Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi (1901 Views)

"Senators Will Use APC Restructuring Committee Report As Toilet Paper" - Sani / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by deantimes(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
CONTROVERSIAL socialite, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that religion is the biggest lie to mankind.

Kemi said that Christianity and Islam are fakes, adding that both the Bible and the Koran need to be “recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets.”

Kemi stated this in an interview with Global Excellence Magazine.

When asked what her view was on religion, religious leaders and religion followers, she said: “Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. Christianity and Islam are fakes. The Bible and Koran need to be recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets. I mean it.”

Kemi shed some light on her quest for marriage, stating that she needed a man who will take orders from her.

“I need a man that will take orders from me,” Kemi said.

“I don’t entertain bullshit. There will be no infidelity, domestic violence, making me a servant and I won’t submit to a man, God forbid. That man is still out there,” she added.

http://.com/bible-koran-needs-to-be-recycled-into-toilet-paper-and-placed-in-toilets-kemi-olunloyo/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Madam, respect people's religion. How can I use God's word to wipe my yansh? undecided

It already has enough shit inside.

4 Likes

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by ajebuter(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aunty Kemi's brain should be recycled , turned to manure and distributed to farmers as fertilizers!

Eleribu agbalagba...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by LaurelP(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
All these aspiring "media celebrities", always doing their best to be relevant. And people are even helping them by giving them cheap publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
I see a mad woman in the picture

1 Like

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by scully95: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
she's crazy naturally but she's on point on this one..

time to go back to ifa, the landlord of all these foreign or imported religions.

what did ifa says by the way ?
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Product of her brain....... All she thinks about is toilet paper....Mtchhhh angry angry angry angry
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by raphew2014: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Religious tolerance is always forgiving those people that insult your believe System

While Religious intolerance is attacking those that don't Appreciate our believe system.

1 Like

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by JaredNormak: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Religious dolts don chop this woman for Nairaland today.

1 Like

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by malele(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Madness every were, can't believe this pretty lady is not ashamed to show her madness online
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by mayorjosh(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
yall should try to read the last line this biitch just loves contradicting herself

after saying religion is fake, she then comes back to say "God Forbid" grin

1 Like

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Integrityfarms(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Keep ranting OK!
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
mayorjosh:
yall should try to read the last line this biitch just loves contradicting herself

after saying religion is fake, she then comes back to say "God Forbid" grin
Religion is separate from God. Not all Gods have religions.
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by K9blunt(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
I understand where she's coming from, but the way she expresses it is not going to sit down well with most people.

Hmn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by DaBullIT(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
This gel

You get pikin you nor get husband na so so talk talk up and down , till you use your mouth put yourself for fire until you know say pepper dey burn eyes abi ??

anyways , i no trust this source sha
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by moshmusth(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
And her brain need to be thrown inside the dustbin
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Domislaz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
deantimes:
CONTROVERSIAL socialite, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that religion is the biggest lie to mankind.

Kemi said that Christianity and Islam are fakes, adding that both the Bible and the Koran need to be “recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets.”

Kemi stated this in an interview with Global Excellence Magazine.

When asked what her view was on religion, religious leaders and religion followers, she said: “Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. Christianity and Islam are fakes. The Bible and Koran need to be recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets. I mean it.”

Kemi shed some light on her quest for marriage, stating that she needed a man who will take orders from her.

“I need a man that will take orders from me,” Kemi said.

“I don’t entertain bullshit. There will be no infidelity, domestic violence, making me a servant and I won’t submit to a man, God forbid. That man is still out there,” she added.

http://.com/bible-koran-needs-to-be-recycled-into-toilet-paper-and-placed-in-toilets-kemi-olunloyo/

Lalasticlala

LOL @that man is still out there.
Anyway, there are still out there. They are called MADMEN. They are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Kingspin(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blasphemy, oya Kano people over to you.

1 Like

Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by odutolasodiq(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
at last! aunty kemi has finally gone mad!
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
someone should just borrow this woman a brain hin no dey usr....
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by Olayinkaboss(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dou religion is a scam, but Kemi need to respect oda pipu religion.
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by dopedealer(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
So na true say this woman get mental problem
Tested and confirmed..
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by olaglamour(f): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi by HurtgenForest: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
This woman should be very careful before she finds her head on a pole.

Nuff said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Going Back To The Kitchen, Aisha Should Stand Up For Women's Rights. / How Nigerian Current Govt Caused Economic Recession - Sanusi / PENCOM :Robbing South East To Pay North West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.