Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Akpos Fools Around, Again! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Fools Around, Again! (569 Views)

April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. / Akpos And The Doctor / Hilarious Pranks For April Fools’ Day (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Fools Around, Again! by Pajude: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2016
For a long time Akpos has been battling with a leak in his roof. One night there was a very heavy down pour, he had to move from one corner of his house to the other to avoid drops from his roof. This made him have sleepless night.

The next morning he decided to fix his roof, after scouting for ladder in his neighbourhood, he tried to climb to the roof. Climbing wasn’t easy, he panted and sweated but successfully climbed to the roof, as he was about to fix the damage, he heard a knock on his door. He yelled from the top of his voice; “who is that?” A tattered looking beggar showed up at the ground and said, “excuse me, can I see u?” Akpos asked “what is it you want to tell me?” The beggar said,”just spare me one minute”.

Read more @ http://www.jokesmannia.com/akpos-fools-around-again/

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor And 3 Sellers. / Complexity In Women.by Alex Ibeh / After Reading This You Will Hate Akpors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.