Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,672 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture (9111 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia / Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by asha90: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
How do one vote? Is it by ''like''?

IdisuleOurOwn:

Did you see mention on the miss nairaland voting thread?
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
asha90:
How do one vote? Is it by ''like''?

No. Just type... I vote mimzy
cc: NLjega.
Good bless.
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by asha90: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
I got this response: Topic Locked

IdisuleOurOwn:

No.
Just type...
I vote mimzy

cc: NLjega.

Good bless.
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
asha90:
I got this response: Topic Locked

it time is up. It was from 10am this morning to 6pm.
There will be another round tommoro, I will sure invite you.

Thank you.
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
[s]

Na wah for igbo people o.

Who is this person calling Fashola a failure and even elevating obiano over him? Who is obiano in governance?
A man that runs to the media when he wants to commission a fence is the same man you are comparing with a Fashola whose projects dwarfed GEJ's led FG by far. aresa or arresa, come and show these mofos the real deal.

The whole job obiano will do throughout his tenure, both 1st and 2nd, will never measure up to the development Fashola brought to alimosho local government alone.

Fashola is about to build your bridge for you. make sure you give him igbo women for wives to show appreciation[/s]
what did master of propaganda fashola do in lagos? plant flowers, Build bridge at inflated cost and toll it. FYI obiano obiano has completed over 5 solid bridges in less than 2 years while fashola was busy commissioning boreholes and websites at unimaginable cost

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by MadamExcellency: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
arresa:

The incompetent looting and stealing clowns who budgeted money for the bridge and refused to build it 30 years later did not fail, but the man who put money on the table and who is actually going to build it failed already.? Hate and bitterness ate you people up so bad that you even hate whats being done in your own interest...

Like it or not, the bridge GEJ and the worthless PDP you foolishly followed for 16 years did not build is going to be built by Fashola, his name is going to be attached to that bridge as one of his many groundbreaking achievements and part of your history and the history of that bridge as a reminder to show you hateful people that hate and bad bele is bad market.

This is how mischievous you people can be, Fashola has achieved greatness by going to Anambra State to inspect SNB. How ridiculous does it sound in you ear?

Stop this nonsense, we will pay for the bridge in 30 years time and moreover, GEJ paid more than 50% counterpart funding hence Fashola and Co are just supervising the construction with little input.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

what did master of propaganda fashola do in lagos? plant flowers, Build bridge at inflated cost and toll it. FYI obiano obiano has completed over 5 solid bridges in less than 2 years while fashola was busy commissioning boreholes and websites at unimaginable cost
freeglobe, we know you hate Fashola cos he deported your uncle.

Only an insane man will say obiano can lace Fashola's shoes in terms of development.

I challenge you to go against aresa aka arresa on a thread comparing both men's achievements in pictures.

Can you take up the challenge? Open the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Welcome development as this will bring unity to the country. If Nigeria can put tribalism aside, we will achieve alot.

Fashola has now activated,kudos. Please don't forget us concerning pow sector
Obiano, most respected SE governor.
God bless PMB for this initiative.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by wristbangle: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

You don't know anything about what fashola achieved despite the controversies surrounding him. Have u been to lagos lately?

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by fendorf(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

This is how mischievous you people can be, Fashola has achieved greatness by going to Anambra State to inspect SNB. How ridiculous does it sound in you ear?

Stop this nonsense, we will pay for the bridge in 30 years time and moreover, GEJ paid more than 50% counterpart funding hence Fashola and Co are just supervising the construction with little input.
GEj paaid 50% to who?smh
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Only an insane man will say obiano can lace Fashola's shoes in terms of development.

I challenge you to go against aresa aka arresa on a thread comparing both men's achievements in pictures.

you are talking aresa aresa up and down as if I have not disgraced him enough on nairaland.. Obiano is just 2 years in office, I'm ready for the challenge if Aresa can tell us what fashola did in 2 years.. Obaino has completed 5 solid brigdes in 2 years.. oya tell us what fashola did in his first two years, when oil price was high for that matter.. go..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by arresa: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Nothing like that was said, this is your own guilty conscience, hate and anti Fashola nonsense. Look in the mirror for ridiculous.

Stop this nonsense, we will pay for the bridge in 30 years time and moreover

Who is we and where is the sense and wisdom in paying for 30 years to use a bridge that's never going to be yours?

You are not making any sense.

GEJ paid more than 50% counterpart funding

He paid what? In your dream..

Fashola and Co are just supervising the construction with little input.

You call it supervising, we call him the man who is going to build the bridge your local leaders and the useless PDD you followed for 16 years did not build.

Btw, the sign on that bridge is going to say 2nd NB, built by Federal Ministry of Works/BRF and commissioned by Mohammadu Buharu, President Federal Republic of Nigeria and so it shall remain on that bridge till the end of time... Just something for you to think and cry about for many decades to come..

