Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor (7930 Views)

Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by GEW: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2009
Oshiomhole presents three jeeps to Ogbemudia

EDO State governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, on Monday, presented two jeeps and one utility vehicle to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain and governor of the defunct Bendel State, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia.

Governor Oshiomhole, who presented the vehicles to Dr. Ogbemudia at the former governor’s residence in Benin City, the Edo state capital, extolled Ogbemudia for the way and manner he handled the issue when he was asked to return the vehicles given to him by Senator Oserheimen Osunbor.

Oshiomhole also lauded Ogbemudia’s developmental efforts in the state when he was the governor.

“In the part of the state that I come from, the only roads that lead to various communities are the ones that are fondly referred to as Ogbemidia road. You demonstrated that what a leader needs is a clear vision and a total commitment to public good and the legacies are still there. Several years later, myself, I become governor, you have already set example,” Oshiomhole added.

The govenor said he had always appreciated the good work done by Ogbemudia during his first tenure as military administrator of the defunct Midwest Region and that was why he always had personal respects for him even when they found themselves in different political parties.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/01092009/news/news25.html

nigeria is very very good
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Eziachi: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
Nice one Gov!  I am so sure that Mr Ogbemudia desperately need one more jeep in his passing life time.
All in the spirit of comradeship.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by GoldCircle: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
so what was the essence of collecting the jeep given him before by the Osunbor administration earlier this year? what was he trying to prove? sometimes, this oshiomole acts like he really acts before he thinks!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by jazzsoul: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
The problem with Nigeria. Why take from the poor market woman who struggles to pay her govt rates(taxes) to buy three jeeps for a man who has it all. I grew up in Midwest State and I know the Ogbemudia family well.

Where are the armed robbers to carjack these undeserving and corrupt ex governors with free cars. Nobody gives an Ex governor in the U.S anything. The Ex Vice President is not even entitled to security after his term of office.

President Obama made an exception for Dick Cheney to have security for a limited time at the request of the Secret Service because of proven threats.

Ex Governors in America often go back to work in the public and private sector when they leave office because they are skilled. Nigerian Ex Governors who have looted the states finances are treated like kings with cars and police security by the same states their imcompetence and greed devastated. Pity
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by MrCrackles(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2009
bleeped up move! angry
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by babapupa: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
and I dey think the bobo get sense all along,

I guess not,
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by ndelta1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
i beg, wetin my gov. dey dooo,

Ekpoma and its environs need this thing called dev.

why not give these jeeps to Police to fight crime
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Edoji: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
he is simply wetting the ground!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by SapeleGuy: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2009
Merely paving the way for [b]P[/b]apa [b]D[/b]ecieve [b]P[/b]ikin or [b]P[/b]eople [b]D[/b]estroy [b]P[/b]eople
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by otokx(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2009
It is a pity.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by proudly9ja(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
Is Oshiomole PDP or AC?
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by sjeezy8: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2009
Naija govs always fumble

so unpredictable yet predictable
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by sojjy: 1:07am On Sep 02, 2009
I wl never be suprised 2 see d comrade Governor decamping 2 P.D.P b4 d nxt gubernatorial election in Edo state.Can someone explain d sudden romance btw d P.D.P chieftain(who d comrade had molested 4 d cars Osunbor gave him)and Adam Oshiomole?Can we al see d insecerity of our current polictians.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by spoOne: 1:46am On Sep 02, 2009
Worst Gov in the South - and a bleeping hipocrite in my book. The state is worse off - too much hot air from this goat!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by GEW: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2009
GoldCircle:

so what was the essence of collecting the jeep given him before by the Osunbor administration earlier this year? what was he trying to prove? sometimes, this oshiomole acts like he really acts before he thinks!

i was looking for that thread so i could update it with this latest u turn.

sojjy:

I wl never be suprised 2 see d comrade Governor decamping 2 P.D.P b4 d nxt gubernatorial election in Edo state.Can someone explain d sudden romance btw d P.D.P chieftain(who d comrade had molested 4 d cars Osunbor gave him)and Adam Oshiomole?Can we al see d insecerity of our current polictians.
anything is possible with these guys
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by lewa(m): 3:07am On Sep 02, 2009
Oshiomole,
Is a clown.Pure and simple.Have hospitals being built? Teachers well remunerated? Youths gainfully employed?
Giving jeeps to an Ex-MILAD? What ahs he given pensioners? The guy is a slowpoke.A former labor unionist.
This beggars belief.The guy has lost some goodwill from me here,
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by GEW: 3:09am On Sep 02, 2009
lewa:

