Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera (32808 Views)

US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' / Who Knows This Accident Victim From Cross River State (pic) / Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by DedeNkem: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Using Boko Haram to seek asylum is a big mistake because BH problem affects only a small part of Nigeria. And the West knows this.

I guess they refused him because they thought he could have easly fled to other safer areas in Nigeria and still be safe.

During the time he moved to Europe, Nigeria had already setup refugee camps, so they'll surely take this into account.

Even at that, they would have considered him because of his wounds if his story had no discrepancy. Western governments hate being lied to, especially, when you're seeking asylum from them! If you must lie to them, make sure you can defend it at all levels. They ask tricky questions.

If the guy was smart enough, he could have married a local in Sweden or Iceland! Marraige gives automatic legal residence in any Western country!

I wish him good luck.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by fiizznation: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
sorepco:
Umaru dikko ran to london in the 80s for vacation n not asylum?? Anyways has it occurred to you that 95% of boko haram victims are the poor hausas? Where do u expect them to run to in europe when they can hardly know when they cross into niger or chad or cameroun??

Till date super rich people like Mohammed indimi, the gashaz, sheriff and co are still living in borno state.
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by kolexy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is there Boko Haram in Anambra or is the guy from Nimbo?

1 Like

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by saintdennis(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
akinszz:
Omo see format.

Guy u know what's up...Omo as I read dis guy story I begin fear igbo people o

He no c cameroun Chad, c.a.r run go NA Obodo SWEDEN he first go? Does anyone here know the distance btw Sweden n Iceland? If not u go open mouth.

Eze I hail u o... lai mohammed is a learner.

4 Likes

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by DisGuy: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dominiquez:
Still wondering what this guy did to bh if they are hunting for him.

he's a good chef apparently. ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by sorepco(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
U c my point? The poor hausas cant afford the fare to travel to europe except treckable distances like cameroon or chad. From libya to italy smugglers take nothin less than 5000 usd...where can a megad get that amount?

fiizznation:
Till date super rich people like Mohammed indimi, the gashaz, sheriff and co are still living in borno state.
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by mmsen: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
The thing is, northerners don't go to other people's country to live there.So far, I don't even think any northerner has applied for asylum to any country. We normally travel out because of these three main reasons;

1. vacation
2. Business
3. Education

I bet you, finding a single northerner in your country for the sole purpose of living there will be almost impossible. And am very sure of this. You see even the northerners that are affected by this boko haram madness rarely travel out of the north, the places they might decide to settle down for the meantime might be neighbouring countries like Cameroon, Niger and Chad. And they usually come back to their homes when peace have finally returned.

There are Northerners who have taken residence all over the world including Saudi, Malaysia, UK, US and Germany.

They don't exit in the vast numbers that southerners do (because relatively few have either the means or the opportunity) but those that are educated have no qualms about leaving.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by mmsen: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
The thing is, northerners don't go to other people's country to live there.So far, I don't even think any northerner has applied for asylum to any country. We normally travel out because of these three main reasons;

1. vacation
2. Business
3. Education

I bet you, finding a single northerner in your country for the sole purpose of living there will be almost impossible. And am very sure of this. You see even the northerners that are affected by this boko haram madness rarely travel out of the north, the places they might decide to settle down for the meantime might be neighbouring countries like Cameroon, Niger and Chad. And they usually come back to their homes when peace have finally returned.

There are Northerners who have taken residence all over the world including Saudi, Malaysia, UK, US and Germany.

They don't leave in the vast numbers that southerners but those that are educated have no qualms about leaving.
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by guru01(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eze is not a criminal, he is a decent man.
#istandwitheze
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Ranchhoddas: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
sorepco:
U c my point? The poor hausas cant afford the fare to travel to europe except treckable distances like cameroon or chad. From libya to italy smugglers take nothin less than 5000 usd...where can a megad get that amount?

