Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Let Me Buy Anything You Make With Ankara Materials, And Anything About Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Buy Anything You Make With Ankara Materials, And Anything About Africa (554 Views)

Mistake We Make With Money / How Did You Make It In Life? / Barbing Saloon Esterblishment (cost, Materials And ROI)?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Buy Anything You Make With Ankara Materials, And Anything About Africa by onitiju: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning great people of Africa. I am interested in buying anything made from ankara materials, anything art and craft, anything that portrays Africa including pictures shoot by photographer, sculptures, wooven baskets etc. Just contact 08124331663 on whatsapp, LIKE ' ISE OWO' on facebook page and send a mail to arceze@yahoo.com
Re: Let Me Buy Anything You Make With Ankara Materials, And Anything About Africa by Alekefine(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
onitiju:
Good morning great people of Africa. I am interested in buying anything made from ankara materials, anything art and craft, anything that portrays Africa including pictures shoot by photographer, sculptures, wooven baskets etc. Just contact 08124331663 on whatsapp, LIKE ' ISE OWO' on facebook page and send a mail to arceze@yahoo.com
Am into Ankara craft,shoes handbags,shoes ,hand band,necklace,Alice band ear rings,rings,beads for all occasions, mat,cloth beading e.t.c 08136683818

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Loses $ 3 . 7 Billion , Drops 25 Places On Billionaire List / For Sale / Promote Your Business -- Get A Facebook Group With Active Members Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.