Oshiomole,
Is a clown.Pure and simple.Have hospitals being built? Teachers well remunerated? Youths gainfully employed?
Giving jeeps to an Ex-MILAD? What ahs he given pensioners? The guy is a slowpoke.A former labor unionist.
This beggars belief.The guy has lost some goodwill from me here,
2nded
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by kosovo(m): 5:44am On Sep 02, 2009
@all the people complaing.

all what the governor has done is to follow due process, all retired governors are entitled to those benefits, he had the right to withdraw the cars given by the formal governor because the governor was illegal so also were the cars illegal, so why the RANTS?
if you don't agree with me,, then obvioulsy you are DUMB! nuff said done.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by texazzpete(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2009
kosovo:

all what the governor has done is to follow due process, all retired governors are entitled to those benefits, he had the right to withdraw the cars given by the formal governor because the governor was illegal so also were the cars illegal, so why the RANTS?

I don't know what you're smoking, son, but i feel for you. In the spirit of christianity, i hereby offer to pay for your rehab anytime you're ready to be re-integrated in the society.

PS: When lucidity sets in, ask yourself where it's written that all former governors are entitled to three jeeps. Also ask yourself why Jeeps were given out now in his tenure. Why weren't they handed over to him during the past administrations?
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by lewa(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2009

You are a mindless troll, and asinine.Is that what any sane rational Chief Executive should be doing, publicly returning "official vehicles"?
Are the hospitals well staffed?Is the electorate hsppy? What is his electoral score sheet?
The culture of giving vehicles is unwarranted,unfair and it insults.
As a labor man,this idiot should know better.Let him spend productive time undoing the malady of mismanagement and corruption wrought in Edo over the years.
What a fool
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by viclee009: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
So what else is new, oshomole (or whatever his name is) is only gearing up for his re-election which isn't going to happen anyway. It's always buy futures, sell futures with them. we have a runaway train people.
Oshomole cannot see the nasty roads all over Edo states, lack of drinking water in over 75% of the state, unpaid teachers, lack of health care etc. But wants to fist Bleep Edo state and lick his fingers clean as he reaches toward his preteens keyboard to tote up his billable hour with the relic of old decay dinosaur of an era greatfully forgotten.
way to go Governor, way to go. sooner or later we all pay the price of our ways good or bad.
Soon your belly will be too full, your dick will be sore and you will have to pay your own way.
the people voices is final.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by masky99: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
With this single act, I think Oshiomole is loosing focus  as far as I am concerned.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Nezan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
activists never made good administrators.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by naso2(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
SapeleGuy:

Merely paving the way for [b]P[/b]apa [b]D[/b]ecieve [b]P[/b]ikin or [b]P[/b]eople [b]D[/b]estroy [b]P[/b]eople

Is it not [b]P[/b]overty  [b]D[/b]evelopment [b]p[/b]arty Or na [b]P[/b]roper [b]D[/b]evils [b]P[/b]arade?
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by slap1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oshiomhole kwa?!! Na wa for nija govs. Very sick people xept, of course, Fashola and Rotimi Amaechi. Kudos 2 dem. Adam(s) u wil be chased naked out of d Gov House like ur namesake, short engine!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by slap1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oshiomhole kwa?!! Na wa for nija govs. Very sick people xept, of course, Fashola and Rotimi Amaechi. Kudos 2 dem. Adam(s) u wil be chased naked out of d Gov House like ur namesake, short engine!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oshiomhole is gradually crawling out of his cave. . . . .
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by nduchucks: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
na where Oshiomhole get the money top take buy the Jeeps? If the money na from state funds then, impeachment proceedings must to start ASAP! Oshiomhole wan begin disappoint me. the money wey him take buy the Jeeps fit build several classrooms and provide free medical exam for at least 50,000 people.

Oshiomhole don begin to act like corrupt politician. shame on top all of dem.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by totalfact(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2009
This is gross financial misconduct.
this guy is mess to Nigerian masses.
Before, I thought, he was different from other governors without common sense.

leave the guy.
God will judge him.
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
kosovo:

[size=14pt]all what the governor has done is to follow due process[/size], all retired governors are entitled to those benefits, he had the right to withdraw the cars given by the formal governor because the governor was illegal so also were the cars illegal, so why the RANTS?

Roflmao!!!! And people wonder why I blame Nigerians for the situation in Nigeria. Roflmao!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by deji2009(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2009
3 jeeps ? nigerians political system is out of order
Re: Oshiomhole Presents Three Jeeps To Ogbemudia Former Edo State Governor by beystwin: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oshoimhole, has some explaining to do.  lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report / Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders / Should FG Grant Boko-Haram Amnesty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.