Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS (4497 Views)

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Ezegozie(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Watch and enjoy.

Don't forget to drop your comments later.

1. Is this statement really fair enough to be made by president of a country?

2. Don't you think the statement could be the reason behind the resurgence of militants and all these hatred from SS and SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_VEkxyiKw
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by eme1n(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Watching!!
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Ezedon(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bubu, each time i heard this name i remember what PEJ said about him

9 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Baawaa(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ezedon:
Bubu, each time i heard this name i remember what PEJ said about him
Where is PEJ today

2 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Too shameful. They even had to explain inclusive government to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Basalt(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ezegozie:
Watch and enjoy.

Don't forget to drop your comments later.

1. Is this statement really fair enough to be made by president of a country?

2. Don't you think the statement could be the reason behind the resurgence of militants and all these hatred from SS and SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_VEkxyiKw

Chaiiii.
After watching that video, I was totally embarrassed by the English of my supposed president.

He even needed an interpreter to interprete the question for him.

No wonder he is called Daura dulllard.

I bet you a primary school student is more eloquent than your president

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by idensko(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Baawaa:

Where is PEJ today
Chilling Nd holidayn wit GEJ in yankee
Abi u won know d restaurant wey den go?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Basalt(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
wingman:

Really shameful.

10 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
IT IS NOT

E DON TEY WEY DEM DON HATE HIM

Not only him did they hate but any of their own that align himself to Buhari of APC, e.i. Amaechi, Okoroacha etc

2 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Odogwuskido(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Quite unfortunate of a president of a whole country

9 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by securi: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
And same man and some funny Ppl want the constituencies that produce 10% of Nigeria income to continue to benefit more than Ppl that produce 90%?
Nonsense, why won't Avengers cripple the economy. When he was supposed to mend fences across regions based on the division post election, he was busy saying careless nonsense with his Ministers. Anyway, Gbogbo agbalagbaa,ko ni agbalagba in the real sense if it.

8 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Basalt(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
securi:
And same man and some funny Ppl want the constituents that produce 10% of Nigeria income to continue to benefit more than Ppl that produce 90%?
Nonsense, why won't Avengers cripple the economy. When he was supposed to mend fences across regions based on the division post election, he was busy saying careless nonsense with his Ministers. Anyway, Gbogbo agbalagbaa,ko ni agbalagba in the real sense if it

You dey mind them.

Parasitic Politics of bitterness

5 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Basalt(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
IT IS NOT

Not only him did they hate but any of their own that align himself to Buhari of APC, e.i. Amaechi, Okoroacha etc

Read the topic well.

It says "aggravated" not "generated"

4 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Generalissmo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
How it tek concern me Honestly I'm not a proud Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Basalt(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg shift this to front page.
I think the world will be glad to read this and watch one of the brains behind the resurgence of militants

4 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by securi: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Yes, they hate him because there were reasons to do so. Is locking their VP son in kirikiri,while the President was given a presidential treatment after 1983 coup not enough to hate him? Is loosing 100s of their Children and kinsmen to violence after he lost previous election not and is this careless speech not also part of it. If you guys can't be objective, then you will lead him into his total downfall.He messed up and he simply did. A responsible president can't say that after what happened before and after election

JesusWillSaveME:
IT IS NOT

10 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by jom28gy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
what did he said?
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by gists: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
securi:
Yes, they hate him because there were reasons to do so. Is locking their VP son in kirikiri,while the President was given a presidential treatment after 1983 coup not enough to hate him? [b]Is loosing 100s of their Children and kinsmen to violence after he lost previous election [/b]not and is this careless speech not also part of it. If you guys can't be objective, then you will lead him into his total downfall.He messed up and he simply did. A responsible president can't say that after what happened before and after election

When will u people stop being silly? You should have our-grown it by now. You are quick to blame a man that was an ordinary citizen for violence he has no control over. You continue to blame him while shamelessly calling the then Corruption-In-Chief had all the security outfits under his control and couldn't do anything to prevent the killing, your hero.
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Expensivewarrio: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Expensivewarrio: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Whether his unguided statement aggravated it on not, fooolbuhari has always been persona non grata in the southeast and will forever be.

God will punish him, thunder will strike him dead the day his leprose feet step in the blessed Christian IGBOLAND. STINKING STUPID NOMAD

5 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
gists:

When will u people stop being silly? You should have our-grown it by now. You are quick to blame a man that was an ordinary citizen for violence he has no control over. You continue to blame him while shamelessly calling the then Corruption-In-Chief had all the security outfits under his control and couldn't do anything to prevent the killing, your hero.
Who said I will make your government ungovernable?
Who said blood will roll if I didn't win?

