Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Blood Money And Its Secrecy To Succeed Without Regret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blood Money And Its Secrecy To Succeed Without Regret (947 Views)

"Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Money And Its Secrecy To Succeed Without Regret by callmeamadike(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Money na money

The rich dey die, the poor dey die

But please don't die a poor man after reading this.

Let's assume you have been using the internet to do so many things ranging from Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Padypady, Linkedin and all the rest and your not making money, then your wasting the value of internet.

Goto to youtube.com search for anything you go watch am for film

Goto Facebook.com search for anybody you go see him picture

Goto Padypady.com search for any musician you go see them and also create your music profile to be adding your music for free

Goto Twitter.com follow rich people you will learn how they try making their money

Goto Linkedin.com search for Jobs you will find one if your qualified

Goto Nairaland.com you go fit write about yourself and your business

Now let me show you how you can make money from all these sites

Firstly learn, adapt and build.

I learnt and built http://padypady.com by watching videos on youtube.com, I then now goto to facebook and search for great developers that helped in connecting me with world leading firms, I registered my business on LinkedIn and get many interactions from all over the world, I used twitter to broadcast every link on my site and now that your reading this am using Nairaland to tell you my story.

Now i am making money, Nigeria economy is not stressing me at all.

And currently my site is been priced by an American company, all these I gained from the internet after I found out that blood money is a scam.

Thank you for reading this

1 Like

Re: Blood Money And Its Secrecy To Succeed Without Regret by kagel: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2016
please how do I open a website with my name to be publishing my articles as in story report like words of encouragement etc .

please I need your guidelines.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money And Its Secrecy To Succeed Without Regret by callmeamadike(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
kagel:
please how do I open a website with my name to be publishing my articles as in story report like words of encouragement etc .

please I need your guidelines.
thank you.

Ok, you will have to buy a domain name with your name, then have a website where you can be posting stuffs like you want to, I can develop that site for you with a minimum cash of 25k, I just finished this one yesterday http://wesbrite.com, I think this is the kind of stuff you want

But you can also use third party websites like padypady.com, .com and have an account that appends your name on their domain like http://padypady.com/yourname or http://yourname/padypady.com

Goodluck
Re: Blood Money And Its Secrecy To Succeed Without Regret by kagel: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
wow! thanks for your quick response, nice one I most comment , I will like to have your phone or e-mail contacts
as to enable us discuss more on how to fulfilment this prospect.

hear from you soon CHEERS!!!
Re: Blood Money And Its Secrecy To Succeed Without Regret by callmeamadike(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
kagel:
wow! thanks for your quick response, nice one I most comment , I will like to have your phone or e-mail contacts
as to enable us discuss more on how to fulfilment this prospect.

hear from you soon CHEERS!!!

Your welcome, you can call me on 08164909592 or email me on amacybernig@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

See What Eminem's Ex-wife Looks Like These Days... (photos) / Ghen Ghen! Brymo Is Fighting With Nigerians Again / 9ja Rapper Wale & His Girlfriend Welcome First Child After 72hrs Of Labour(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.