Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Start Registering WAEC/NECO/JAMB In A Business Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Registering WAEC/NECO/JAMB In A Business Centre (3133 Views)

Does Registering A Business Name Requires Article Of Association / Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You. / How Lucrative Is A Business Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Registering WAEC/NECO/JAMB In A Business Centre by ManiPaul: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Was wondering if anyone can help me with what I can do to start waec, neco and jamb registration in my business centre. I already have a modem, a digital persona and a good laptop. Please respond asap
Re: How To Start Registering WAEC/NECO/JAMB In A Business Centre by onlyme07(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
ManiPaul:
Was wondering if anyone can help me with what I can do to start waec, neco and jamb registration in my business centre. I already have a modem, a digital persona and a good laptop. Please respond asap

Find a dealer for the scratch cards. You buy in bulk,make use of it to register and sell to those who can't wait for you to check.

Try as much as possible to register a business name

Do a banner to advertise your business

Let your location or store be close to student area.

Buy a black and white printer.

Make sure you buy your papers in rims preferably 80grams

You will need a coloured printer. Don't be in haste to buy one.

Most importantly, be smart,be prayerful and don't be in a rush to make money. If you're smart,some will pay more and others less. That's biz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Perfect Name For Your Business / Skills Every New Graduate Should Learn / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.