Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? (9202 Views)

Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem / Must Read Advice To Young (nigerian) Graduates - Study4free / Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by amclimax(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
lmao if I see obj for heaven, I won't be surprised grin
Dat one sef dey but still treat his f**k up dia sharperly!!! No dulling moment for heaven o
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2016
amclimax:

Dat one sef dey but still treat his f**k up dia sharperly!!! No dulling moment for heaven o
chei if I see person like abacha for heaven, I go tell Bros J, but why grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by ManTiger(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Why are we so hellbent on worldly possessions? Life expectancy now has been reduced to 50 years... fear God
50yrs keh amidst this economic crises? Why i'm surprised is b'cos it used to be 45yrs.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by codemaniacs: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2016
TooNoisy:
The answer is that we don't hold our politicians accountable rather we all want to be like thalem as even you suggested.

The budget for the National Assembly is bigger than the budget for 21 States. How does that make any sense. Politics is the most rewarding profession in Nigeria and that is because all they do is steal. And when somebody comes after them asking to return stolen funds, we the same people will call it witch hunting.

Nigerian politicians are the laziest in the world yet they are the highest paid because of the greed inherent in most Nigerians. It is the same greed that makes you want to become a politician for the simple reason of the huge pay.

Blame ironsi for this.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by donjahsy(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Someone say u can hold them responsible for their actions, the only way u can do that is by protest. But in Nigeria civil right is not valued. Go Protest and they will shoot and kill you. The international community will not say a thing because the life of a black man is not valued
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2016
ManTiger:

50yrs keh amidst this economic crises? Why i'm surprised is b'cos it used to be 45yrs.
oh sef I was even being generous, thank God u even agree with me.. Steven keshi just died recently, 50smth years old, his other counterpart complained of chest pain, still 50smth years old.

God is really pissed. Young vibrant men are just not living life to their prime anymore. Buhari even dey try sef.. yaradua wasn't even lucky.. Obj? cool make I no talk sha.. grin
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by codemaniacs: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2016
yungryce:
d world as we know it has always belong to those who are ready to conquer it and d best way to conquer wealth in Nigeria is to either be an oil bloc or a polithiefcian. either way way, u must be a thief. d average Nigerian graduate is not ready to fight for a better tomorrow which means dat nothing is going to change any time soon

The only way to fight for a better tomorrow is to have money in order to have money "legally" the nigerian graduate needs a decent job or gets his self employment right.

Igbos have been protesting, fighting e.t.c for B:iafra millions of igbos have been killed because of fighting for a better tomorrow.

In Nigeria, if u fight(for a better tomorrow) the govt there's a 90% u'll be killed. So its better to work for a better tomorrow because life no get part 2.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by ijeshaboy: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2016
This is the answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by amclimax(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
chei if I see person like abacha for heaven, I go tell Bros J, but why grin
Wetin abacha and co dey find for heaven...heaven be lyk bank for dia eye?
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by ShakurM(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2016
ijeshaboy:
This is the answer
False. It is not because of corruption and nobody is a failure
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by amclimax(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2016
ijeshaboy:
This is the answer
Guy any day i come ijesha....i dey own you 10bottles of beer for this answer you post but if you are a lover of green leaves na till gas finish for our lighter..... kudos
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by amclimax(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2016
codemaniacs:

The only way to fight for a better tomorrow is to have money in order to have money "legally" the nigerian graduate needs a decent job or gets his self employment right.

Igbos have been protesting, fighting e.t.c for B:iafra millions of igbos have been killed because of fighting for a better tomorrow.

In Nigeria, if u fight(for a better tomorrow) the govt there's a 90% u'll be killed. So its better to work for a better tomorrow because life no get part 2.

How is commiting suicide and demanding for new country d way forward..... always remember not all that gilters are gold abi na all light for tunnel be hope?
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by KenModi(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2016
SAEJO:
My arguments now constantly re-echoed by those who once disagreed with my reasoning

I have no memories of you and I disagreeing on your arguments undecided
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by toprealman: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
what does it seem to be, a letter to the Hebrews? Gerara hia mehn
I always advise adults to lock their phone(s) when unbearable kids are around......will call your dad soon to find out why he left his unlocked!!!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by eyinjuege: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Our leaders, reps have institutionalized robbery.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2016
toprealman:
I always advise adults to lock their phone(s) when unbearable kids are around......will call your dad soon to find out why he left his unlocked!!!
there you go again.. i'm pretty sure dat's the first thing dat will run through your mind when u just don't have anything tangible to write about... I believe you are not blind..
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by seguno2: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2016
donjahsy:
Someone say u can hold them responsible for their actions, the only way u can do that is by protest. But in Nigeria civil right is not valued. Go Protest and they will shoot and kill you. The international community will not say a thing because the life of a black man is not valued

