Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils (33630 Views)

School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by TeamSimple(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
kolomax:
who told you this nonsense that turkey was 100% Christians you need to be flogged for this rubbish you posted Christians percentage is just 25% now it has been reduce to 20% (5% accepted Islam) so always get your fact before spewing trash.. Assignment for you check the history of Muslims in Spain and tell me what Christians did to them
Even Serbia.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
blessedvisky:

You seem to be saying something I can reason with finally.

The case should be that they (all the students) should wear the same thing!!! Not that a particular set of students will add to what has been declared as standard for those schools.

The government of Osun is secular, all its rules should be secular also.
If this hijab case is allowed to stay, it's only a matter of time before Muslims start demanding that their boys in SSS classes don't shave their beards or start wearing trousers that won't reach their ankles. You can call me anything you think, it doesn't change anything.

You also said you're waiting for the time that UK and USA will become Islamic states. Well, it might not happen during our lifetimes, (hey, you could live tíll a 100 years or less) however, the seeds of the intention has been sown already. 15 years ago, there were very few mosques in western Europe. That's not the case today. What will those places look like 200years from now??. What sort of society will it be? Societies are dynamic. Laws, rules and policies are made based on the people in that society.

I also laugh when I see people who think islamisation isn't real or happening. It's not about just one individual, it's a aim shared by a large group of people. Now imagine a society that has 98% Muslim population. Of course things like this Osun case can't even come up because of the society. What makes you think a society that started out secularly, such as the USA, can't become Islamic societies where everyone has to conform or support it?? Think about the future Bro.

If this case is allowed to pass, it will spread to other schools and on it goes.

I hope you see the point I'm trying to make

You aren't making any sense. 20 years ago, how many churches do you see around in Nigeria? How many can you find in one Street at the moment? By your logic, Nigeria will soon become a christian country.

Don't let religion cloud your reasoning
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by vikyno(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Take it easy on yourself please. Why not blame Aregbe for introducing this in an already tensed State as a result of the hardship people are going through due to his inability to pay workers.
This is an heist of insensibility and a misplaced priority. Hijab wearing should not be forced on anybody cos it can never guaranty chastity. It will only further divide the already divided State along religious line.
pointing accusing finger at CAN and Akpabio suggests either you are just Aregbesola and APC sycophants or you simply reason from your anus.

Sweetlemon:
Christians these days are just a crying shame!
But in all I blame that Oritsejafor of a crook. CAN turned into a political party the moment that man came in. Just imagine the nonsense from CAN!
Someone in PDP is definitely calling the shots for CAN out of jealousy for Aregbe cos I noticed that since he started coming out of recession bit by bit, this CAN nonsense started. Just imagine CAN, Christians that are meant to be the light of the world allowing themselves be used by the devil to cause serious strife. I'm suspecting Akpabio's gang cos he was just talking about how peaceful the SW is the other day.
Will the so-called Christian students wear those garments to the market, owambes or other outings? Muslims wear hidjab everywhere. They don't just wear it to the mosque. How can you compare the two together?

Christians of nowadays really need to cover their faces in shame. Jesus must be crying in heaven by now. What a bunch of empty nut heads!
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
kolomax:
so just because Paul was from Turkey it now means that it's 100%christains country Seriously stop disgracing yourself or do you mean a man that wrote a book to suit himself and contradict what the real messenger said
Here are few of it:
• Jesus Says Not To Eat Meat Sacrificed to Idols, But Paul Says It Is
Ok
• Jesus Says The Law Continues, But Paul Says No
• Paul Says The Pharisees Followed The Law Rigorously, But Jesus
Says They Were Lax About The Law
• Jesus Says Salvation Initiates And Continues By Repentance From
Sin and Obedience Besides Faith; Paul Says This is Heresy
• Jesus Tells Apostles To Teach His Commands Given Prior to HisAscension While In The Flesh, But Paul Says Not To Do So
• Paul Says Elders Are Entitled To Pay for 'Preaching & Teaching,' But
Jesus Says No
• Jesus Teaches There Are Only 12 Apostles Into Eternity, But Paul
Adds Himself To The List As a Thirteenth
• Paul Exhorts Celibacy, But Jesus Clearly Says It is A Choice Not
Within Everyone's Power
• Jesus Says There Is One Pastor and Teacher
(Himself), But Paul
Says There Are Many Pastors and Teachers
• Paul Says God Is The God of the Dead, But Jesus Says God Is Not
The God of the Dead
• Paul Says God Does Not Live in Temples Made of Human Hands,
But Jesus Says He Does
You are the one talking without proper knowledge none of the fact you wrote are true... Please get your fact straight.. If your so called alfa are telling you all this you should know they are manipulating you to believe Christianity is a confusing.... So ask the right person before coming Inline and start posting rubbish
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by TeamSimple(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Owliver:
you are blind. religion has always been for politics. wondered why buhari was voted massively by the north? religion was the tool. religion is the greatest tool of politics. look at the middle east. dont you understand whats going on there?

