Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin (53580 Views)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Ebal: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
"You Had Sex With My Dad In The 80s": Kemi Olunloyo Fires At Tokunbo Aboderin; Exposes Tweets

Kemi Olunloyo fires back at family member who accused her of SLEEPING with her biological father

Kemi Oluloyo is finally on the other side of the table as Tokunbo Aboderin has accused her of having a mental sickness and that she had incetous relationsip with her dad who is fathered her children.
According to the video, Tokunbo Aboderin got frustrated out of the several insults Kemi passes on Nigerian celebrities. Aboderin also revealed that, the ex-governor’s daughter has mental problem as well as disclosing how her father and ex-governor of Oyo state got her pregnant.
The lady further revealed how Kemi’s children were taken away from her in the United States (US), because she sexually harasses them and has not seen the children ever since as she laid more emphasis on how the Olunloyo’s are mentally imbalanced.

Kemi who found the story funny slammed Toyin saying she is just seeking for attention and she just someone her father slept and dumped in the ’70s

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/kemi-olunloyo-fires-back-at-family.html

See part one that made Kemi to fire back https://www.nairaland.com/3178009/tokunbo-aboderin-kemi-olunloyo-raped#up

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by sunnywinter(f): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
If these were two young celebrities I might just have commented, ‘see these two kids' but this one; I dunno what to say..

first post with my new moniker and I made FTC grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by darealsola(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
like we seriously care

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Ebal: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ebal:
Kemi Olunloyo fires back at family member who accused her of SLEEPING with her biological father

Kemi Oluloyo is finally on the other side of the table as Tokunbo Aboderin has accused her of having a mental sickness and that she had incetous relationsip with her dad who is fathered her children.
According to the video, Tokunbo Aboderin got frustrated out of the several insults Kemi passes on Nigerian celebrities. Aboderin also revealed that, the ex-governor’s daughter has mental problem as well as disclosing how her father and ex-governor of Oyo state got her pregnant.
The lady further revealed how Kemi’s children were taken away from her in the United States (US), because she sexually harasses them and has not seen the children ever since as she laid more emphasis on how the Olunloyo’s are mentally imbalanced.

Kemi who found the story funny slammed Toyin saying she is just seeking for attention and she just someone her father slept and dumped in the ’70s

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/kemi-olunloyo-fires-back-at-family.html

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by jmichlins(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
When you come from a stup!d family this is what you reckon and relate with

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Florblu(f): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kemi olunloyo na semi-mad woman where this Tokunbo Aboderin dey.I watched her on YouTube I laughed all through

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
for all her rabid outbursts kemi olunloyo should be crowned miss Were 2016

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Oblitz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
I taya o!
when others are pondering over the fate of this country, some old women are spewing trash and embarrassing themselves on the internet.
I wonder when they will grow.......no wonder....the saying........A fool at forty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Even if i dont believe the other allegations, the fact that
Kemi olunloyo is a mentally ill individual is crystal clear like
the biblical tekken tekken mene yu fa sin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by integritylady(f): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
sitting on the fence watching, in conclusion, our former governor 'olunloyo' is to blame.....
shameless politician fathering a bastard"kemi" and also a womanizer-----

all these our "oga at the top"
fear God

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by eleojo23: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Two old kids throwing tantrums on the internet and they fail to realise that nobody gives a damn about their private lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by ladyF(f): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol this woman don come again grin What is our business with the women your father had sex with, this one will just disgrace her whole family sha...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by bqlekan(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why do I have a feeling this girl is related to Fayose?

How on earth is she still walking freely? I thought all mentally deranged humans belong to the asylum..

Don't forget to vote Lanicky in the ongoing miss nairaland contest. God bless

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by datola: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
The fight is dirty.

Anyone that wants to fight this Kemi 'Oyo must be ready to wash their garment in dirty muddy water.

She should be better ignored than joined issue with.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by MARKone(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
This kemi woman should be very ashamed of her self, at her age undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by absoluteSuccess: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
this woman will destroy everyone in her sphere of influence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by neocortex: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
integritylady:
sitting on the fence watching, in conclusion, our former governor 'olunloyo' is to blame.....
shameless politician fathering a bastard"kemi" and also a womanizer-----

all these our "oga at the top"
fear God

Are you related to Buhari ?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by johnlegend01: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
At it again.
People should stop getting in Kemi's way. She will always get a way to drag you into the mud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by nduchucks: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
In saner periods, these 2 disgrace of humans would have been stoned in the public square.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by 989900: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kemi finally meets her match.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by victorazy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
I know the tribe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Fairgodwin(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Some people trend for all of the wrong reasons..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Toosure70: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm, This is what happen when you get to power by ritual means. Atubotan se Pataki. I hope that stupid Man from kwara is learning.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Adesiji77: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Speechless...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
This social media menace don come again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Etinosajay(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Two ugly and irrelevant people

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by joseph1832(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who knows how to leak another woman's secret, more than a woman. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
These ones are not feeling the hardship in the land.

Make dem park one side abeg

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Obanz2(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
two old fool.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin by Endougs(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kemi and noise making

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.