Please what is this international community?
Does it include the African Union?
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by yungryce: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2016
codemaniacs:

when i say fighting for a better tomorrow, i do not mean picking up arms. & if according to ur way we all collectively fight on d streets for our tomorrow, abeg how many of us dem go fit kill. we forget dat some people have already fought for d american dream which dey r enjoying today & alot of men also fell while doing it
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by bestower: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
I think our military era is far better dan all these politicians who seek only for their own pockets and forget d masses,democracy my foot.craaazy beings,self centred,greeds,eediots set of people.revolution my dream.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by olaasiwaju: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Question?
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by ijeshaboy: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2016
amclimax:

Guy any day i come ijesha....i dey own you 10bottles of beer for this answer you post but if you are a lover of green leaves na till gas finish for our lighter..... kudos
no wahaa boss

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Why are we so hellbent on worldly possessions? Life expectancy now has been reduced to 50 years... fear God

And somehow you don't know that that these "worldly possessions" improve standard of living and improved standard of living translates to improved life expectancy. You think life expectancy is divine??
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2016
yungryce:
d world as we know it has always belong to those who are ready to conquer it and d best way to conquer wealth in Nigeria is to either be an oil bloc or a polithiefcian. either way way, u must be a thief. d average Nigerian graduate is not ready to fight for a better tomorrow which means dat nothing is going to change any time soon
You are a genius, I wanted to answer this question but when I saw your answer I decided not to commit plagiarism. But to say it in my own words, Nigerian politicians deserves credit for any little thing they get done that helps any graduate or any youth for that matter. Because no body is willing to die for the country to be on the right track, so it's almost like they are left to loot the treasury without any watchdog to stop them .

So the looting will continue, cause naija youths are yellows.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Oladim001(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
Nigeria is a zoo.... We're like the zoo animals and our politicians are the zookeepers. They dictate what we ought to and what we ought not to eat....
Be specific don't insults Nigerians, you are free to insults yourself. You are the one in a zoo and you are the one that is like an animal in a zoo, and you are also the one that is being controlled by politicians.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Nigerianboi: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2016
abeg when we wan start protest. we need france like revolution in this country. and am sure its coming.
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Tolakay: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Mufasa1805:
I Cried for the Future of this Great country when I saw this Tweet.

Is it that our graduates don’t have sense and our senators are geniuses? Or how else do you explain that an average Nigerian graduate’s salary is 1/7th of that of a US graduate, while a Nigerian Senator’s salary is 8 times that of a US senator.
I think the way out is to graduate in Nigeria, get a job in US and come back to become a senator here in Nigeria.

LOL Or What do you think?

Check out this tweet below:-

Source:- www..ng/2016/06/18/lets-talk-nigerian-politicians-hardworking-nigerian-graduates/
Nigerian politicians are Nigerian graduate # grin
Mufasa1805:

Is it that our graduates don’t have sense and our senators are geniuses? Or how else do you explain that an average Nigerian graduate’s salary is 1/7th of that of a US graduate, while a Nigerian Senator’s salary is 8 times that of a US senator.
I think the way out is to graduate in Nigeria, get a job in US and come back to become a senator here in Nigeria.

Source:- www..ng/2016/06/18/lets-talk-nigerian-politicians-hardworking-nigerian-graduates/
Nigerian politicians are Nigerian graduates #smiles
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by LieDetector(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
[s]
Oladim001:
Be specific don't insults Nigerians, you are free to insults yourself. You are the one in a zoo and you are the one that is like an animal in a zoo, and you are also the one that is being controlled by politicians.
[/s] trash... Was expecting an important mention
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Oladim001(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
[s][/s] trash... Was expecting an important mention
Looks like someone is getting starved of mentions pele oo.:p grin
LieDetector:
[s][/s] trash... Was expecting an important mention
Looks like someone is getting starved of mentions pele oo.:p
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by misscall247: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
so many error in naija
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by CioAngels(f): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mufasa1805:

Hell No, our graduates works harder than thieving senators. They are empty and go to the chamber to fight with tables and chairs. Irresponsible, problematic adults, thats what they are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Advisable Is Hopping From One Job To Another? / How To Apply NNPC 2017 Job Recruitment - Form / Police Commission Boss, Okiro Announces Mass Promotion Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.