we in south are quick to lebel Jonathan thief because we are so educated we see too much, how many times have the northerners labelled criminals from their region? even abacha is still worshiped. the north have always reduced education why? to control their people for[politics. open your eyes. religion is politics.

the earlier you people understand that the better.
And you don't wonder why gej got massive votes from the south. South west we know free minded.
Is it not the same south South and South East that normally run to protect their corrupt leaders. Some even go to the street to protest.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by drstone1: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Horlhaphemi:
Here is the world we live in today
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3861791_fbimg1464373766155_jpeg75517aca7d28d69223913f7743c4f6dc

I LOVE THIS.....but one thing is lacking which was deliberately omitted. There is a PLACE appropriate for all those dresses. A uniform simply means that it is the same in every way so as not to exaggerate Class,race,position, or even RELIGIOUS belief. Don't be cloud the reasoning of Nigerians with half truths of a photo!

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Comrade003: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
What a stupid comments.

..post=46735886]Christians these days are just a crying shame!
But in all I blame that Oritsejafor of a crook. CAN turned into a political party the moment that man came in. Just imagine the nonsense from CAN!
Someone in PDP is definitely calling the shots for CAN out of jealousy for Aregbe cos I noticed that since he started coming out of recession bit by bit, this CAN nonsense started. Just imagine CAN, Christians that are meant to be the light of the world allowing themselves be used by the devil to cause serious strife. I'm suspecting Akpabio's gang cos he was just talking about how peaceful the SW is the other day.
Will the so-called Christian students wear those garments to the market, owambes or other outings? Muslims wear hidjab everywhere. They don't just wear it to the mosque. How can you compare the two together?

Christians of nowadays really need to cover their faces in shame. Jesus must be crying in heaven by now. What a bunch of empty nut heads![/quote]
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
heykims:
fools everywhere. I wonder if Christians in tertiary institutions wear church garments to schools as their Muslim counterparts wear their hijab or they wear it even in market places.
Even in European countries, u see Muslim students in hijab.
CAN a whole body of Christian dominations even have d gut to even disobey court orders and d ignorant still hail them...
The problem is not about wearing of hijab or anybody hating.... There are public school created by Christian and missionary while we have school created by Muslims too but why must muslim now come to Christian school and insult there dress code with the hijab, let assumes Christian have a specific way of dressing too and a Christian student find himself in this Muslim found school would they tolerate that Christian dressing... Let be sincere with our self.... Muslim guide there religion jealously and it would be and insult on Christian too just look over other religions stepping on us like trash.... And those talking about major and minor... Nothing is too small a matter what makes a change effective is just something small and if things keep going the jihadist way then they would soon have the orientation of there Brothers In the northeast. Why would Muslim take such plea to the court that Muslim should be allow to wear hijab to Christian found school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by spiralwedge(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is not only Deeper Life who backs, it is also all normal people who mean well for Nigeria.

Only extremists and non-normal people are causing trouble upandan.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
baybeeboi:
you know nothing, jon snow
Really? Educate me please because I still dont see any valid point as to why Christians would suddenly want to wear robes to school
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Iamsane: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
paulsir:
There is no monopoly of conflicts,this is how it started out in Turkey.Turkey was 100 percent christians but just because they overlooked some things like these,turkey is now 90 percent islam.You need to guard what is yours.[/b]Osun belongs to all regardless of any religious affiliations.[b]Can you allow christians to wear shoes into ur mosques too? [s]We shd be tolerant to each other's believes[/s].The problem is not everybody but aregbe that neglected looking for salaries but hides under religion and uses divide and rule tactics.

