Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

SHOCKER: Family Member Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKER: Family Member Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Her (video) (707 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Family Member Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Her (video) by sammyotukoya(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Controversial social media bully and former governor’s daughter, Kemi Olunloyo has finally met her match as a close family member, took to the social media to rain several curses on her as well as reveal shocking revelations about her past.

Kemi Olunloyo who recently called out on Nollywood veteran actor Jide Kosoko by calling him a ritualist and also insulted actress Dayo Amusa, of sleeping with the actor just days after the Nollywood actor lost his wife, Henrietta Kosoko has met match as one of her family member Tokunbo Aboderin J.P. called her out.

i Couldnt Figure out how to Embedd a Fb Video But u can watch it here:- http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/06/shocker-family-rain-curses-on-kemi.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: SHOCKER: Family Member Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Her (video) by bamirotola: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2016
I thot as much... no sane woman wold behave like kemi olunloyo.. Aro or yaba left.. ur patient awaits u

(1) (Reply)

Olamide,iyanya Win Big At Nigeria Entertainment Award In New York (photo) / Ajebutter22 Ft Falz – Bad Gang [music Video] / Cynthia Morgan Calls Out Yung6ix For Leaking Song With Her Unfinished Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.