4 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by MadamExcellency: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
fendorf:
GEj paaid 50% to who?smh

Before I engage you, how much is Federal Government counterpart fund since the project is public private partnership for which will be tolled for thirty years by agents of the funders?
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by arresa: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

you are talking aresa aresa up and down as if I have not disgraced him enough on nairaland.. Obiano is just 2 years in office, I'm ready for the challenge if Aresa can tell us what fashola did in 2 years.. Obaino has completed 5 solid brigdes in 2 years.. oya tell us what fashola did in his first two years, when oil price was high for that matter.. go..

I gladly accept that Challenge. grin

Be careful what you wish for grin

Fashola Hands Over Largest Purpose Built Court House In Nigeria

Names new Igbosere Magistrate Court after first Lagos Magistrate, J.I.C. Taylor[/b]

PICTURES SPEAK LOUDLY

NEW CITY HALL. .

NEW ROAD COMMISSIONING

[img]http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/76/Lagos_Flag.gif
[/img]

grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by arresa: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Before I engage you, how much is Federal Government counterpart fund since the project is public private partnership for which will be tolled for thirty years by agents of the funders?

You can do better by showing us what was paid, to who and when with official documentation..

Counterpart ko, friendship ni...

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

can you post pictures of the phantom 5 solid bridges?

Pls, don't make the mistake of comparing both men cos we all know who 80% of the world would pick ahead of the other.

If you still want to go ahead, kindly open the thread I told you to earlier on.

It would even be a huge insult on Fashola's credibility to be juxtaposed with a new comer.
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
arresa:

I gladly accept that Challenge. grin

Be careful what you wish for grin

AtlanticBreeze is about to get his as.s whooped.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by omenka(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Who is this person calling Fashola a failure and even elevating obiano over him? Who is obiano in governance?
A man that runs to the media when he wants to commission a fence is the same man you are comparing with a Fashola whose projects dwarfed GEJ's led FG by far. aresa or arresa, come and show these mofos the real deal.

The whole job obiano will do throughout his tenure, both 1st and 2nd, will never measure up to the development Fashola brought to alimosho local government alone.

Fashola is about to build your bridge for you. make sure you give him igbo women for wives to show appreciation
Rotflmao!! You just smashed a bug with a wrecking ball!! cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by omenka(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
can you post pictures of the phantom 5 solid bridges?

Pls, don't make the mistake of comparing both men cos we all know who 80% of the world would pick ahead of the other.

If you still want to go ahead, kindly open the thread I told you to earlier on.

It would even be a huge insult on Fashola's credibility to be juxtaposed with a new comer.
google is your friend.. Fashola is a fraud dont make me start to post fradulent activities that happened under fashola administration which are all well documented.. That you are not aware obiano completed 5 standard bridges in just 2 years shows you lack information and I wont argue with you

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
coming from someone from the worst governed state in Nigeria, and someone that supports the worst Nigeria president ever like his life depends on it, I will jump and pass

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
lmfao...@wrecking ball

that's cos I got no love for iPod bugs.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

google is your friend.. Fashola is a fraud dont make me start to post fradulent activities that happened under fashola administration which are all well documented.. That you are not aware obiano completed 5 standard bridges in just 2 years shows you lack information and I wont argue with you
pictures of the phantom bridges or adonbilivit undecided
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by kettle84(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Fashola is about to build your bridge for you. make sure you give him igbo wome n for wives to show appreciation
shut up ! the money is not fashola's pocket money, it is FG's .stop being a nuisance.
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by arresa: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
pictures of the phantom bridges or adonbilivit undecided
Instead of posting the bridge, let me leave this advice here for you to send to your governor... I guess this will be more useful grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Instead of posting the bridge, let me leave this advice here for you to send to your governor... I guess this will be more useful grin grin grin
choi!

I asked for pictures of the 5 phantom bridges built by Willie obiano, instead you are showing me the tweet of the general of common nonsense. grin

Well, let me address the tweet. Wasn't fayose also boasting few months back of how he doesn't owe his workers salary? Fowl nyansh don open, we can now see how he has been unable to pay them for months now.

I'll remind you when the train finally arrive Anambra.
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by arresa: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by omenka(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
lmfao...@wrecking ball

that's cos I got no love for iPod bugs.
Lol. Baba, abeg, smash the head once more. I think he's crawled under my refuse bin. cheesycheesy
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
kettle84:
shut up ! the money is not fashola's pocket money, it is FG's .stop being a nuisance.

Why couldnt our bLother Jonathan build it with FG money?

Why are Yoruba man?
Re: Obiano And Fashola On Inspection Of 2nd Niger Bridge & Federal Roads- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
choi!

[s]I asked for pictures of the 5 phantom bridges built by Willie obiano, instead you are showing me the tweet of the general of common nonsense. grin

Well, let me address the tweet. Wasn't fayose also boasting few months back of how he doesn't owe his workers salary? Fowl nyansh don open, we can now see how he has been unable to pay them for months now.

I'll remind you when the train finally arrive Anambra.[/s]
keep waiting for fowl nyash to open while Anambra workers are receiving their alerts on the steady.. obiano is not your mate.. Look at your master arresa posting pictures of schools whereas Anambra have been topping WAEC ratings year to year while lagos is placed 6th.. comedy grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3177544/again-south-east-tops-2016

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo / Governor El-Rufai At Eid Praying Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.