Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' (2625 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2016
I never took the great Soyinka serious when he said something like 'corruption will fight back,' but it's now that the impute of that assertion is beginning to dawn. What hasn't been said bout Buhari, ...but he has weathered all. The latest is from Fayose, alleging that a certain Ms Buhari (a criminal) is Mrs Buhari. But like the story about Buhari below, it's all the stock in trade of scammers to use Buhari's name to either tarnish his image, scam others, gain popularity or seek sympathy.
Officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have arrested Mohammed Buhari, who is the alleged adopted son of former head of state Mohammadu Buhari. He was apprehended for an alleged N20 million scam.
Mohammed reportedly got the N20 million from a woman named Nwokocha Florence , to invest in an oil and gas business. He promised to make “mouthwatering returns” to the woman, and also promised to pay her 30% annual interest on the N20 million, Punch reports.
However, their business relationship turned sour when Mohammed reneged on the agreement to pay the 30% annual interest. Once the money was transferred, Mohammed reportedly cleaned out the account and never paid the interest.
An EFCC source told Punch that “Buhari claimed that he had some problems which emanated from his loss of the
bank’s guarantee which he secured from a new generation bank. He also added that the guarantee was cancelled because the bank felt that the branch from which he secured it lacked the competence to give it.”
General Buhari has released a statement disclaiming his alleged“son”
https://www.bellanaija.com/2014/05/efcc-arrests-buharis-son-for-alleged-n20-million-scam/

4 Likes

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by Ronpet777(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Tell Fayose abeg.
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by NOC1(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2016
what did fayose say this morning?

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by benedictnsi(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Chai..... APC have finally gotten this man...... I warned him against that his mouth that is always menstruating grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2016
NOC1:
what did fayose say this morning?
He said that your 'daughter ' can be your 'wife.' That it was his English teacher who taught him that we can interchangeably use Ms and Mrs in a sentence, in Nigeria and America. All na the same.

7 Likes

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2016
A coward man will always make his voice to be heard, while a brave man looks calm like a pride of lions.

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by refiner(f): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm, this is serious... shocked

Please look at my signature.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by vedaxcool(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
benedictnsi:
Chai..... APC have finally gotten this man...... I warned him against that his mouth that is always menstruating grin

In Mortal Kombat vioce Finish Him.... grin
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by refiner(f): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
He said that your 'daughter ' can be your 'wife.' That it was his English teacher who taught him that we can interchangeably use Ms and Mrs in a sentence, in Nigeria and America. All na the same.

lolz grin grin.. Fayose sef cheesy

please dear, dont forget to vote me ooo
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by refiner(f): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lolz... baba fayose grin

Please dear, dont forget to vote me sha smiley
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by benedictnsi(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
vedaxcool:

In Mortal Kombat vioce Finish Him.... grin

Lol gringrin

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by Feranchek(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Laff Laffer laffest!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2016
benedictnsi:
My brother, e be like say Buhari know something we dont know ooo! I don learn lesson today. When somebody dey abuse you everyday, don't retaliate in kind but in cash. Find a way to take away his money and he'll turn craze.

5 Likes

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2016
refiner:

Lolz... baba fayose grin

Please dear, dont forget to vote me sha smiley
No prob lady. Remind us when it's near.
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by refiner(f): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
No prob lady. Remind us when it's near.

Just only me ooo... Am a jealous lover wink
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by benedictnsi(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
My brother, e be like say Buhari know something we dont know ooo! I don learn lesson today. When somebody dey abuse you everyday, don't retaliate in kind but in cash. Find a way to take away his money and he'll turn craze.

Exactly Bros..... FAYOSE abused the crocodile before he crossed the River.....

3 Likes

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by locosis007(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Alas! Efcc coming for Fayose!

he is going to get bad taste of the pill.

take cues from babagida and abdusalam. they were allegedly corrupt, and they always keep their mouth shut ...

fayose and femi kayode... suffering has started
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
refiner:

Just only me ooo... Am a jealous lover wink
Not a big deal Sis. It's a promise.
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by jude90(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2016
nonsense write up
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by gare(f): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
I never took the great Soyinka serious when he said something like 'corruption will fight back,' but it's now that the impute of that assertion is beginning to dawn. What hasn't been said bout Buhari, ...but he has weathered all. The latest is from Fayose, alleging that a certain Ms Buhari (a criminal) is Mrs Buhari. But like the story about Buhari below, it's all the stock in trade of scammers to use Buhari's name to either tarnish his image, scam others, gain popularity or seek sympathy.

What happened to the case, is still on ? Was the son locked away for 2weeks or more?
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by gare(f): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:

What happened to the case, is it still on ? Was the son locked away for 2weeks or more?
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
gare:

What happened to the case, is it still on ? Was the son locked away for 2weeks or more?
I dunno. My point is to point out that certain criminals have been impersonating Buhari and his family, and I've evidentially done that,
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by DaBullIT(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose was a garage tout , 419 and drug mule , before dablling into politics

I would check my watch if he says good morning

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by goldeno10boy: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
The slime shït moderfvcker just got cut
he walked into the cage trap and locked him self in
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by Beremx(f): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
I dunno. My point is to point out that certain criminals have been impersonating Buhari and his family, and I've evidentially done that,
impersonating high profile Nigerians is not a new thing. This has been going on in politics, showbiz,entertainment and so on. Shebi na three people impersonate wizkid? Go to Facebook and see how high profile Nigerians are being impersonated including Fayose himself.

I pity the gullible people who fell for Fayose's propaganda.
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by sinistermind(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerians are just looking for every reason to hide deny th obvious. The same document named Atiku, or was it anod person impersonating Atiku. The investigation was done and I don't think I was any misinterpretation to that fact... Besides, these documents have being there, why hasn't the Buhari family issued a statement contrary to that? Some people have just turned to Buhari Avengers.
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by copiescopy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
The drama is just starting ..

IGP ARASE is off ... One man from the NORTH will now come in and head the POLICE FORCE . the next thing you will know is they will invade EKITI and arrest FAYOSE and then the melodrama continues .... SARAKI and EKWEREMADU loading.....ARASE needed to be off from the CHESS BOARD for a new MARKSMAN to ZERO in on FAYOSE.

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
But when a southerner replaced Sanusi it's no big deal,. It's when a northerner replaces a southerner that you begin to have headaches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by goonsmi: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:

You know the funniest thing about the whole issue, the Presidency strikes at a time when fayose is busy with the state workers palaver and you will noticed that he was unusually silent on PMB's ear infection and his overseas medical treatment.
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by fulanimafia: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
MalcoImX:
But when a southerner replaced Sanusi it's no big deal,. It's when a northerner replaces a southerner that you begin to have headaches.

It is only on Nairaland that you see cancerous bigots accusing the President of bigotry.

As usual, just smile, ignore, and keep doing what you're good at.
Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

It is only on Nairaland that you see cancerous bigots accusing the President of bigotry.

As usual, just smile, ignore, and keep doing what you're good at.
Thanks bruv. I'll try, only that it's difficult sometimes to ignore .

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' by MalcoImX: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
goonsmi:

You know the funniest thing about the whole issue, the Presidency strikes at a time when fayose is busy with the state workers palaver and you will noticed that he was unusually silent on PMB's ear infection and his overseas medical treatment.
And how could he, if true had N1.2 billion in one account and not pay his workers. This is wickedness at its height.

(1) (Reply)

American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder (photos) / President Buhari Cannot Escape Death – Jama’atu Nasril Islam Releases Statement / Patrick Obahiagbon’s Season Greetings That Is Currently Cracking Up The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.