Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Duncan Mighty: "I Had Successful Meeting With Niger Delta Avengers" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: "I Had Successful Meeting With Niger Delta Avengers" (483 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty: "I Had Successful Meeting With Niger Delta Avengers" by mrtriga(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
[url][/url]https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/duncan-mighty-i-had-successful-meeting.html

Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu, simply known as Duncan Mighty, is a Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer from Obio-Akpor, Rivers State.
On Wednesday claimed he had a successful meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA.

Wene Mighty who is currently serving as the Coalition of South-South Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines & Agriculture Youth/Brand Ambassador, made the claim via a post on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

He added that because of this meeting he had with the militants, he is proud of his job.

The musician shared a photo on his Instagram page and wrote “With MA Squaddie.

“Proud of my Job.. Successful meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers. It is only peace that can bring about sustainable development in our region #nigerdeltayouthpresident #southsouthbrandambassador

https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/duncan-mighty-i-had-successful-meeting.html

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: "I Had Successful Meeting With Niger Delta Avengers" by Flexherbal(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Only peace, my brother!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Shocking Quotes From Femi Aribisala On PMB Government / Singer Banky W Turns To A Mad Man In New Photoshoot (video) / Tiwa Savage Featured On Apple Music Beats 1 Radio Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.