With this post and it Bolded points above...I hereby confer on you the award of the MOST FOOLISH NAIRALAND POST MADE. thank you

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Kingspin(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Christians these days are just a crying shame!

Christians of nowadays really need to cover their faces in shame. Jesus must be crying in heaven by now. What a bunch of empty nut heads!
If you want to stand, stand with your two legs pls. We have schools that belong to both muslims and christians. The two cannot be treated different.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by blessedvisky(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
MR man, how do you know I'm "unlearned"?? you must be a very shallow thinker.
Every country has laws guiding it. (constitution)
In some Islamic countries like the UAE, everybody worships on FRIDAYS. Sunday is a regular working day.
those places are dominated by Islam.
Now, can I go about singing Christian songs or sharing Christian materials or walk about carrying bibles in places like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or Iran without fear of being harassed by Muslims ??

You are the one to think with your head
Heed your own advice

ollah1:

The way some of your guys scream Islamization this, islamazation that. You sound like an unlearned person. How can that be possible in this day and age? Why aren't the Muslims demanding for Friday to be stripped off as a working day like it is on Sundays?
Why aren't the Muslims demanding for Muslims songs to be consistently sang in public schools like the way Christian songs are sang?

You should think with the the head you've got up there and not the other way round
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by blessedvisky(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
ollah1:

You aren't making any sense. 20 years ago, how many churches do you see around in Nigeria? How many can you find in one Street at the moment? By your logic, Nigeria will soon become a christian country.

Don't let religion cloud your reasoning

You seem not to know how to comprehend properly.
Go through my reply to that guy again.

Is any Christian denomination pushing for recognition and special treatment simply because they are members of the denomination??

Do you see salvation army taking governments to court to allow them wear their uniforms everywhere? Or do you see white garment members going to court to allow their members not wear shoes or wear white cloth everywhere?

So why then must a SECULAR government bow to the demands of a religious sect??

If you still can't think properly after reading this, then you should try and get help anywhere you can
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikki123:
Wearing Hijab to public schools in Osun State is an insult to Christians and Traditional worshipers.. The governor is very senseless, foolish and stupid... People are just waiting "Christians and Traditional worshipers" are just waiting for the necessary trigger to start riot. Peace at all cause is a sign of cowardness.

Islam commands all muslim females to cover their hair with hijab. Wearing hijab is part of Muslim religious practices for females and every Nigerian has right to practice his/her religion accordingly... IF THAT IS INSULT TO THE CHRISTIANS THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE... OSUN CHRISTIANS ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKERS. THE HIJAB DOES NOT EVEN COVER THE SCHOOL UNIFORM.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by temeem: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Let's see whether they can sustain it. Lol

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
blessedvisky:

Is any Christian denomination pushing for recognition and special treatment simply because they are members of the denomination??

Do you see salvation army taking governments to court to allow them wear their uniforms everywhere? Or do you see white garment members going to court to allow their members not wear shoes or wear white cloth everywhere?

If you still can't think properly after reading this, then you should try and get help anywhere you can

THERE IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCHOOL UNIFORM AND HEAD COVER(HIJAB). MUSLIM STUDENTS STILL WEAR THE SCHOOL UNIFORM. THEY ONLY COVER THIER HAIR AS COMMANDED BY THEIR MAKER(GOD). I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME CHRISTIANS ALWAYS LOOK FOR TROUBLE.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Laid2001: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
blessedvisky:

[b]So why then must a SECULAR government bow to the demands of a religious sect??

[/b]If you still can't think properly after reading this, then you should try and get help anywhere you can

For @bold above. It is the COURT not the state government!.

THE COURT JUDGED IN FAVOUR OF THE MUSLIM HIJAB AT SCHOOL. However, the court made it clear that the uniform should be worn as well. That the Muslim girl is at liberty to cover her head with her hijab, if she feels it is a religious obligation to do so. Even in a secular state, there is freedom of religion.

If there is any right infringement on the Christians right to freedom, they are allowed to go to court as well.