Person dey trek go Cameroun?
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by OldefDaniels(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
As much as this dude should be granted fair hearing and allowed a stay, his story is full of shiiiiiiiiit. D police will get and hand him over to BH, his mother was kidnapped and his brother killed, BH wanting him badly.
Dude come back home and stop painting a very wrong picture of Ur country, d bokoharam wen know and de look for U don die for Oga Buhari hand finish. D new ones dont even give a f**k bout U.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by skinflint(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
If I didn't understand the rest of this piece, I clearly felt what he's passing through. Eze, the Lord is your strength! Fear not! You'll be in my prayers.
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by sbabimbola(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
One may hate Europeans for the contemptible way they treat Africans, but some of them are simply out of this world....People boarded a plane to resist the deportation of a man they didn't know from Adam. Such altruistic gesture is alien to many of us.

you are on point
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good 4 years, you nor see oyibo bitch tear belle make you seal your stay... You think say them Don buy your yeye story.

Them just give you time to enjoy, you come think say NA your home cheesy grin cheesy. Even if na fellow black born for you your own Don be be that. This guy no wise. Nna just waste that 4years angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Desammyst(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
D way pple post without recourse to d matter on ground. Its unfair the treatment meted out on him, whether its a truth or lie... He didn't commit any crime for crying out loud, its unfair the way we shroud our fellow Nigerian man. I pray his situation is attended to in d possible shortest time.
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Ugoeze2016: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
bia... Okafo/r or Okafur...sound more like ghanaian name..it's alright
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Ugoeze2016: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
bia... Okafo/r or Okafur...sound more like ghanaian name..it's alright
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Ojady(m): 12:50am On Jun 21, 2016
One requires no phd in picking holes with his story...however the point is, he has lived in Europe for more than 3 years, that is long enough to socially adapt to life there and not Nigeria where daily everything deteriorates from worst to the deepest throes of hell. Whether he is Eze or Keita or Siyabonga, is not the issue... The real issue is he is 'BLACK' made worse by the fact that he is 'NIGERIAN BLACK' - the most despised and highly suspected specie of black in the Universe.

Go to Europe, India, USA, when the wrong things perpetrated by the less than 25% of Nigerians are reported, non-Africans and even Africans are like "its a Nigerian" or "Nigeria is involved". We, unfortunate to be associated with such a disreputable toga, comfort ourselves by saying 'na yellowbar', 'na African jews' when the bottomline of the report is to keep the bad name tainted forever and deny the immense positive contributions of the remaining 75%.

It is little wonder that every opportunity we have to leave, we seize it...by the book or not, it is just a reaffirmation that man regardless of race will seek safety, security and self actualization, regardless if he is Nigerian, Zulu, Creole, Mulatto, White or Asian...anywhere he thinks he can...back then the Irish, Japanese, British etc migrated to Africa, Africans did not draft laws to shut them out or make life unbearable, now when the tables are turned, they cry wolf

In conclusion, if he were white, he would have been left alone, if he had went the family way he might have been left alone, if he were South African, he might be preferred BUT he told the truth, I am afraid for my mental, physical, emotional, future life should i return...that is basis enough...he is first a human being, with a right to life and choice to live anywhere except he has committed a crime.

#wakeupNigeriansthehateforyouisreal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by obstead200(m): 1:51am On Jun 21, 2016
deadkiss:
Eze? Boko Haram Refuge? which kind imposter be dis nah?
My broda, don't joke with my igbo brothers. The hustle is very real.
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by obstead200(m): 1:59am On Jun 21, 2016
DedeNkem:
Using Boko Haram to seek asylum is a big mistake because BH problem affects only a small part of Nigeria. And the West knows this.

I guess they refused him because they thought he could have easly fled to other safer areas in Nigeria and still be safe.

During the time he moved to Europe, Nigeria had already setup refugee camps, so they'll surely take this into account.

