Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days (11311 Views)

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b / How To Spot Growth And Value Stocks In The Nigerian Stock Market / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
tejpot:
When something good becomes bad-Wailers

Expect them to avoid this thread

But wait oo, it seems this current government now has direction on economic policies and no one is making noise.

They now have direction on ONE economic policy people. While at it, they should reverse their other useless policies so the country can get back to where it was before

Wailers have been screaming about these issues for months but stupid zombies insist it is corruption
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by LadyAimy: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
That will boost the economy
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by mmsen: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yet another of Buhari's experiments ends in failure.

People have told him to do this for a year.
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by naijaboy756: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na wa oooooooooo. Where did you guys go since See the comments above. Where hv u guys been? 1 white day in 365 black days and too much noise been made?
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Integrityfarms:
At times we need wisdom more than political braggadocio! Why the delay for floating of the naira that has been long advocated for by experts when the benefits .has a multiplier effect than foxing the naira at an elusive exchange rate!?

We really need a seasoned set of economists and not a third class rated university in America graduate as a finance minister!
Well, for ur choice of certificate paper 1st class Minister of Finance wait till after 2019 pls! No insults pls!
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by emmanuelbrown26: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
MagicEmpire:
All hands must be on deck.
If the policy turns out to be good, it will be good for all including the opposition and supporters of this administration.
It's good to always criticise the government so that, they will be up and doing.
dats absolutely correct man, u are on point
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by southpole: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Babysho:
I wonder how this stock market something works sef

Abi make me sef go inject my last card N1,085 now that I'm young. Hopefully, in the future it'll yield N1 billion 85million. grin grin

Abi how una see am?

My advice is spend money and attend workshops and buy materials on stock trading. I did that when I wanted to go into Forex trading, after I invested N5000 and within 3 weeks my account was reading the equivalent of over N120,000 just from five thousand naira.
. You may not believe it but is true. With this knowledge I cannot imagine myself looking for job.

In Forex and stock trading you need only 3 things to succeed, the first one is Discipline , the second is Patience and the third is A winning strategy.

If you are really serious about your future make up your mind it may not be easy from the beginning but with discipline, patience and a winning strategy you will make it.

Good luck as you go into it.
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by emmanuelbrown26: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
southpole:
Bad news for illiterate people of Biafra (IPOB) and PDP who will not see anything good in buhari's policies
hey modafucker, wat a Bleep do u mean, who told dis modafucker dat all Ndi Igbo are against my able President, MAZI NWANE MADU OKECHUKWU BABATUNDE BUHARI. Pack well ohh am a confirm Imo bonafide
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by emmanuelbrown26: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
southpole:

My advice is spend money and attend workshops and buy materials on stock trading. I did that when I wanted to go into Forex trading, after I invested N5000 and within 3 weeks my account was reading the equivalent of over N120,000 just from five thousand naira.
. You may not believe it but is true. With this knowledge I cannot imagine myself looking for job.

In Forex and stock trading you need only 3 things to succeed, the first one is Discipline , the second is Patience and the third is A winning strategy.

If you are really serious about your future make up your mind it may not be easy from the beginning but with discipline, patience and a winning strategy you will make it.

Good luck as you go into it.

chai oga boss i will like u to hint me on dis stock exchange
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by southpole: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

chai oga boss i will like u to hint me on dis stock exchange

I specialized in online Forex trading and I want to believe that the winning principles are the same. Sorry I cannot give you my contact because it is not allowed in naira land let it not be that I am advertising, but just to encourage readers that there is a lot of legitimate money out there to be made if only all of us know nobody will look for govt job.

Take your destiny into your hands, determine what you want and go for it, as they say the whole world step aside for the man who knows where he is going. As you go remember that winners do not quit and quitters do not win. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
donsteady:
Bad news for iPod
Wailers, how market?
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by amtaken(f): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
It was much better than this prior to 29th May, 2015.

Buhari's modus operandi : scatter up to 100%, wait for a year, fix up to 5% and get some round of applause by the zombies.

Hehehehehehehehehe only the gullible mafukas are deceived.

1 Like

Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by Abagworo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sai Buhari
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by guru01(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by BrosMayowa(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
vodutive:
Ignorant journalists, it's amazing newspapers assign people to cover matters they do not understand. that the stock market rose by N760B does not mean investors injected N760B

Tell them oo. Whatever happened to bidding & asking..m
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by emmanuelbrown26: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
southpole:

I specialized in online Forex trading and I want to believe that the winning principles are the same. Sorry I cannot give you my contact because it is not allowed in naira land let it not be that I am advertising, but just to encourage readers that there is a lot of legitimate money out there to be made if only all of us know nobody will look for govt job.

Take your destiny into your hands, determine what you want and go for it, as they say the whole world step aside for the man who knows where he is going. As you go remember that winners do not quit and quitters do not win. Good luck.
oga boss show me favour na, bikoo, i want to take my destiny by myself, show me favour, pls how can i reach u
Re: Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days by emmanuelbrown26: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
southpole:

oga boss show me love, abeg i dey beg, i know say my hustle must pay if i join dis stuff, can i drop my nomber

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delayed Cabinet: Stock Market Investors Lose N238bn / Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC / 2015 Investment Opportunity ( Insight Secrets )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.