Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor (3021 Views)

Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years / Head Teacher Demoted To Gateman, Security Man Becomes Teacher In Calabar / Jonathan James, The Guy Who Hacked N.A.S.A When He Was Just 15 Years Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor by chumakk: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is good news
Re: An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor by B2mario(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Igboid:
Let me invite Ndiigbo here.

cc: Adaure4ever, B2mario, Inyinyagboku, Emmaugoh, Ugomba,aka47mann, Oweniwe, Ikechu1, Goldmaxx, Slayersupreme,honourhim,Scholes007,Rose2014,Ojiofor,

Igbo is the foundation of Nigeria. without Igbo the building will collapse.

we are great, believe me dear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor by SonOfEl(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
B2mario:

Igbo is the foundation of Nigeria. without Igbo the building will collapse.

we are great, believe me dear!

My dear, some people will come for your head for what you posted... Just watch...
Re: An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor by SonOfEl(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Chest beating

Envious stench
Re: An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor by SonOfEl(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Igboid:

Yes o! No part of Igboland is a burden, every part pulls it's weight.
No dulling. Ndi Abia ndewonu o!

Ndiigbo mmamanuo! smiley

Yes o nwannem.... Odi nfe? Mbanu!
Re: An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor by Toroze(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
I seee you nna keep doing us proud
Re: An Igbo Man Becomes The First African To Be Named King James The IV Professor by jayrule(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Chest beating

I guessed as much tho beating Tinubu's chest with kumo

(1) (2) (Reply)

WUFPBK 2017/2018 Academic Session School Fees. / Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.