Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information (95215 Views)

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number / Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) / How To Check And See Your Mtn, Etisalat, Glo And Airtel Mobile Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information by Galant9ja: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2016
-Hαve you been wondering how to see your phone number?

-Here Is How To Check,See And Reveal Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number Together With Account Information

Maybe you have lost the sim pack or forgotten the number given to you during registration, its now possible to get it back

Steps To Follow
1. On your mobile phone
2. open Toolkit
3. YOUR AIRTEL Prepaid service menu will pop up................. Read more via link..... Click» http://galant9ja.com/forum2_theme_112480968.xhtml?tema=230
Re: How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information by Obascoetubi: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
its simple, just dial *121#

2 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information by sabigros: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view a comprehensive guide on all network codes in Nigeria.
Re: How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information by wisdomkid: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Obascoetubi:
its simple, just dial *121#
Yes, then type in 3 to select my account, and type 4 to check my Airtel number.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) / Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? / Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.