Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Which Of The University In Nigeria Offer The Best Education On Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The University In Nigeria Offer The Best Education On Computer Science (456 Views)

Top 10 Best Education Courses You Can Study / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Which Universities In Nigeria Offer Yoruba Language Courses (1 Or 2 Semesters)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The University In Nigeria Offer The Best Education On Computer Science by openasir: 4:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated From Secondary School These Year And I am having Confusion On Which University In Nigeria Have Good Educational System On Computer Science ...

I Know there are alot of Student out there who wish To Know Which School Offer The Best Educational System ON Computer Science In Nigeria ......

I Hope To Get Respond From You Nairalanders That Is Why I Created This Thread...
Re: Which Of The University In Nigeria Offer The Best Education On Computer Science by Dottore: 5:11am On Jun 20, 2016
My take on the matter is that you most of government owned tertiary institutions in Nigeria use very similar if not the same curriculum which is mostly obsolete. So opting for a government owned institution means you have to also seek a good privately run ICT training Centre to complement what the school is offering...
If your parents can afford to pay for exorbitant fees of private unis then that would be your best bet.
I wish you the best

em em, your use of "these" though

(1) (Reply)

Are You Up To The Task ? Check This Out! / 1 Programme! 2 Awards! More To Come! / Help Me Solve This Simple Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.