5 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by securi: 3:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Sorry Mister, his 'body language' led to the violence, his utterances were caustic and that led to it. No matter what you called Jonathan or how much you hate him, his body language and speeches were clearly against violence which GMB lacks. In case you dnt know Sir, Trump is an ordinary citizen as it is in US, but with the high security network there, his caustic utterances can still cause violence. I am a yorubaman,l dnt have anything to do with Jonathan but l stand for peace,justice and equity.People should be treated with respect and we need visionary Leaders not set of people that lord their success over others, that's not modern day politics, we have been through that path and that's why people voted for a change. When you observed a situation, as a leader you pro actively make moves to solve it which this govt lacks. After election Nigeria was polarised and l expected visionary and national leaders to close ranks and lure everybody in all regions to have a sense of belonging in the new era, but instead, it was utterances full of hatred, carefree speeches undermining and further giving already biased minds more reasons not to be comfortable in the Nigeria system. Ordinary person like me saw it coming, so am surprised and bothered that all the special change squad in govt did not see this or maybe afraid to tell a president and now being reactive. Why people fail is when they can't see what they or their demi gods have gone wrong to know how to amend the situation .The fact is that this govt started like 'we will deal with them, they didn't support us' which was glaring in GMB's speech (you can always deny that as well), however, that's how a nation is led, ask Obama, he probably had forgotten the voting pattern that brought him into the seat and his program is based on unbiased assessment of the country. Anyway,God will help us.
Meanwhile, you can pass your message across without calling anyone silly, it doesn't show good upbringing. Thanks.

gists:

15 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by StunningCEO: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Who cares if the SĒ hate him or not.....they are insignificant.... angry
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Basalt(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2016
StunningCEO:
Who cares if the SĒ hate him or not.....they are insignificant.... angry

An Ofenmanu man has spoken.

Who takes cowards serious?
Definitely not me. grin

12 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by StunningCEO: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Basalt:

Definitely not me. grin

I take it this descendant of 'brave' iboe warriors has taken back Enugu from the Fulani herdsmen..... grin..... sad.....bloody internet cowards.... cheesy
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Ezegozie(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2016
D
Basalt:

Definitely not me. grin

Even me bro.

L grin L

4 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Basalt(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Ezegozie:
D

Even me bro.

L grin L

Hahahshshsh.
Laugh wan kill me o o o

3 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Ezegozie(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2016
securi:
Sorry Mister, his 'body language' led to the violence, his utterances were caustic and that led to it. No matter what you called Jonathan or how much you hate him, his body language and speeches were clearly against violence which GMB lacks. In case you dnt know Sir, Trump is an ordinary citizen as it is in US, but with the high security network there, his caustic utterances can still cause violence. I am a yorubaman,l dnt have anything to do with Jonathan but l stand for peace,justice and equity.People should be treated with respect and we need visionary Leaders not set of people that lord their success over others, that's not modern day politics, we have been through that path and that's why people voted for a change. When you observed a situation, as a leader you pro actively make moves to solve it which this govt lacks. After election Nigeria was polarised and l expected visionary and national leaders to close ranks and lure everybody in all regions to have a sense of belonging in the new era, but instead, it was utterances full of hatred, carefree speeches undermining and further giving already biased minds more reasons not to be comfortable in the Nigeria system. Ordinary person like me saw it coming, so am surprised and bothered that all the special change squad in govt did not see this or maybe afraid to tell a president and now being reactive. Why people fail is when they can't see what they or their demi gods have gone wrong to know how to amend the situation .The fact is that this govt started like 'we will deal with them, they didn't support us' which was glaring in GMB's speech (you can always deny that as well), however, that's how a nation is led, ask Obama, he probably had forgotten the voting pattern that brought him into the seat and his program is based on unbiased assessment of the country. Anyway,God will help us.
Meanwhile, you can pass your message across without calling anyone silly, it doesn't show good upbringing. Thanks.

100% likes for this learned man

5 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by jude90(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2016
and after this he want them to start clapping for him

1 Like

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2016
wingman:
INDEED shameful.
Yet some FOOLISH professors and SANs endorsed him for the seat.
Ain't these Profs. and SANs capable of leading this nation...?

What's really wrong with us...?
Are we this STUPID... .?

I feel ashamed of myself.
Is BaBa, the only one CAPABLE of fighting corruption. ?
Can't I fight it wholesomely.. ?
cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Basalt:

Read the topic well.

It says "aggravated" not "generated"

Hatred is in the heart, and poosite of hatred is Love. Either love or hate. If am to go by "aggravated" in the topic; it look as if the SS/SE are planning to forgive his past mistake, but nom Since he defeated Jonathan they have being waiting for any opportunity to crucify him. Even the Lagos Calaber Rail Was not wellcome in some quarters thinking it was to appease them. Hate doenst have level HATRED is HATRED.

securi:
Yes, they hate him because there were reasons to do so. Is locking their VP son in kirikiri,while the President was given a presidential treatment after 1983 coup not enough to hate him? Is loosing 100s of their Children and kinsmen to violence after he lost previous election not and is this careless speech not also part of it. If you guys can't be objective, then you will lead him into his total downfall.He messed up and he simply did. A responsible president can't say that after what happened before and after election
You above Agree with the above but that is not an excuse to go by, or you want to tell me that their no other tribe in Nigeria that suffer from the 2011 post election violence why must it be SS/SE that will capitalized on that.

Or is Buhari also resposible for the last Election violence SS/SE region while the north counterpart are enjoying calmliness.
I hope you wont blame Buhari for such because he was the Chief Security Officer.

If I may ask, How as political appointment as regards to 97/5 help a common Nigerian, or has Buhari being biased in his goverment. He fulfill the constitution recuirement of choosing from all the state. Or will anyone force him to choose those who he think can help his governemt in terms of advisers of special appointment?
Re: Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS by EasternActivist: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
I can't believe that this man is the president of the most populous country in Africa...

What a comic relief to Africans and beyond...

Gosh

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) / Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb / Reasons For Postponing The Election "United Nations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.