they had changed their mind in bringing him home,Lai liar Mohammed should come with another set of lies to tell us
Because the lies he told us are clearing from our faces,he should come and renew it now,foolish old fool,rash,,,
Re: Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Ready4watever: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
They no reach na,a wan o po to.
Re: Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Babacele: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
omenka:
That is why the criminals are rushing to pass the bill proposing immunity for the principal officers. That is why they want to wean the president of his power to assent to bills before the become laws.

After religion, tribalism and corruption, our legislature is the forth biggest problem we have in this country.
Let them go and pass the bill in hell not in this country........
Re: Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week by focus7: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
That good for nothing man should be thrown behind the bar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Reinforce Use Of Coins - Reps Tell CBN, Banks / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.