But, no one is allowed to ask for other people's right to be curtailed except it infringes on his/her own rights.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is so true... HYPOCRISY

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
blessedvisky:

Before you were born and anybody close to you, Muslim ladies wear their hijab to virtually everywhere and not just schools?

Did you see where the Muslims push for Fridays to be stripped for since Sundays is?

Did you see the Muslims requesting for 50 -50 activities in public schools? A Christian songs are usually be sung. Morning devotion is in a christian way. Did the Muslims say a word about that.

Don't be a bigot
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Laid2001:

For @bold above. It is the COURT not the state government!.

THE COURT JUDGED IN FAVOUR OF THE MUSLIM HIJAB AT SCHOOL. However, the court made it clear that the uniform should be worn as well. That the Muslim girl is at liberty to cover her head with her hijab, if she feels it is a religious obligation to do so. Even in a secular state, there is freedom of religion.

If there is any right infringement on the Christians right to freedom, they are allowed to go to court as well.

But, no one is allowed to ask for other people's right to be curtailed except it infringes on his/her own rights.

Free the person behind that moniker. S/he is just a bigot
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by msal2016: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why discrimination between religions,
those who know what they are doing will not condemn any religion,
except those who want to benefit from the crisis.

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
blessedvisky:

MR man, how do you know I'm "unlearned"?? you must be a very shallow thinker.
Every country has laws guiding it. (constitution)
In some Islamic countries like the UAE, everybody worships on FRIDAYS. Sunday is a regular working day.
those places are dominated by Islam.
Now, can I go about singing Christian songs or sharing Christian materials or walk about carrying bibles in places like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or Iran without fear of being harassed by Muslims ??

You are the one to think with your head
Heed your own advice

With respect to your comment, since Nigeria is a secular state with 50 50 ratio of Muslims and Christians, why can't the Muslim have Fridays to themselves same way Sundays isn't a working day?

You have been writing nonsense since. The Muslims in Osun are making plans to Islamize the state then the ly will proceed to the country. You went further to include the UK and US simply cos there are more mosques. But you failed to conclude that Nigeria is on there verge of been a christian country since you will find hundreds of churches on the same Street which wasn't so 20 years ago.

Dunce!
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikki123:
Wearing Hijab to public schools in Osun State is an insult to Christians and Traditional worshipers.. The governor is very senseless, foolish and stupid... People are just waiting "Christians and Traditional worshipers" are just waiting for the necessary trigger to start riot. Peace at all cause is a sign of cowardness.

But it's not an insult to Muslims and traditional worshipers when Christian songs are been sang? Morning devotions are been held?
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by udatso: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
I think dis same issue happened in lag, n d judgment was in favour of d xtian, d muslim appealed or so.... D best tin is to appeal rada dan just dispensing trash... D Muslims are known to wear dia hijab 24hours, to market, party, anywhere, apart from sunday which day do christian put on dia robe. All dos shouting missionary sweat... If it were to be MISSIONARY MARKET will dey stop dos wearing hijab not to patronize dem. Both d governor n d concerned party shld do d needful.
Well said sir
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by udatso: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
kolomax:
who told you this nonsense that turkey was 100% Christians you need to be flogged for this rubbish you posted Christians percentage is just 25% now it has been reduce to 20% (5% accepted Islam) so always get your fact before spewing trash.. Assignment for you check the history of Muslims in Spain and tell me what Christians did to them
You dey mind them? They don't bother to read. They are too lazy. All they do is forward unverified news that was sent to them.

1 like for your comment from me
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by udatso: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nbote:
Our so called religious leaders these days are d number one proponents of confusion in our society. From time immemorial d hijab has always been part of a Muslim's culture and beliefs and as Christians our only respect for scarfs and head coverings have always been restricted to the house of God and during prayers. D recent calls for removal of hijab was only necessitated by it's continous use as a disguise in carrying out terror attacks. Our church leaders are simply setting a bad precedence for us to follow considering d hijab neither grants dem any undue advantage over Christian students nor does it intimidate dem in any way. D choir garments are called choir garments for a reason. So long as after school dey simply go and dump d garments and go on their usual routine den it's totally stupid of dem.
Am so happy we still have reasonable people like you who do not allow sentiments to becloud their judgement.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by mikki123(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=DabELLs post=46749317]

Islam commands all muslim females to cover their hair with hijab. Wearing hijab is part of Muslim religious practices for females and every Nigerian has right to practice his/her religion accordingly... IF THAT IS INSULT TO THE CHRISTIANS THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE... OSUN CHRISTIANS ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKERS. THE HIJAB DOES NOT EVEN COVER THE SCHOOL UNIFORM.

