Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions (930 Views)

Cartels Running Commercial Banks In Nigeria — Senate / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy / TSA: Nigerian Government Realises N7trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by youngalex(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am perturbed with the apparent refusal of some commercial banks to handle TSA(Remita) Payments,Most DIAMOND AND ZENITH BANKS here in Lagos i went for such transactions usually give me one reason or the other why they cant handle the transaction,worthy of note is their usually talk of "NETWORK CONGESTION"....This morning i visited a diamond bank branch in Okota i was told the network for remita is bad,i had to make frantic efforts to get to another bank to handle it,I suggest CBN dialogue with commercial banks to resolve this issue,its becoming very frustrating.
Re: Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by 9jatriot(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
I think you can do it online if you register ur ATM card. I think that option exist on their site.
Re: Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by atule185: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Go to first bank and get your transactions done Remita is fast,quick and simple any first bank branch they are really the best on this.
Re: Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by UnclePati: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
[size=8pt]You can pay on remita website your self using yout ATM card ..without going to the bank to disturb them.

Or if you must go to the bank,

Its advisable u generate ur RRR number on the remita website first. Take d number to the bank and make payment.

The processing will be swift.

Cheers[/size]
Re: Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by RemitaDoc: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
UnclePati:
[size=8pt]You can pay on remita website your self using yout ATM card ..without going to the bank to disturb them.

Or if you must go to the bank,

Its advisable u generate ur RRR number on the remita website first. Take d number to the bank and make payment.

The processing will be swift.

Cheers[/size]

Thanks Uncle. Your RRR would make it easy for the bank teller to quickly process your payment and also for him not to make any errors while processing your payment request as you already filled in the correct information yourself.

Also not that aside from the ATM cards, you can also pay for the RRR with your bank's internet banking and even in any micro finance bank Nationwide.

Ask me any question as to regards Remita smiley
Re: Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by RemitaDoc: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2016
atule185:
Go to first bank and get your transactions done Remita is fast,quick and simple any first bank branch they are really the best on this.

Thank you.

Just an addition, you don't even need to go to any bank branch to pay.

You can pay with your

ATM cards,
Mobile wallets (pocket moni)
Any bank's internet portal
or even through any Remita Agent stationed Nationwide
Re: Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by RemitaDoc: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2016
youngalex:
I am perturbed with the apparent refusal of some commercial banks to handle TSA(Remita) Payments,Most DIAMOND AND ZENITH BANKS here in Lagos i went for such transactions usually give me one reason or the other why they cant handle the transaction,worthy of note is their usually talk of "NETWORK CONGESTION"....This morning i visited a diamond bank branch in Okota i was told the network for remita is bad,i had to make frantic efforts to get to another bank to handle it,I suggest CBN dialogue with commercial banks to resolve this issue,its becoming very frustrating.

Alex,

You don't need to go to any bank to pay.

Simply Visit Remita.net click on "Pay An Electronic Invoice'

Enter the RRR and you can select to pay with your ATM cards or even your bank's internet portal.

smiley
Re: Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions by MoraxLanre(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Pls can anyone help me out with this, I made one click payment on remita, and it shown error, and I stopped trying, I got message from bank this morning, lo and behold have been charged twice. How can I get my money back.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fayose Buying Gari, Fish & Feasting Oranges In Ado Market / Photo: Buratai Parody Book Cover. Don't Miss / Alleged Forgery: Buhari, Saraki In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.