Even at that, they would have considered him because of his wounds if his story had no discrepancy. Western governments hate being lied to, especially, when you're seeking asylum from them! If you must lie to them, make sure you can defend it at all levels. They ask tricky questions.

If the guy was smart enough, he could have married a local in Sweden or Iceland! Marraige gives automatic legal residence in any Western country!

I wish him good luck.

GBAM!!!!

Brother, no one would have hit the nail on the head the way u just did. Kudos. I have nothing more to add

1 Like

Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by MrBully: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Racists
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by MrBully: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Anyway, return home
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by claremont(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Iceland is a country of just over 300,000 people, a black man will stick out like a sore thumb there.
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Desammyst:
D way pple post without recourse to d matter on ground. Its unfair the treatment meted out on him, whether its a truth or lie... He didn't commit any crime for crying out loud, its unfair the way we shroud our fellow Nigerian man. I pray his situation is attended to in d possible shortest time.

He got what he deserved cos he tried to manipulate the system of his host country by peddling falsehood.

His conduct is unaccceptable in any right thinking society!!! angry
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by BlackPikiN(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
People tend to not believe the story because they feel He's not from that zone. He can be a resident and still be a victim of boko haram's menace.
He lost a brother and people still don't believe his story.

Here's a link to to IKENNA's story who survived and was alive to tell his story.

Ikenna Nzeribe is shot in the face with an AK-47 by Boko Haram gunmen in 2012

The masked gunman kill 13 other fellow Christians in church

Nzeribe plays dead and prays, "Blood of Jesus cover me"

His disfigured face now being surgically repaired, he warns the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyfH6K6H5K0

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/09/us/boko-haram-church-massacre-survivor/
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by Akious2k2(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
doublewisdom:
Make them leave the guy joor. Many Nigerians are even looking for countries to flee to. Olo.do Buhari has scattered Nigeria.
Who was d President when d whole story happened... No b GEJ?

Ojady:
One requires no phd in picking holes with his story...however the point is, he has lived in Europe for more than 3 years, that is long enough to socially adapt to life there and not Nigeria where daily everything deteriorates from worst to the deepest throes of hell. Whether he is Eze or Keita or Siyabonga, is not the issue... The real issue is he is 'BLACK' made worse by the fact that he is 'NIGERIAN BLACK' - the most despised and highly suspected specie of black in the Universe.
Go to Europe, India, USA, when the wrong things perpetrated by the less than 25% of Nigerians are reported, non-Africans and even Africans are like "its a Nigerian" or "Nigeria is involved"
. We, unfortunate to be associated with such a disreputable toga, comfort ourselves by saying 'na yellowbar', 'na African jews' when the bottomline of the report is to keep the bad name tainted forever and deny the immense positive contributions of the remaining 75%.
It is little wonder that every opportunity we have to leave, we seize it...by the book or not, it is just a reaffirmation that man regardless of race will seek safety, security and self actualization, regardless if he is Nigerian, Zulu, Creole, Mulatto, White or Asian...anywhere he thinks he can...back then the Irish, Japanese, British etc migrated to Africa, Africans did not draft laws to shut them out or make life unbearable, now when the tables are turned, they cry wolf
In conclusion, if he were white, he would have been left alone, if he had went the family way he might have been left alone, if he were South African, he might be preferred BUT he told the truth, I am afraid for my mental, physical, emotional, future life should i return...that is basis enough...he is first a human being, with a right to life and choice to live anywhere except he has committed a crime.
#wakeupNigeriansthehateforyouisreal
grin
Re: Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera by sorepco(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2016
C my guy.... go adamawa state waka enter adamawa province. Go bsmenda side waka enter benue state. When i reach town after mamfe i just jeke waka crosd border to naija make those b.st..d inmigration guys no collect bribe....

Ranchhoddas:
Person dey trek go Cameroun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Passengers Almost Fell Into A River After Bus Tragedy On Edo Bridge. Photos / Entire Family Of 5 Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears In Anambra(pics) / An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.