Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

E_money Shares Family Photo On Father's Day. See The Prayers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E_money Shares Family Photo On Father's Day. See The Prayers (481 Views)

Omoni Oboli Shares Family Christmas Photo / Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Eid-Mubarak: Mide Martins Shares Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E_money Shares Family Photo On Father's Day. See The Prayers by donmayorgroup(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Five Star Music Mogul, and the owner of the record label into which Kcee of Limpopo is signed, millionaire Emeka Okonkwo known as E-money shared a family photo on his Instagram page.

The flamboyant E-money boss captioned it thus:

@iam_emoney1 Happy Father's day to me. This new week, may GOD address challenges standing your way and mercifully surprise you with a way of escape. Peace favour are urs IJN

Check it out below!

I just love this guy! He even liked this particular post on Twitter!!
Terribly rich...but humble!

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/emoney-shares-family-photo-on-fathers.html?m=1
Re: E_money Shares Family Photo On Father's Day. See The Prayers by Ezedon(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Its good to be a father.
click LIKE if you really love your father and share if you dont

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty: "I Had Successful Meeting With Niger Delta Avengers" / The Life Of An Upcoming Artist And The Technology To Transform Oneself / Watch Official New Video: 2baba – Officially Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.