Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media (10314 Views)

Buhari's Govt At Crossroads Over Recovered N13bn In Ikoyi Apartment - Makarfi / Lai Mohammed In Beijing, Says Nigerian Media, Most Vibrant In Africa / Lai Mohammed In Beijing, China For A Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, has described the Nigerian media as one of the most vibrant in Africa and indeed across the world.
Mohammed while speaking at the 3rd Forum on China-Africa Media Cooperation in Beijing, China, on Tuesday, the Minister said the Nigerian media did not achieve its vibrancy by accident, saying apart from the fact that it derives its powers to function directly from the nation’s Constitution, the Nigerian media has come a long way.

‘’Of course, the Nigerian media is a veteran of the country’s battle of independence, and of the battle to end long years of military rule in the country. Battle hardened over the years and empowered by the Constitution and the relatively new Freedom of Information (FOI) Act, you take on the Nigerian media at your own peril,’’ he said.

He said unlike in other countries where the media is at the mercy of the government, the reverse is the case in Nigeria where, he said, the government is at the mercy of the media.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/lai-mohammed-speaks-in-beijing-says-nigerian-govt-at-the-mercy-of-media.215088/

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by dotG(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
OMG....This man again
Why can't APC and PDP come together and kill this man...cos I know even APC has been trying to get rid of him.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by veekid(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
This idiot again?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Taryur3(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
That name always make me lmao....Lai lie Mohammed. Dressing of a masquerade can secure you a job.lols...na real job..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Peacetemi: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
One lie a day keeps lai away. Just look at the way he crossed his legs like the wretched bastaaard that he is

21 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by chikel2000(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lying liar, one of d saints of buhari's regime

24 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by serverconnect(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
just as d name implies

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
And yet the main opposition party members who dare to speak out are hounded and detained in the name of fighting corruption. Even up to freezing a sitting governor's account.

27 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Whizkeey(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lie... lie... lie... how many times I call you

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
"you take on the Nigerian media at your own peril’’

For once,this man spoke the truth...

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by truthspeaks: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
U mean dis man spent our scarce forex for a media parley that won't add anythn to our ailing economy? I tot he was going thr to remind n drag the Chinese investors down to nig. Pls who is @ d mercy of who. D same media dis govt is controlling? grin grin cheesy I laff in ikwerre. Buhari sef

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Bitterleafsoup: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
The main stream media is helping to gloss over the inadequacy of this administration.
We know anything they say from mouth is opposite of truth, we are grateful for the internet cause nothing can hide from the people again

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Nairastake: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Reason: The Government came in with the help of the media.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Only God knows what he was telling the Chinese man in addition to the news caption, because the way the Chinese man was laughing coupled with the way Alhaji Lai Mohammad sat look as if Alhaji Lai Mohammad has started again with his joke overthere in Beijing.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by nortcentrallord(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
The Return of The King Liar
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by timilehin007(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am screaming MOB..money over bullshit don bullshit me....
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by sheedy407(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Taryur3:
That name always make me lmao....Lai lie Mohammed. Dressing of a masquerade can secure you a job.lols...na real job..
J for Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by joe4real12: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lie, abeg no deceive this Chinese Man.

Lie has become an international liar.

Guys beware!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by room089: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na wa o!

Why all this hatred on this man?
But in essence, he said the truth here!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by NinaArsenal(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mr Linus Mba. Continue lying.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by amakenny: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lai, but your principal, President Buhari does not listen to the media.

If Buhari does, he would not allow his soldiers to be shooting unarmed civilians, even inside the church.

If Buhari does, he would not have pegged the value of the Naira against the Dollar for over a year and brought ruins to the economy.

If Buhari listens to the media, Nigeria could not have gone down to zero megawatts of electricity.

If Buhari listens to the media, he could not have been disrespecting the Judicial arm of government through disobeying court orders.

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by room089: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
dotG:
OMG....This man again
Why can't APC and PDP come together and kill this man...cos I know even APC has been trying to get rid of him.

We are waiting for you to lead the squad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lai sticks out like a sore thumb, he is incompetent and an embarrassment to this government. Buhari please help us and help your government....get rid of this man!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Pavore9: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Media brought this Government to power.
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by tuscani: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
dotG:
OMG....This man again
hahahaha. you got me cracking. APC AND PDP SHULD COME TOGETHER AND KILL HIM grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by adexlamex(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
lai and lies are like "conjoined twins" or "frontpage and snake topics"

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
So this is the reason he wasted #13m to Beijing for?

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Puresolutions: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
dotG:
OMG....This man again

dotG:
OMG....This man again

ROFL @dotG wetin this dude do you?
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by TippyTop(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Useless man
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by Puresolutions: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Mr Linus Mba. Continue lying.

Linus Mba again una go break person ribs with all these jokes
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by ofwest47(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why are all these PINDIPIN (end of the road ) and their wailing wailers refuse to leave this man alone? no matter how you wail PDP has reached the end of the road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks In Beijing, Says Nigerian Govt At The Mercy Of Media by ajebuter(f): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
dotG:
OMG....This man again

This really cracked me up.. Kill the nigga..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Never Be Poor As Dangote, Gamsu Abacha Flaunts Her Plate Of Meal - Photos / Disquiet In APC As Governors Differ Over Moves To Reshuffle National Officers / Fayemi Seeks FG Approval To Toll Ado-akure Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.