Islam never command Muslims to cover their hair with hijab, even covering of hair is different from wearing of hijab.
MUSLIM COMMUNITY WENT TO COURT...... for your information, the Muslim community that went to court was sponsored by Aregbesola
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
TURKEY was a 100% CHRISTIAN territory until NOMADIC muslims carried out Jihad and slaughtered their way to the seat of government. Every statement here is verifiable. Please do not believe them the lies our Muslim NL are peddling. They know what they are doing

While modern territorial spats between Greece and Turkey occasionally garner headlines, the peoples in these two regions have been in conflict for millennia. About 1,500 years ago[ BEFORE THE INVENTION OF ISLAM), the rivalry assumed a doctrinal dimension. Various councils where held to discuss these doctrinal issues. At these councils, the chief defenders of new christian doctrines represented churches in the East, ranging from Assyria and Persia (IRAN) to North Africa (EGYPT)
The theological denunciation of the Eastern churches caused infighting between the Persians with the Aramaeans, Egyptians, Armenians, and Greeks, greatly destabilizing the Christian territories' frontier. Thus, when Islamic Bedouins (FROM ARAB LANDS, AS ISLAM WAS INVENTED BY MOHAMED AT THIS TIME) began raiding Christian territories, they allied with displaced Arab immigrants and disaffected local Christians. The Persians and Greeks dismissed these sorties as common, unsophisticated nomadic activity. But they were wrong. The first wave of jihad was underway. The second wave of jihad overthrew the christian Byzantine Empire altogether. The key for the Islamic conquererors was enlisting the support of the recently converted Turks.

As at 1900s, centuries after the christian Byzantine Empire had collapsed, the Armenians managed to withstand the Islamic onslaught. Though part of the Ottoman Empire, they maintained their culture, language, Orthodox christian religion.The Armenian christians desired true freedom from the Turks. The Turks simply shot many of the Armenians. Others they rounded up and marched toward the Middle East without food, water, or shelter.
For the Muslim crowds along the Armenian "parade route," DEPORTATION was an opportunity for RAPE, pillage, and SLAVE internment. Some WOMEN survived by CONVERTING to Islam and immediately MARRYING a Muslim. But the rest were slaughtered when they reached their destination in modern-day Syria. Up to 1.5 MILLION Armenians were killed
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by udatso: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Owliver:
you are blind. religion has always been for politics. wondered why buhari was voted massively by the north? religion was the tool. religion is the greatest tool of politics. look at the middle east. dont you understand whats going on there?
What about his years of failure? Was there no religion then? Just shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say

we in south are quick to lebel Jonathan thief because we are so educated we see too much, how many times have the northerners labelled criminals from their region? even abacha is still worshiped. the north have always reduced education why? to control their people for[politics. open your eyes. religion is politics.

the earlier you people understand that the better.
When did southerners label him thief? Proof
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Pepperdino(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Religious war looming,another form of Avengers
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by mickeymimi: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
on religious freedom issue...there is a difference between practising your religion...which everyone has the right to ...and rubbing your religion in people faces as a triumphalist political statement ..which is what is happening.

Religion is not the problem ..it is the people that uses it to gain power and tend to be more religious than God.

If christians , pagan, muslims want to start wearing their religious garments to school .. it should also be allowed or banned totally.

Christians religion allows them to cover their head>
" (1 Cor. 1:3-6)."
"Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head"

Muslims religion also allows them to cover their head>
"Surah 24 Al-Nur (The Light); ayat 31 (part of)

And say to the believing women......that they should draw their head-coverings over the neck opening (of their dresses) , and not display their ornaments except to their husbands, their fathers.....(etc)"

Every religion has its own rules.. muslim men pray with their caps on .....Christian men takes off their caps to pray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals / Can A Third Class Graduate Apply For Masters In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.