Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS (4291 Views)

Comedian Mark Angel Kills Green Snake In His House This Morning - Pics / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Recounts Her Grass To Grace Story / Adesua Etomi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Wore The Green Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by Jimi23(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
I have always heard of green snake under the green grass. I thought it was just a proverb until i saw it play into reality.

A couple of days back, this weird,very long green snake was seen crawling around a neighbour's premises which is filled with carpet green grass.

I can imagine the danger this kind of snake poses lying flat in grass for the unknowing human.

Luckily someone caught a glimpse of it in the grass abd it was killed by the gateman. We all need to be vigilant.

Truly the proverb "green snake under the green grass" is not just a mere proverb.

May God continue to protect us all.

See pictures below.

Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by cruzita(f): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
make I siddon dey watch as this thread dey go FP.

E don tey ,snake thread make FP

But that snake long o

2 Likes

Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by xreal2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
That's a green mamba. They are not venomous
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by Jimi23(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Never heard of a snake that isnt vernomous. It doesnt look like a mamba to me.
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by nikkypearl(f): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
See as op dey use style to call Lalasticlala grin

Wey the green grass angry
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by Jimi23(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
See as op dey use style to call Lalasticlala grin

Wey the green grass angry

Re-read ur post abeg. If dem leave am for green grass how u go take see am?shocked
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by nairamaverick(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
The snake threads are back! Way better than the news of death we've been having this past weeks
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by Moz22: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
nairamaverick:
The snake threads are back! Way better than the news of death we've been having this past weeks
ayam telling u
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by princealexndre(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
booked space
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by Ishirow(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
seconded
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by idupaul: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Snakes are getting all the press coverage these days it's seems
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by mikool007(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is our snake lover asleep? grin
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by moscobabs(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
we call this snake "soro" in my village this snake seems to be the fastest snake . I just hate the snake. always long and thin

it bites 7 times withing 5 seconds
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by Tynasparks(f): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Access to front page
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by amuokuko: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
i bet my axx, this snake is taller than Lalasticlala...
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
xreal2:
Mo ti gbo,baba zoologist.if u jam one for road,make u knw run, werey.......orun lala ni,shio

1 Like

Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by daamazing(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2016
moscobabs:
we call this snake "soro" in my village this snake seems to be the fastest snake . I just hate the snake. always long and thin

it bites 7 times withing 5 seconds
falls of moving brt... which village is dat?
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by pussyeater(m): 12:54am On Jun 21, 2016
xreal2:
The eastern green mamba (Dendroaspis angusticeps), also known as the common mamba, East African green mamba, green mamba, or white-mouthed mamba, is a large and highly venomous tree-dwelling snake species of the mamba genus Dendroaspis.
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by jammyunn(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2016
FrontPage unlocked....seems I need some snake pictures too to move my ministry forward
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by 4rmthewest(m): 1:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Jimi23:
I have always heard of green snake under the green grass. I thought it was just a proverb until i saw it play into reality.

A couple of days back, this weird,very long green snake was seen crawling around a neighbour's premises which is filled with carpet green grass.

I can imagine the danger this kind of snake poses lying flat in grass for the unknowing human.

Luckily someone caught a glimpse of it in the grass abd it was killed by the gateman. We all need to be vigilant.

Truly the proverb "green snake under the green grass" is not just a mere proverb.

May God continue to protect us all.

See pictures below.
the snake looks like a skipping rope.
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by yungryce: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2016
its been a while we've seen a snake thread. oya FP loading
Re: Green Snake Under The Green Grass Found In Neighbour's Compound: PHOTOS by Jimi23(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
4rmthewest:
the snake looks like a skipping rope.

I dey tell u.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga / Nigerian Model And Actress Kendra Etufunwa Goes Completely Topless In Italy / Laura Propon Bikini And Lingerie Shoot Has Come Up To Media With Boldness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.