Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) (2005 Views)

Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by abyuwa12: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2016
– The famous preacher Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has had a vision about President Buhari

– He said the president’s chances of recovering from ill health could be slim

– The preacher is calling on Nigerians to pray for the president’s recover

The controversial and fiery preacher Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has disclosed of his recent vision concerning President Muhammadu Buhari’s ailment, the Daily Post has reported. He has revealed he is very concerned about the president’s wellbeing and believes he may not survive his illness. However, Mbaka says that with sincere and honest prayer Buhari could pull through and return to normal health.

He also blamed certain individuals for Buhari’s plight as they are determined for Buhari to remain sick.

“Such people hate everything about the President,” he said, talking about his vision. “His health was in a bad shape and he was asking that (Fr Mbaka) should pray for him. None among the people I have called picked my calls.

“People think I speak with Buhari every day. When people climb into power, they are dazed. It is a long dream. Our job is to pray for him but there are things that he must do and there is no way to communicate it to him.”

“We call on Michael the arch angel, Uriel the archangel, Gabriel the archangel to carry you in their wings back to life. They angels are bringing you back in their wings,” he said.

While concluding the prayer, the prophet said he wants to see the president’s enemies shining and prospering, even if his healing may be little but now with our prayers and faith, the chances of his coming out is high.

“The spiritual energy with which we make this prayer is enormous that it shall do this for us. If you are ready for testimony, my God is ready with miracles.”

President Buhari was expected to arrive back in Nigeria tomorrow (Sunday) and are awaiting confirmation.

http://www.afronews.co/2016/06/rev-fr-ejike-mbaka-is-back-claims.html

http://www.afronews.co/2016/06/rev-fr-ejike-mbaka-is-back-claims.html

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by sorextee(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Make I sit down dey watch then.. All these religious people mumuing theirselves.. undecided
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by 48noble(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2016
His death is an answer to many prayers...

Nigerians don't need a deaf president or one who can turn a blind eye to their sufferings.

Nwoke'm b warned!
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by RZArecta(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Father Mbaka, you don't need to speak with president Buhari everyday before you can/will intercede for him if you really want/wanted to do please tell us a new egberi.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by johnglefury(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Why is it only negative prophecies that are being proclaimed in this country? SMH

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2016
He will die before i just kept quiet...He wont be seen in2019
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by integritylady(f): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
indeed a shocking prophecy.....
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by allanphash7(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
What is shocking if someone of 74yrs old dies

CRAP
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2016
IF HE HAS DIE FOR THIS COUNTRY TO GET A BIT BETTER, THEN LET HIM.

WHY WASTE TIME PRAYING WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW SUCH THINGS DON'T WORK? ?
undecided
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by sholaadejumo: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2016
The only thing I pray is that God will deliver us from the present economic hardship in this country no matter what it takes
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
This man mouth may land him in jail if he's not careful.

Let him go and ask his ancestors about buhari,that man has no friend o.keep thinking that he's your friend,until he pounce on you,your eyes will see pepper,you'll be lucky if they let u in there that bible.

What are my even saying?.
Keep spewing thrash until they catch you.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is Back-claims President Buhari Will DIE Soon (SHOCKING PROPHESY) by mcino: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Fr Mbaka once said this. Fr Mbaka, please tell us something, now. We need to hear from you again

(1) (Reply)

It's 2017, the economic improvements Pst. Adeboye prophesied didn't happen. / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / Is Harry Potter Permissible In Islam? : Dr. Zakir Naik Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.